OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IiofJ0_5Sb4
youtube.com/watch?v=hNQAK529XCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A good thing to come out north of the border

MAGA

Trump is slated to appoint 50% of the total number of judges that have been appointed by the last 9 Presidents combined.

>Democrats just NOW realizing they're fucked in the judiciary

M80's, this court shit is going to be great.

Hey, finnfag, did you took her to watch that cool war movie?

It's awoovement, forever and always.

Anyone else kind of glad that Hannity cucked out and showed his true colors on Ray Moore?

I’ve noticed a striking lack of #hannygrannies in /ptg/ since then

Now if only the GOP did something else that matters, like (non shit pls) tax reform

No! She already said no to that

Why so many vacancies to fill though?

>party of women and niggers
>can't long-term
shocking

your daily reminder that Harry Reid is absolute filth and deserves to rot in hell!

The fuck you got against trees nigga?

>Now if only the GOP did something else that matters
>Matters
Kill yourself

it's like they're reading a book i finished in january.

>they're finally on the chapter where they realize they've lost the judiciary for a generation
>they're starting to understand what that means

this is going to get really comfy as it starts to click in their heads over the next few months. even comfier when they realize there's not a damn thing they can do to stop it.

theoretically, how would they re-introduce the filibuster?

Which is genuinely hilarious because it demonstrates how extremely low-information liberal voters are. Trump spent half his campaign explaining this to potential voters. "You don't have to like me, but I will leave behind a favorable court system that will preserve this country for decades to come.

Liberals don't realize abstract implications like this on their own, they have to wait until Slate or Huffington Post makes a clickbait article about it.

(You) have no idea how powerful that image is against leafs, Alberto. Habs have a -26 goal differential right now.

/ptg/ has never exactly been /hannitizer/ central

During Obama years the neocons and rino held them back, it's my take at least.

Grassley warned them about doing this. Democrats took the short term battle win but we win the war. What morons.

there's alot of seats. people get old. change jobs

I thought American soldiers could, like, keep their guns and shit

Lots came up on their own and the republican congress under Obama made sure the least were filled since 30 years ago so the next republican president could fill them.

Senate GOP not letting any noms through when they were the majority

Become the majority.

GOP stonewalled Obongo with their majority

No, more importantly the seats were blocked from being filled by congress.

No, republicans in general. It wasn't in the specific interest of our enemies.

Didn't GOP only regain control of the senate in 2014 though?

>vacancies in 40 years waiting for Hillary
>She lost to a steak man, who will fill them with conservative judges.

Ehh Hannity's always been a GOP cheerleader, nothing surprising there. He's been fairer to Moore than most, and remember that FNC is beholden to advertisers and they can only push so many buttons before they're made to play nice.

this is going to be so much fun to watch. what season is this again?

Libs think short term and conservatives think log term. My name is tom.

>republicans in general.
Nice.

>drag queen story time
50 years ago that freak would've been lynched in the street

Do you feel it?

>Bernie just called the best economy in 10 years "horrendous"
>On Thanksgiving

I like our chances, fellow Americans.

>tfw just got my lease application approved and moving to Dearborn, Michigan in July to start a new life in the US of A!

I finally got my dream job you guys! I can't fucking wait to move to America! Any of you lads want to meet up at the sports bar for a pint of craft next month? I'm gonna be a Yank!

the judge is correct

NotAnAmerican here. What happened? We have a fragment on YT or something? Pls Explain.

no

>leaked
Isn't it just an instagram video?

im all bundled up man this is just heartwarming

nooooo i'm in charge here!!

Still the best Trump photo to date, especially with Romney's face

>Dearborn, Michigan
oh dear god why.

I believe it was intended for a closed audience until the media got a hold of it.

>McCain pass away violently after falling on the stairs of his mansion while suffering a rupture on his other tendon
Week could get better.

What a degenerate nigger.
>MUH

Why aren't you wearing the deodorant of winners?

>they've lost the judiciary for a generation
Longer than that.

Happy fathers day, and thanks for the warning officer.

It is felt

MAGA

WE

Nice trigger discipline.

>suppressing your pheromones

yes

Michigananons are hard to come by for some reason. Probably internet troubles.

Why hasn't the "Thanks Obama" thing that they took been coopted for Trump yet? Wages are rising, Thanks Trump, etc.

