To the stupid motherfuckers that gave us Trump. why don't you just kill yourselves today? The world doesn't want you...

To the stupid motherfuckers that gave us Trump. why don't you just kill yourselves today? The world doesn't want you. Just take your own life. Do it today. Send this message to all of your fucking loser conservative cunt friends. Beg them to die with you.

If you have any part in inflicting Trump on this nation, please use any means to end your own life as soon as you possibly can. Be dead by the end of today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lw2BVI9OhC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Powerless rage exhibit one

MAGA

Lol... Trump must be winning bigly for you to lose your mind like this. I think I'll stick around and vote for him again in 2020.

Deal with it.

max me faggot

WTF? I'm a Cruz missile now

>t. assblasted Jew.

But why? We couldn't make faggots like you mad anymore if we took our own lives. You will have to do it yourself soyboy. Come at me.

Someone had too much soy today

Good to see Ted Cruz memes still going strong

>t. Misinformed stupid Am*rimutt

All Am*rimutts must die for world peace

I've read OP's rabid rant.

Does OP think that's constructive or persuasive?

Thank Gawd for Trump, that he has such enemies means he's a good man.

someone on /pol telling me to kill myself?

shocking

> please chimp out some more.

If I was going to kill myself I'd make sure to kill as many innocent people as I could first.

Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a drug.

Wow so much but butthurt in one post.

Why don't you kys, since you don't seem to like the reality as it is.

Butthurt shitlibs are my fave

Who are you?

Stop hiding your flag. Let us see your true (((colours)))

>be dead by the end of today
>time now 00:15

You are giving me too much power

I'm already volunteering in a group in California planning Pence 2024, I'm hoping to land a sweet Govie position when they realize I campaigned for him for 7 years. I'm totally white and hate everyone who doesn't learn English and FULLY assimilate to 1950s American standards, even other whites. I plan on being in charge of what decisions people here can make about their own bodies, etc. to some degree.

KYS Am*rimutt

#jumpagainsttrump

Luvvit mayng

delicious butthurt

>libtard queer wants me dead
>was planning on killing myself
>will now do whatever is in my power to live forever and vote republican every 4 years

What precisely is bad about Trump?

Dasrite

Will you have my babies?
GOD BLESS AMERICA

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER AM*RIMUTT

DIE

There is a lot of stupid white trash in america.. poor, obsolete white trash that in their blind and stupid fury, voted for Trump. The only way out of this is to somehow kill off the poor and useless masses of white trash that infest this country.. I was hoping meth and fentanly would do it, but it's not happening fast enough. Get thee to the grave, deplorables!

I didn't vote for Trump, but I'm not here screaming for people to kill themselves.

This post is quite immature.

Why would ANYONE want someone to fail? Would that not mean that we ALL fail?

We should all encourage those in these offices to do their best and pray for them.

Screaming, chanting, damaging property, threatening or injuring people is not the solution. In fact, such actions is childish and, if done in my neighborhood, I would knock a few heads, then make a citizens arrest and have them thrown in jail for a while.

Grow up people and quit acting like spoiled brats. The People do not want fascism nor do we want communism. We also want peace and prosperity for all.

Lastly, there are many ways to look through the "looking glass" for the optics is based upon education, good morals, and love.

blessings to all.

Salty af

It took you a whole year to get to the pleading stage?

You mad???

Tism fits like this give me a reason to live.

OP show bob

You have to go back Pedro.

MAGA

Mmmmm nom nom nom

By your own reasoning, you should be the one committing seppuku. The unceasing narrative of the left portraying whites as evil and the constant belligerence and arrogance of those who claim to be morally superior because muh ebil capitalism are to blame for God Emporer Trumps rise to power. If only you had embraced a more moderate position, you might have stood a chance, but no, you faggots are fighting the "revolution" and losing at every hurdle. Keep it up though, you're making our job very easy.
Also, read pic related

The absolute state of this faggot!

>Shills on suicide watch
>Shills wishing we would suicide before they suicide themselves
>Confirmed best timeline

Stop killing innocent people.

Do yourself the favor, faggot.

MMM, delicious tears!

LMAO KEEP LOSING BITCH

We're trying, CIA doesn't do what we want.

Obligatory pic related
>stay mad faggot

That's the spirit user

But these useless people who voted for Trump are holding us back. They won't change, so we need to find some way to have them die sooner. Meth is not working fast enough.

Why not just kys user, wouldn't it be easier to just die and maybe even do some good for the first time in your life.

Just confirming
That is true

I love you, user

Of course the triggered Trump supporting rural and suburban retards replied to this thread.

Didn’t you hear?

Flynn has stopped talking to Drumpf and is cooperating with Mueller.

Tick tock drumpfkins.

fpbp

The quintessential Plebbit post.

>its surely over for drumpf now
how many times have people close to trump "cooperated" with Muller?
How butt hurt can you be from loosing one fucking election

Wish more leftists will start showing their true bloodthirsty colors like OP. We all kbow you want to go on a redneck killing spree. Just do it already

>when he still hasn't realized Mueller is bombing the DNC

You guys are endless laughs, I swear.

You get the bullet too

I am happy every day that Trump won.

OP is a Beta Cuck. Get your dildo out of your ass and help us all MAGA. Faggot.

just wait till we send you kikes to the ovens

Your anguish gives me a boner. I can't wait to vote him again in three years. I'd make him Dictator for Life just for the pleasure of hearing the screams of the commie scum.

Give money to victim countries as reputation.

$1M per one death

>gave Trump
Ha you faggot we forcibly shoved him up your ass and you took like a bitch

>we wuz reparations

As soon as I get a check for the hole they put in my shoulder, and the quarantine I was placed in for a decade and a half; you can talk.

NOW OR WE WAR YOU

You mad

Go for it.

you first comrade. EUTHANIZE yourself. It's the only way to get back at us.

OP is a faggot
>sage

Nigger Am*rimutt

I can't tell if this bait because honestly I could see a red faced, teary eyed Hillary Clinton typing this out with her arthritic hands then collapsing from Parkinson's as soon as she hits post.

Hey rural retard, she won by 3 million votes!

Drumpf also colluded with Russia to steal the election, which means when cheeto dick goes to prison, Hillary will be president.

It was her turn anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=lw2BVI9OhC4

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Don't harsh my buzz, fag

Abortions should remain legal and given out inner cities. We need to reduce niggers. Less niggers=less crime

Took you a whole year to come up with this one? You need to drink some more soy.

cock rate thread ... consider girth.

why? im pretty satisfied with the result. liberals crawl to Sup Forums begging us to look their way?

Show your (((flag)))

>I want everyone I disagree with dead
>I want someone to do it for me
Do you not feel ashamed that even when you're expressing some of the ol' bloodthirsty rage, you're STILL begging for handouts?

no, you are over thinking it.
its mostly dickheads who think trolling is still funny, or people who actually support these kikes.

Trump is the rock bottom end the Republican Party. Look at what they've done to themselves. If Trump is all you had left, your party is already extinct.

Democrats will lead this country for the next 1,000 years.

you're welcome
i worked-memed fulltime for trump for half a year
onward comrades

y u mad tho