Monster Musume

Think we will ever see Kino again? She seems like the most forgotten character

Depends. Crabman seems to like to throw one arc characters in here and there at times in order to remind people they exist and do something fanservicey, like Polt, Lilith and Draco.

You just had your thread deleted because you had nothing to talk about. Stop making new threads, phone cancer. Even your fellow anons want you banned. Come back when there's a new chapter.

Actually it was deleted because OP made the thread about MGQ which belongs on another board. This thread is about the anime and manga

>do you think x?
>what do you think about x?
>anyone else hope that x happens?

Basically copypasta OPs to try to keep the mods away. As always there's nothing to talk about.

Kill yourself phoneposter.

Actually it was the MonMusu DMM game. Still belongs on /mggg/ over at /vg/ though, even if said game is literally dead by now.

Well whatever it was it wasn't a proper Sup Forums thread

Fuzz is protective
Fuzz is loving

How mad does it make you that these will NEVER stop and that the power trip mod has already been heavily worn down? This happens every year and your kind lose every single time

>Crabman seems to like to throw one arc characters in here and there at times
We thought the farm girls were one-arc characters as well, but they keep popping up every few chapters.

They always seem to make cameos here and there. Crab is good about not forgetting about characters forever

I NEED MORE YUKIO, DAMNIT

its going to get harder and harder as he keeps adding more characters.

Expect lala. And papi till the very end of last chapter.

>Expect lala.
To do what or is she coming for dinner?

That's true about Papi, could be executive meddling though

Fuck off fanfiction faggot.

Okayado is well aware of his writing right? the problem of adding too many characters with no characterization for them.

I think he is playing to his strengths. He's a mediocre writer. He's good at scenarios. He's even better as a character designer. All those little touches to the character both visually and initial personality traits are appealing. The only girls that have even gone through a little of character development is Mero, Rachne, and Suu. That is his weakness.

Fuzz is cuddy
Fuzz is itchy

Crab seems to bring back all of his characters for cameo appearances. I don't doubt we'll see more of her along with Oct and the rest.

Those are some nice words that start with F.
I have one too: Fuzz

kys Phone-kun

>she will never scratch the itch in your heart

>she'll never scratch your back

>ywn have an arachnid turn your back into a bloodied mess when making love.

>by the end of the month everyone in A+E knows your name

>ywn reassure her that you aren't mad when she realizes what she did

It will happen once, but every time after that she'll be super gentle.

I want my snake to bite me

>yfw she puts on oven mitts the time after giving you a through scratching

I can't imagine a large breed would want that
I don't mind having my back torn off though

It's nice to dream

...and autosaged

It's nicer to make your dreams a reality.

Just look at all the quality discussion in this thread. What a real loss

Yet it all comes from the people who want the threads gone.

Someone should take notes.

The power of saboteurs