LMAO I read an article that said people on Sup Forums...

LMAO I read an article that said people on Sup Forums.org/pol eat whole onions In a desperate attempt to up testosterone and be more manly. Is that true? Let me tell you there isn't anything you can eat that will make you more manly unless it's some thing badass like a live scorpion or super hot peppers.

>he doesn't eat whole onions

I'm a girl.

Hey leaf, it's oldfags trolling newfags.

tits or gtfo

>not going on an whole onion only diet

gibs us an image of your timestamped leaf milkers!

>he doesn't cycle onions into his diet to combat low-test and balding

lmfao

pls no bully

guys, just go lift weights and get in decent shape. You don't need to be super strict about it, although it certainly helps if you are.

Get a gym membership, actually go, start small, lift weights, and begin to make progress. Your testosterone will start to rise and you'll feel much better.

make sure to eat garlic cloves too those have the same T boosting properties

That's disgusting no. Pay me money to my PayPal and I will though.

The truth is that you have to be really really dumb to believe that, so show your freaky tits or leave please babe.
>holier_than_thou.jpeg
Hey there reddit most of this board lifts and cares about health maintenance. And if you bought this whole onion meme that is sad, you need to bring your sense of humor to a mechanic. Next time, you're getting downvoted.

>id is Ass
>fucking leaf
>slide thread

DO NOT REPLY NEW FAGS
SAGE
HIDE

You know the drill, bitch. Tits and timestamp or GTFO.

What is a slide threat?

It happens in soccer when someone creeps up on you from behind when you have the ball to try to kick it out of your way.

>All the soyboys itt

Not eating the scorpion but drinking booze with scorpions in it..or the real man maker: smoking a hit of dehydrated scorpion tail. That shit will put hair on your balls and turn you into a berserker

Nice try shareblue, but if you're a newfag...

LURK MORE BEFORE POSTING

I put chopped up raw onions on almost everything. Is that good enough?

tits or gtfo

Same here. I'm not juicing onions

whatever you say, zhao. ching chong ding dong yourself back to vancouver.

I forced each member of my family to eat 1 raw onion during thanksgiving.

I'm on day 20, it feels great.

Can't wait for the civil war to kill fags like you.

>most of this board lifts and cares about health maintenance.
Hahahahahahahahaha

The only desperation here is these normalfags trying to make fun of us for being real /fit/ men.