[Diversity intensifies]

Call me an oldfag, but the old one was fun. This new looks like it's all about the message...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9fq4Ne4CbcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Old cast -

4 White men
2 Black men
1 Indian
1 Latina

New cast:

2 White men
1 White kid
2 Black men
1 Poo (?)
1 Latina

If anyone should be complaining, its indians.

The Virgin 2018 cast VS the Chad 1987 cast

One man in the old one had more test than everyone in the new combined.

>female in spec-ops
>those shitty """""uniforms"""""
>kriss vector

the spanish girl in the old one had more test than the entire production crew and cast of the new one

The new one is only 1 white man and that's not a latina but a hapa slut whore

When is it going to stop Sup Forums?

When do you want it to stop?
Right now, or "the day of the rope" which is an unspecific date in the far future which amounts to "I hope one day everything falls into place so I can say haha got you"

1 whiteman

1 Jewish pedo

I want the people spreading these nigger lies to realize they are fucked in the head.

Like why cant they just be normal.

>WE ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO HAVE 4 NIGGERS IN THE CAST FOR MUH DIVERSITY.

Hollywood cant even entertain people anymore. They have to preach this filthy nigger shit.

The day of the rope will occurr when they say "Whites must....etc."

So far that hasnt happenee because they know white people will fuck their shit up.

>modern film industry
Lmao pull the plug already, read a fucking book or something, it's more fulfilling than pretending to watch a film with the cellphone in one hand and the other in the snack bowl.
At this point they're just just feeding you what used to be fine, nutritious meals that have gone through a catalyst which has turned it into waste.

brate, these fuckers have no muscles. wtf is this shit? they should rename that crap to "soyylmao"

The Predator better win in this newest movie
There's no human to root for

This

Predator be like
>humans have become weaker due to soy and niggers.

If they wanted diversity they could've at least gotten somebody who can bench more than the bar

Literally all they had to do was get

>The Rock
>Terry Crews
>Arnold Schwarzenegger
>Vin Diesel
>Michelle Rodriguez

stop supporting pedowood then
they haven't produced anything worth two consecutive hours of my life in a long time, thus i'm back to watching "classics" which makes the cap between then and now even more obvious
if you want to hurt the jew do it in his wallet

>I want the people spreading these nigger lies to realize they are fucked in the head.
Not going to happen.

>another remake
holy fuck

>watching tv/movies after 2010
top jej

All they did was replace a based Native American warrior with a slut.
Natives get fucked once again by the kikes

The new team doesn't even look tough, what the hell? The Predator is scary because it hunts the baddest motherfuckers we have! If I was a Predator and saw this new crew, it get back in my flying saucer and try the next planet.

SPBP

True my nigger

So I guess they found out about pic related and decided that they must ruin this for us too. Why is there a fucking woman in this? This is so fucking gay jesus christ. I feel like rewatching the original now.

>mfw the new predator is just people going about their daily lives and nothing happens because modern society is so weak there's no reason to hunt humans anymore

I can't wait for the remake of this scene, I'm sure they won't change it at all.
youtu.be/9fq4Ne4CbcU

/thread

The ones on the right look like a College Antifa dress up party...

I like the down syndrome guy next to the kid

Why would a predator even hunt them? It wouldn't even be a challenge for them

What do you guys think of the 2010 cast?

Goggins was amazing.