NO STOP! THE JAM DOESN'T GO ON THE TOP!

NO STOP! THE JAM DOESN'T GO ON THE TOP!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fQ_m5VLhqNg
imdb.com/title/tt3775202/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd jam something into Mashiro.

I do this all the time. Where the fuck else was it suppose to go then?

That's illegal, she's only a JS.

Technically JK.

oishi

It doesn't?

Where does it belong? Mashiros special place?

I dont know but i would rather eat those organic GMO-free non-gluten fair-trade non-chemical foods from the mountain instead of trash in this commercial world

Mashiro>Kobeni>>>>>rest>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Benio

Sucks we didn't see the transformations, I wonder if they're all wolves. My headcanon is Mashiro is a squirrel.

apparently you havent saw a squirrel dick

Good guess, but I've seen it now and don't understand how that's relevant. It's kinda small, so is the implication her cunny is too? That's hot.

Benio = Mashiro > Kobeni = Hakuya > lolimom >>> Camera Girl > rest >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Penis Hair

I thought it was obvious she's a cat.

The ponytail is bushy and reminds me of a squirrel tail more than cat's, but as is known a cat is fine too.

Mashiro is the cutest loli.

Not to mention she holds her food like a squirrel, but I gotta give it to you she says milk is her favorite. She certainly shouldn't be a dog/wolf since she likes sweets.

What?
Are they not all wolves? Why would they not all be wolves? What made you guys think there would be different transformations in the family?

Just wondering because it never crossed my mind that they were all anything but wolves like Hakuya.

It would make sense the same family is the same animal, but at least in the anime nobody's transformation is mentioned beside Hakuya. I mentioned some arguments like Mashiro liking sweets and chocolate in particular. Anyone read the manga?

Konoha a best and you can't change my fucking mind.

So what animal is she?

コンコン

Brothers.

Do semihumans even have human rights?

Mashiro is an essential part of Japan's zombie defense system.

A wolf thing like Mashiro and her brother (I always forget his name). She's desperate to breed though, so you better be ready.

That's racist tho, why would you assume wolf things can only breed with wolf things?

Konoha's mom told her that she needs to bed down with another of her "kind", so when she realizes that guy is like her, she goes on the attack.

I don't know if it's required for them to breed together in that universe. Kobeni isn't a wolf thing and yet Hakuya (I looked up his name) is to be married to her. I don't really know how the genetics work in all of that, I would assume their kids will be half normal and half wolf? Not really sure.

this nigga gets it

I think "their kind" refers more generally to mythical creatures, it's not necessary they're the exact same animal they might just both be shapeshifters. As for Kobeni it's explained that Hakuya gave her half his power so they're both halfbreed wolf things now.

Which kind of makes me think, if it's so hard to find a mate why don't they just find any regular person they like and give them half of their power? I guess it's against wolf thing eugenics to do that without good reason.

There's so much they could expand on I think it's about time we got a S2. Kobeni did "get" some of Hakuya's "power", though it doesn't really seem like she has any abilities that Mashiro or lolimom have. Hakuya seems like he has some powers, though he either doesn't use them often or they've been dampened somewhat since giving half of them away. Supposedly all of Hakuya's family can shift back into wolves if they choose to, but I don't think Kobeni could do that. Hakuya confirms he can still do that but never actually does.

Is everyone an animal? I thought she was a fairy.

I'd love a season 2 but while I love thinking about this kind of shit, it is clear the intent of the story is to leave this as vague as possible so I wouldn't hold my breath for any complete explanations.

Also apparently not only can't she transform, getting a part of Hakuya's power makes her ill periodically so that might be the reason they don't just give it out.

great op

youtube.com/watch?v=fQ_m5VLhqNg

>ああああああああああああああああああああ

You're right, I don't think the point is to explore how the UMAs work in that universe. Still, a S2 where Hakuya and Kobeni actually did marry and live together would be comfy. I think a show that focused on a young married couple could be interesting. Usually married couples are just parents and not really focused on as the MCs in an anime so I think there's a lot of material that they could use.

Yeah, great op great ed. I was pissed at first that Mashiro wasn't the main girl but Kobeni's boob bounce in the OP made me forgive her.

Fucking oishi

Saved, thanks!

They're specifically inugami, guys. They're all dogs.

>marrying Kobeni
>daughtering Mashiro
choose one

Is that in the manga? How do you know? Does all refer to Hakuya's family only or to Konoha as well? Also kind of weird its dog not wolf but k.

What the fuck is this screenshot?

Both.

Actually, marry Mashiro. Consummate marriage when she is 18. Have daily naked baths together before that.

>Consummate marriage when she is 18

Get a load of this faggot.

Is there any explination for why lolimom looks so young? Hakuya has grown up like a regular person, and I'm assuming Mashiro will as well. Is the lolimom just a really petite woman?

I choose both, try and stop me. You will fail.

the filename is pretty self-explanatory

It's not.

From the filename, sub on the image, and the post its extremely easy to figure out what is happening in the screenshot.

It doesn't tell me whether it's an edit or not. With google I find only chinese shit.

You're joking right?

Are you a fucking idiot? This is the first result on google:
imdb.com/title/tt3775202/

Scrolling through the page you figure out it's not an edit, even though the image itself should have done that already.