ITT: Shows that, if given the opportunity, you would directly donate money to help fund another season

ITT: Shows that, if given the opportunity, you would directly donate money to help fund another season.

Alternatively, I would pick Chaika for getting a Brotherhood (Sisterhood?) treatment.

>donating for an anime with only like 3 jokes
what

It needs to happen

This or sabagebu

These

and

I still have hope for more Keions. Kyoani can't hold out forever, they've gotta break at some point. season 3 will happen

>wanting the shit girls from the later parts of the manga

The K-On anime ended perfectly. We don't need the college years to ruin it.

>Twintails
>Zettai Bouei Leviathan
>Fantasista Doll
>Komugi-Chan R

Also a hundred more seasons of Dog Days.

they could just do what they did with Non Non Biyori, just make a season out of the gaps between episodes

Feel free to call my taste shit.

We need S4

>all this twintail love
Something about Ore no Twintail fans make my heart go fuwa-fuwa

highschool of the dead or haruhi (both not happening in this century) because I need proper conclusion

There's too many shows to list. I'm afraid it would have to take the entire gold deposit of one and a half Earths to fund them all.

I'd pay endless amounts of cash for studio Gonzo to re-adapt Achiga-hen and the zencoke and do the rest of Saki material.

I would literally sacrifice myself just to make S&W S3 happen

I still want more robot lesbian dork adventures
I'm sure the manga doesn't even have enough for a second season.

I'm disappointed that this is a photoshop.

I'd readapt Macross Delta

Great concepts, but really poor execution in its latter half

Fans who thought the same would probably put out shekels for a better execution

Literally the only answer

All you need to do is buy more BD from the last season and that will determine whether or not a second season will be had.

Wasn't Macross about robots?

No, airplanes and the POWER OF MUSIC

If I had the money, and if it happened, I wouldn't think it twice.

Only to stop right at the revelation of Mr. Fig's ruse

Deep Optical never, Ace Combat never, Unicorn never, MIB never, battleship maids never, Grand Theft Object never, 6th Branch never, Heivia's noble duel never, a four Heavenly Idiots never, murder loli never.
I'm sad.

I want another season of Dog Days but with more actual singing, the level of lewd from last season was great but I more them to get more into each girl's background stories or hell, more interaction with Sharl since she clearly liked being with THE SINK.

It's the genderbending, isn't it? You just want to be a cute twintailed superhero, like the rest of us.

OP is my nigger. I distinctly remembering promising to do so should I win the lottery.

Yes. The world needs more Yurika and more Myucel.