I want join a right-wing group so I can socialize offline with other clean-cut white people

I want join a right-wing group so I can socialize offline with other clean-cut white people.

What groups can I join right now that have a presence in the real world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pR26RMI9T8c
youtube.com/watch?v=QaaLD1E-xnA
youtube.com/watch?v=SP2hgyHEbTI
youtube.com/watch?v=Fw94Yq07FOw
youtube.com/watch?v=pwFeGb-4wLE
youtube.com/watch?v=R9Fu6Leb_aE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

According to the media the so-called kkk organise events on a regular basis.

church
you might even meet a gril

Anime conventions

He's looking for a right wing clean cut white persons hang out. If he was trying to meet a girl he'd go to his family reunion

>right wing clean cut white persons
conservative church

Wow, good advice on Sup Forums.
Now I'm confused

hello FBI

He a conard tho

Cool joke, bro.

This is good advice, and I am already visiting churches in my area every Sunday.

I am still looking for a church that hasn't been completely liberalized by weak preachers.

Anime is for losers.

u got good weed out there Swaziboi

R A R E
A
R
E

>You're probably a proxyfag though.

Greek orthodox is a non-cucked Christian church, at least from what I read. I'm planning on going to one to learn Greek.

You can meet them at a Sup Forums meet up.

please post a timestamped pic outside your house.

check online before if you can
>women pastor
>anything involving lgbt
>the word diversity appearing anywhere
immediately drop it

The chamber of commerce

Masonic Lodge if you can find one that isnt being run by nigger scapegoats.

Out of all the churches I have visited so far, the Greek Orthodox one was easily the best.

The traditions felt alive there, and nothing about the sermon was open to liberal interpretation.

The church is lost

Im sorry, what I meant to say was Muslim Nigger Scapegoats. My mistake.

I made the mistake of going to a church with a female pastor once.

She spent the entire sermon focusing on herself and her business.

The whole service was a monument to her so-called leadership skills.

It was a complete hijacking of the Christian faith for personal reasons.

NASA highjacks childrens minds. How does that tickle you?

You sound like a pedophile, bro.

The Democrat party. You can take, steal, demean anyone who opposes you and the media and donors will all have your back. It's the KKK made as pure as the fucking Shriners club your granny plays cards at.

Absolutely heretic

t. boomerservative

>this
go to church, be a good catholic, live like jesus

Prove me wrong limp wristed leaffag

>>>>>>>Implying right wing are loser because we watch anime and have waifus

I agree, but it's not enough.

I'm looking for real organizations that share our views and meet on a regular basis.

Patriot Front is appealing, but I read that it's run by an 18-year-old kid.

I don't know if Generation Identity has US chapters, either.

I'm actually the head of DHS, bro.

ECHELON sends its regards.

school

Neighborhoods with elementary-school-aged families in the upper 2 quintiles

Identity Evropa if you arent a lanklet larper.

That's a location, not a group.

The Cathedral is not right-wing.

forget church and all that shit
get some timber and steel together and start a hobbyclub..
because this is what we do

youtube.com/watch?v=pR26RMI9T8c
youtube.com/watch?v=QaaLD1E-xnA
youtube.com/watch?v=SP2hgyHEbTI
youtube.com/watch?v=Fw94Yq07FOw
youtube.com/watch?v=pwFeGb-4wLE
youtube.com/watch?v=R9Fu6Leb_aE

and many more..
what is yours?
mine's hunting, archery,medieval combat , trains, boating, hiking, gardening, fishing and cooking
and never forget... the jokes and stories around the campfire with friends, beer and bacon lol

This is what I want.

Do I have to pay dues?

>join my totally not a honeypot group founded by a convicted felon
Nice try FBI

Fucking around with toys and guns is fine, but I want to be part of a group that isn't shy about sticking up for whites.

what was the felony for?
>thinking law is justice

indeed lol
just like i said, start a hobbyclub, because you only start one with likeminded people with a common passtime, in time you can start up a non profit compagny and grow larger with your club and filter out new members and so on.
be descrete on the outside and listen around what people, visitors and tourists talk about, if you like what you hear, invite them to join or tryout.
example, with trains, archery... rc planes, what parent can possibly be against the training in being responsible of a 5ton piece of steel driven on steam or diesel? or aiming the pointy thing at a disk or a plume instead of people? you know where i'm getting at, wright? youth is key.

because this is what we do

Look into Generation ID

Take my advice and don't

It's sad, but this type of movement attracts abnormal people, people likely to pop off and do illegal shit, and you don't want to be associated with that

Join a great church and be active in it. Find a church that the pastor or whoever is leading is Not Afraid to Speak the Truth and speaks the word of God! He is not afraid to call out degenerates and false profits! I joined a great one and amazed the balls the top guys and gals have, and it fires me up and will and would do anything legal to protect and stand with these people.

2. Find a place to work out which not necessarily a corporate gym. A powerlifting Gym instead of a bodybuilding LA Fitness place. i found the dudes and people are more friendly and less concerned with mirrors and stupid gym fag shit. They will help you more and show you proper technique and blast gay bar Cher and Tiffany dance mix music!
They usually dont phone selfie and are more private and genuine people.
Whats the Q again?!!!

I think I found what you’re looking for. That’s the kind of cucks you’ll find in those groups lol not like in your picture haha.

>pic related

>youth is key

Jesus Christ Nazis talking about recruiting and indoctrinating/brainwashing kids.

Anyone else see a problem here????

Those are Democrats.

Correction; NOT Blast Gay Bar Cher and Tiffany mix dance music!!!!!!!!!!!
Whew!

anything about physical fitness. the white males stature is above all us. peak physical performance

Cool post, bro.

Do you always act like a redditor?

OP : anime is for losers
OP : im a loser, where can i meet friends who don't get triggered when i reveal my power levels

i thot anime was for losers, but my gf is a sexy weeb so now i like it

Don’t just join random people. You should find like-minded people through your own social circle and then each add friends then get your trusted friends to add people.

Each time starting off with general anti-cuck anti she views then “white people deserve to have pride like everyone else” then need to secure future for white children , in group preference etc.

If you join a group of people you don’t know then hard to build trust, everyone worried about infiltrators, plus the people there will probably be weirdos

The pink pistols don't fuck around. Join them

Every lie is a wish.

Sick burn
wypepo BTFO

Orangutan rallies would be a good place to start.

Your club hangs out in gay baths, OP.

You know about gay baths?

Creepy, bro.

>Orangutan rallies

I'm not a fan of BLM.

>Jesus Christ Nazis
good bait, needs work.
if unironic then neck yourself faggot

I thought that guy on the right was Steve Bonell when I first scrolled through lol

>Jesus Christ Nazis talking about recruiting and indoctrinating/brainwashing kids

but when marxists, christians or liberals do it no problem, wright?
what you think is called indoctrinating we call education, without a propre education you get a world like we live in today.

hahahahahahaha....

exactly

You must be thinking of Antifa.

Honestly, either the infantry or SOF. Granted we partake it in a great deal of sexual degeneracy when we have liberty, it is still the closet thing you're going to get to an all-white good ol' boys club with a strong emphasis on being a warrior.

I was active duty with an 11-series MOS.

Nothing about what you posted is even remotely true.

The racial makeup of most line units trends toward Hispanic.

Don't even get me started about the mandatory political correctness training.

Martial arts. Some gyms are full of mexicans but only boxing has too many blacks. Others are all white but mostly emasculated men. But most areas have at least one really good gym.

Plus whites men in general NEED martial arts.

> you forgot any mention or support for "empathy" this is there newest weapon.