/RPG/ General

Welcome to week 5 of RPG General, our team is back to recruit Sup Forumsacks interested in making games with politically incorrect themes to red pill the masses.

In other words RedPilledGames is a Sup Forums Sup Forums game development think tank that will spin out indie game production companies. We are duplicating a model that we have used in the past to form organizations in other industries and we have the man power to manage additional projects.

The goal is to fight the globalist narrative and we think one of the ways to do so is with video games to capitalize on the recent dissatisfaction with excessive political shoehorning in our vidyah.

Recent examples, but there are many more:

>crazy old Hitler: youtube.com/watch?v=inHvZ25b5VY

>Saving Private Ryanberg: youtube.com/watch?v=a9ITIaKzG3A

>Deus Ex: youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA

As projects come together we will connect you with people, normies and Sup Forumsacks alike, that have the skills and know how to get your projects off the ground and out into the public eye. This is not for larpers and lurkers this is for people that want to work and make some great games. We want to put dedicated people together to work on projects that are bigger than what Sup Forums has done before. The more people we reach out to with our message, the more opportunities arise for other beneficial connections, as well as making some money on the side and gaining experience for some of you developers.

Discord e3Qrp7c

So if you could make games that deal those sweet red pills what would you make?

Godspeed

Thanks brother.

Would like to see a game where you play as the happy merchant and destroy a healthy White society with cultural marxism and degeneracy.

I was thinking of a game today where you have to go through the protocols of Zion to collapse society. Something like that democracy game.

I've always thought the fuckin 6 day war would make for a pretty crazy experience. Preemptive strikes on jew military bases. Gigantic tank battles in the middle of a desert with wasted tank corpses all over and well-hydrated jews fighting in trenches with OP smg's against muzzies with aks

I'd love it

A mission to sink the USS liberty as well.

Sounds very good.

I was thinking a game like to COD but you play as a crusader through each crusade and we can use this as each game, so every crusade is one game with multiple campaigns and tuns of game play if that makes any sence?

Some of the guys are talking about doing some mods to start though I do not know if that game is modable.
That would be a pretty good idea. Have it start with the battles that the west lost that tipped off the crusades.

If no one built the infrastructure to feed the SS where would we have been? Nazi farm simulator.

Make the illuminati card game into a mobile game?

Another idea: Maybe a tycoon game, where you make soap and lampshades out of Jews.

Love it.
So some of the guys are looking at making some simple games that will be silly Sup Forums shit like that but the end goals is going to be games with subtle pills.

Why do they need to be subtle?

Because some of these games will be for normies. Some will also be Kickstarted so level 1 needs to be leftist friendly to get them to pay for it.

Hm, Normiefriendly and Kickstarter friendly, then it is difficult.

Maybe you should consider to make a very simple game that does not require much costs, but is as political incorrect as possible.

I remember the online multiplayer game nigar.io which was simple but very funny. You played as a Negro (sheeeeit) and had to collect KFC chicken to grow. The larger Negros were able to eat the smaller ones.

Lol. We plan on making more games then just 1. This is a regular recruiting thing. We already have 2 teams working on different projects.

How about a game where you play as a black man breeding white women?

Probably a pretty simple flash game. Could make it like a leisure suit Larry.

A tycoon Sim where you start the game eager to destabilize a ruthless monarchy's economy with your free market small business by making your small business bigger and bigger little by little befriending banks and making profit until your small business buys out the bank and absorbs the rest if the market and you start a new ruthless monarchy.

I kinda like the idea of making it look like the old game.

Love it. HAHA

>If you could make games that deal those sweet redpills what would you make?
What scale of game are we talking about? Simple indie or AAA?

And for bonus level after you reach monarchy achievement endgame you then have to defend against disruptive free market small businesses infiltrating your monarchy. Just to drive the point home.

It depends on what kind of teams form. If the group wants to make something indie ok. If a good team forms and a AAA product comes out then woot. But regardless my job is to recruit on Friday.

Beyond that you could add in debt slavery for even more Jewish tricks.

>whoever did this is lucky I didn't catch them doing this
>profile pic
lol

Discord e3Qrp7c

Bump.

Meh. I'm good at noticing logical flaws in games, I used to do it to movies but most movies are kike propaganda so I moved onto doing it to video games.

I remember playing this game with my dad in late 89 or so. Those were the days...

Continuing the theme of starting out small and trying to survive only to end up owning and controlling everything, what about a tower defense style game where you play as border defense for a new nation or tribe that breaks away from the grip of a prison planet and progressively grows itself into an empire and ends with world domination?

Red Pilled Civilization. Nice.

Oi why is everything blocked on the discord server?

Because I keep my shit on lock down for new people. Gotta keep out the shills.

Beyond the fact that the link I am posting is a containment discord. The work discord is invite only.

Survival games are easy to sneak redpills into. For a large scale game something like an open world survival sandbox style game where you start out alone barely able to start a fire. Recruit followers to start a team either by liberating them or persuading them to join up. You and your team gather resources experimenting with technology and recruiting more members until a tribe forms and you begin building a village turning it into town that turns into a city, nation, empire, etc eventually big enough to go up against the big bad global at the endgame. After you control the planet and advance technology enough you unlock space travel and go to other planets liberating them from the space jews by starting your colonies up on the newly discovered planets and making alliances. Keep fighting the space jews throughout the galaxy

ambitious but if a studio starts up and makes money nothing says it can't keep growing lol.

Damn, the Deus Ex one was spot on.

I cant believe I had the chance of buying this game when I was a kid and passed because the cover art wasnt that good.