THIS is why elections matter and that we mush ensure that not only does Trump win in 2020 but that the GOP retains control of the House and especially the Senate in 2018. Even RINOs on the Senate Judiciary Committee will vote for Trump's nominees and makes sure we get the 50+1 Senate confirmation vote.

Congrats you just moved to New Arabia

youtube.com/watch?v=IiofJ0_5Sb4
I'M REALLY FEELING IT.

>shows Malia Obama blowing smoke rings

No. No it doesn’t. Those faggots live in some alternate universe where their delusions are reality.

Imagine the screeching if she dies soon...

Why don't you have a french canadien waifu yet?

Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=hNQAK529XCI

This never fails to get (you)s

7 years os a long time for her

When's the next round

Explain this...

Even on Thanksgiving, Donald Trump could not escape his worst nightmare: 10 months into his presidency, his predecessor Barack Obama remains significantly more popular. Likely adding insult to injury, the latest evidence of Trump falling short came on the platform he values most: Twitter.

Related: Trump Golfs, Tweets on Thanksgiving Eve, While Obama Fed Homeless Veterans

Trump’s four-minute Happy Thanksgiving video message Thursday, which was half history lesson, half self-promotion, received 90,000 likes and 23,000 retweets.

As of midday Friday, the tweet had received 1.1 million likes and almost 200,000 retweets. To emphasize the gulf in popularity, even if you add up all the likes from Trump’s eight tweets on Thanksgiving, they do not come close to matching what Obama received on just one.

Yahoo news

How can Trump be so unpopular and still win 2020?

No chance now.

How sad!

You won't be able to hear it over the sound of me savagely beating my dick like it owes me money

>amazon
"No."

A fine Christmas gift it would be

But, but, user. I use my vote as a masturbatory fashion accessory to virtue signal to myself in a fit on self-righteous onanistic rebellion against what the mainstream media assures me is the parade of societal evil incarnate. Have I been the one out of step all this time?

IT GETS WORSE

MUCH

MUCH

M U C H
U
C
H

WORSE

Quebecois French is an even more ear-grating tongue than regular French.

>Everyone falling for the same old pasta

> How does it work anyways? Why is the 9th circus (better name) allowed to overrule everything Trump does, and the rest of the courts don't seem to matter on that front?
> And why doesn't Trump or his people take these things to the SC, I believe even the travel ban case wasn't pushed to the end!

I’ll take a charitable interpretation and assume you genuinely don’t know how the American judiciary system works. I don’t blame you, even bloody Ann Coulter fell for the same meme.

First: the 9th circuit didn’t block a single thing did up until now. They can’t, they don’t judge things on their merit but judge lower courts ruling on their procedural and jurisprudential aspects but no case starts at that court.

The left employee this tactic of “venue shopping”: looking for a federal judge sympathetic to their cause that, even before the merits of the case are judged, issues an injunction to block whatever the left wants blocked. For instance: finding that judge in Hawaii to try to block the travel ban.
That’s not exclusive to the left tho: Pam Bondi used the same strategy to block Obamacare (until the SCOTUS ruled on it) and Abbot effectively killed DAPA with it and threatened to kill DACA (which Sessions decided against defending and let it die)
It just so happens that the most liberal venues the left finds are in states under the gigantic jurisdiction of the 9th circuit and that circuit constant errs at the side of allowing a frivolous case to proceed instead of quashing it. They’re liberal but they’re not all powerful like some retards like to paint and they’re at worst a stepping stone between a federal court and the Supreme Court, as it’s assumed they’ll side with the lower court

About all of these Trump judicial nominations will stack the circuit, appellate and federal courts. It won’t solve the pacific problem but, along with Gorsuch, make what could be an effective takeover by the left into at worst a stalling tactic

we knew about this shit months ago and its not even that bad considering its a smart plan with all the vacancies to put people who will serve for a long time in now

>I'm not locked in here with you
>You're all locked in here with me

>Replaced with the She-lia

holy shit my dick got harder each line

Do you have a version where it is all Ted and then Clarence Thomas is still Clarence Thomas? Either that, or CT is black Ted?

>Yank
That is a pejorative term to describe the northeast and other states that fought for the Union FYI.

Senators elected in the 2024 election are seated in 2015

If this happens, Trump will reshape America for the next 50 years.

Shut up Finn Nigger