Akamatsu

who is the best Akamatsu girl?

Eva

>tfw cross-generational battle shounen reverse harem

Chisame.

/thread

Motoko.

Everything he has done since Love Hina has been shit.

SHHHIIIIITTTT

The one who lost.

>ara
>huge tits
>wants to cuddle
>motherly instinct
>genuinely likes the MC
>doesn't hide her feelings behind a generic archtype

Plus, you can simply fuck her when she faints frequently.

this

That's just wrong ano-

Look, it's been said before but I never liked how Akamatsu's punchlines have involved the MC actually receiving a punch.

Which is why is right.
Outside of Shinobu, she was the LEAST abusive and most likely would have been a healthy relationship.

Even if he can take the hits, Keitarou deserved better than a future domestic abuse case.

Was gonna post this

Shes the cutest

unzip.jpg

Naru the best though, because she wears the turtleneck

/thread

for me it's not just that she's the cutest, she pretty much goes through her own hero's journey in the background of negi's

Makie.

Winner winner Turtle Soup dinner.

That hits uncomfortably close to home for me.

AKM-faceshot_NO.jpg

Abuse aside, I liked how the MC was initially in an uphill battle to get the girl. He had to work his ass off to earn the girls' trust.

But she's legitimately retarded

No she isn't. Being passive and slow is not retarded. If anything, she's smarter than Keitaro and Naru, since she can pass the entrance exams. But then has a brain fart and forgets to go to class.

>But then has a brain fart

Yes she legitimately has signs of mental deficiencies, as opposed to Naru and Keitaro who are just not being able to ace the hardest examination in Japan

She should seek help

Concentration issues are not a sign of retardation. He was pointing out that you used the incorrect term.

>not wanting to help a maiden in distress, marry her, care for her and make sure she never gets lost again