But I still want to marry Marika.

dumb mutt deserved to die desu

I want Rulah to step on me.

Remove ShitShit

Everyday I'm suffering

RIP best doggu

careful with that edge

See you next week. It's going to be fun

user how do you feel about ear piercings?

WHERE

WHEN

Boutta pop one off in Swim Swim's autistic ass fuck that bitch I hope she gets hers

RIP Tama you were a good dog

Ok, Time to, once again, see if Lerche fucks shit or not:
1: It doesn't fuck shit

2: Swim2 is redeemed... somehow

3: Nobody was fucking dead (Best/worst scenario)

4: Swim2 kills Ripple and SW, joining forces with Fav

5: Snow White kills Ripple, starting her killing spree against all magical girls

I assume this is from an upcoming doujin?

Reminder that elves did LITERALLY nothing wrong, and that Melville is the best girl.

Marika/Mariko a cute, and the side story with SW is so sad and adorable. Plus that flame flamey bullying.

Reminder that people wanting to kill Swim2 are literally worse than murder elf.

Fuck Swim2 so fucking much.
You don't kill loyal dogs.
I can't really hate her, she's basically a robot who follows Ruler's rules like a retard.
A true leader should be able to think for herself, you loli bitch.

Why the fuck did they cut out Tama vomiting after she popped the Cranberry? I'm seriously triggered. Bad move Lerche.

They shouldn't be done with a rapier

>backstab people
>expect to not get backstabbed

Tamafags are as dumb as their favorite girl, holy shit.

>
I really have no idea where it's from. Please halp.

DELETE THIS

Why is Swim2 so cute?

With Camamari and Cranberry and Swim2 around she wasn't really that bad.
She anicked because of the death thing and the incompetence of her subjects, but whatever, she lacks the downright evil streak the other bad girls have.
I guess she was satisfied with having her own small kingdom.

duhlit zees!

Hana got what she deserved.

I'd tell you if I knew.

>Hana gets her ear amputated
>still dies anyway
The author's a motherfucker who doesn't pull his punches.

HANA WAS A PERFECT IMOUTO ILL FUCKIN FIGHT U

Fuck you user, it took me a few seconds to get it.

>Hey, let's talk about murdering more girls in the future
>Fuck off, I'm doing homework

She's just a little kid. You are all horrible people.

It was absolutely savage.

MEET ME OUTSIDE I'LL REKT U IRL

It's not going anime original. Fuck off.

If anything they may even show the hair rapist at the end.

It looks like a sample from pixiv, so it's not out yet.

Hana was a trash imouto who abondoned her Onee-San to a life of depression and acholism.

The only reason Cranberry was hesitating to kill her was because she realized she was the same age as her when she started her killing spree and thought she might be a good apprentice. Not because she has some moral dilemma with child killing, she's done it before.

She was also an extremely cute OL

Man, they really pulled my heartstrings with that sequence with Top Speed and Ripple.

I'M A LITTLE GIRL user LET ME FUCKING MURDER YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IT'S FINE RIGHT SINCE I'M A LITTLE GIRL TEHEE

>claims to be the strongest
>get rekked by Tama
kek

Be honest, Tama is the cutest un-transformed girl in the series

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Hana, you little bitch? I’ll have you know she graduated top of our class in the Examiners Academy, and she’s been involved in numerous secret raids on rogue magical girls, and she has over 300 confirmed arrests. She was trained in gorilla warfare and was the top Examiner in the entire Examinations Department. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to Hana over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Land of Magic and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire supply of healing candies and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

That's not how a princess would act my girl.

>the new master sucks, pon.
>let's get her killed, pon.
What a dick.

You reap what you sow, dumb mutt.

Realistically, Tama has one of the most dangerous powers in the series so far. Properly trained she could be a monster.

Subtle.

I really liked the episode, specifically the second half with the "ghosts." I'm guessing we wont get post-game Snow White if this is only 12 episodes. Maybe an OVA bundled with the BDs?

That's Ripple.

She didn't sow anything.
She got killed right after she didn't fail because she panicked.

Savage

This episode was full of those.

She'd arguably be able to kill Sonia Bean in a single hit.

I enjoy ths a lot, it deserves more.

If you use underhanded methods to kill people, you should expect it to come right back at you.

Who's typing for you, Melville?

I would put her with Sonia Bean since they're magical skill are more or less the same. But Daisy is long ranged so it's more convenient. Tama is good for cheap shots though since she can just appear underground or something

Who knows. It would probably be double KO.

Depends, 9 times out of 10 her power is really strong. But it would be useless against Swim Swim and Alice. Not to mention a few girls from the LNs would utterly shit on her even if she was a combat master like Cranberry. Her power is not really versatile enough

Marika?

Top speed? More like Top Girl amirite?

She only killed Cranberry.

Posted this before but I think she's in the top 5 in terms of sheer deadliness of the ability (not actual fighting ability).

For me, the top 5 is:

1. Magical Daisy
2. Akane
3. Rain Pou
4. Sonia
5. Tama

These are all basically instant-kill abilities so I basically just ranked them on how easy it is to actually land a shot. Although arguably you could take Tama off that list and put NyanNyan instead.

Mana, I get that your upset over the fact that it's your fault Hana died but if you don't calm down you wind up in hospital again.

You saw nothing yet. Second arc is like 3 times better.

twitter.com/oimoimo12/status/807587736118886400

i think there's a possibility she could kill alice.

6: Lerche announces Restart

Sonia can also defend with her power so it's much better overall.

I kind of wish Calamity Slut met one of the girls like Sonia. It would be hilarious seeing her break down.

Ah, they are yuki yunaing it?

I would put Akane higher since her power can't be dodged. She only needs the target in her eyesight and distance doesn't matter

He killed off his favorite girl first. He really doesn't have any scruples.

It would be great if we get Lame Lamey's fight and then Keek clapping.

Limited's better than Restart. Though honestly, I love how each arc shifts to a new genre, so to speak.
Unmarked: dramatic battle royale
Restart: Fantasy survival
Limited: Superhero-crime action
JOKERS: suspenseful horror

Lerche saves Christmas.

>Ruler actually had a kind side
I take back everything bad I've ever said about her.

Its going to be 1, but I would love to see 2 & 4 because seeing the rage would be worth it.

youtube.com/watch?v=VMYAEHE2GrM

Bring back ALICE ;_;

She was a pretty nice girl with them too, in one side story a certain girl mentions how Ruler's gang was like a family.

>A true leader should be able to think for herself
But she does, as she interprets Ruler's words incorrectly.

I always had the impression that she initially wanted to split the stolen candies equally, but snapoped after angels and Tama screwed up so badly.
Not nice, but far from shit tier like Mary.

>Stuntchika plays fire tricks
Nice callback since Ripple mentioned that her MG in the smartphone game uses fire based magic

Mah Nigga.

As good as Gangsters Paradise was this truly deserved the Grammy like Coolio said.

That would be a really good after credits scene setting up season 2. Even end it on Keek ominously saying how she wants to help Snow White

So when is Cutie Healer appearing?

Sonia's ability is slightly stronger but I think realistically it would be a double KO. Both of these abilities aren't truly instantaneous but have a short delay. I think all things being equal, if they got into melee range both of their abilities would activate on each other and they'd destroy each other.

Sonia can block most attacks but she can't block Tama's attack because it 's entirely magical and there is literally no way to block it besides preventing the arm from touching you, which Sonia can't disintegrate Tama's arm fast enough.

Obviously though, in-universe Sonia is a much stronger fighter and would probably just ambush Tama.

Yeah the LN even points out that Cranberry has no problems with killing kids.

ACES?

She tries to follow them to the letter.
She doesn't even stop to think "Wait, I think Ruler would have killed the most loyal servant ever for absolutely no good reason, but should I? Can't I just force her to show me her true identity, too?"

She appear in this episode as a doll.

Reminder that Nemurin did nothing wrong
t.Top Speed

LMAO Claberry had a more shameful death than Mao Pam.

Not only does she not have a problem with it but she enjoys doing it. But the only thing she likes as much as killing is a strong pupil to test her strength against.

She doesn't give a fuck about Swimx2 being a kid.

TAMA YOU WERE SO KAKKOI!

Nemurin pleases old women in the dream world.

This was all done, so that more people can jump onto the Swim Swim hate train.