Wtf Eastern Europe?

I thought you guys where Nazi. I looked up Niggers on YouTube. They only have nice things to say about you. I thought you where the saviors of the White race?

youtube.com/minority_nomad

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-student-manpreet-kanhaiya-s-death-in-poland-a-mystery-1.3302681
archive.is/rTn08
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Dziekański_Taser_incident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

like you all say, we are not white people but subhuman vodkaniggers, why would we want to save you?

>vodka
But that's russia, Poland.

The ones who say you're not White are Muslims.

t. muslim

She is a qt nigress with polish heritage.
See no problem there.

that means we have much more muslims here than i ever anticipated

Vodka is from poland, you german subhuman.

majority of these niggers are med students and poland treats them like niggers anyway

Her hair style is from the 70s, like most Polish infrastructure.

She is an attractive young female, people will be nice to her wherever she decides to go.

>memeflag insulting other countries
Why are you such a coward, young shill?

DAMN so you mean to say a soft spoken and well mannered black girl is treated well by a civilized people?! what a bunch of cucks LMAO

>another demoralize thread
zamknij ryja kurwo bo porażka
idź protestuj z sorosem

The real question is, if 56% of Polish women have babies with ethnic men, how many have kissed, held hands with, sucked or fucked an ethnic?

Is it safe to say that 80% of Polish girls in the UK have reached at least first base with an ethnic? 50% have fucked one?

can you at least treat her (and others) like a second class citizen? I mean, what the hell is wrong with you guys just letting blacks in your country?

>can you at least treat her (and others) like a second class citizen? I mean, what the hell is wrong with you guys just letting blacks in your country?

Suprise suprise, people in the real world don't think like stormniggers on an anime image site's containment board. Is your mind blown Sven?
Keep hiding your powerlevel stormsweeties.

sauce of those numbers or go away jew

>Impling that Jesus could be born in Poland.
So you thing should fuck an anglo back stabber? do you know some Polish history and how polish people are hated here?

>demoralize post no.145267545267
you are so far behind Poland it is not even funny
you were safe from war and communism on your inbred island and you still managed to fuck it up
1400 raped kids, butter knife licenses, london mayor (that is freebie, Warszawa mayor is also great cunt) and other pathetic shit
gas yourself paki
>people in the real world don't think like stormniggers on an anime imageboard
surprise
they actually do

*there not here

please dont flock to poland
its to nice

She's cute af

not eastern europe
not even europe
from my fap expertise south american

WOW you found one nigger in Poland. There's literally at least 5 white people living in every African country yet Africa is still for Africans only pretty much.

People here simply want to maintain a white core, because of reasonable cautiousness. You had Latinos in the USA even before 1965 Act, like Antonin Scalia, it's just that Americans up until then wanted to maintain a white european core. We don't want parallel nations in one state although we clearly FUCKED up the ukrainian question for sure

>why would we want to save you?
we won't save anybody because we suffer from the same problems and in addition to that we're on western financial leash, Jesus, we're just an irrelevant shithole

KILL HER. make ANOTHER example of Poland being Free

Wow it's almost like if you kill subhumans just for not being White, they don't come

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-student-manpreet-kanhaiya-s-death-in-poland-a-mystery-1.3302681

>be non-white subhuman (((from Canada)))
>go to Poland
>die

nonwhite tries to talk to you in your Native Land? Pepper spray him, spit in his face and break his teeth

Only post of realism. I've seen African women here who look better than 90% of the locals and also act better than them. There is no sane reason to dislike them. It's not so simple to judge other races for their skin color, you have to consider them as a person.

>we're on western financial leas
meme
they are on our food lease
quess what is more important: green pieces of paper or food?

Please archive it
archive.is/rTn08

>surprise
>they actually do

Sure, sure they do. That's why this thread and many more examples exist. In eastern europe of all places kek.

Sup Forums is not for you my friend.

thank you
and thanks for norway gibs
they are in national tv as "yelpe means help" or shit like that
consider this
everybody thinks he is unique
everybody thinks that radical ideas are evil
normal, "racist" conclusions are dismissed as evil

Sup Forums is for everyone

>nonwhite tries to talk to you in your Native Land? Pepper spray him, spit in his face and break his teeth
see, this is why Russians (and Ukrainians) have a different temperament from the Poles

>they are on our food lease
I very much doubt it

and yet they still think we want to/will 'save' them, thats hilarious in my mind

The Magic of Communism

możesz sobie wątpić, jednakowoż Polska spichlerzem Europy to nie mem lecz rzeczywistość.
>Polska produkuje wiele wieprzowiny
nagle afrykański pomór świń
>Polska produkuje wiele jajek
nagle epidemia w niemczech i holandii
prawda jest taka że jest możliwe zagłodzenie europy wschodniej i chuj z nią, ponieważ "nowi europejczycy" nie produkują jedzenia

>kompot
>not plum, cherry or rabarbar
get out of there, degenerate

>They only have nice things to say about you.
That's because we don't let them behave like animals here. If they try to chimp out, they get chased and booted, and all niggers here sell weed, so the won't go to the police.

japa koniu to nawet nie mój kompot
czekaj do lata to spostuje
kod protestował u mnie na mieście i podobno w kraju też, działo się coś u pana?

I wonder who could be behind this...
take off that meme flag zionist

I think that's bc there are more foreign females than males

They never come here as big families

>We're just an irrelevant shithole

wypierdalaj Sląska kurwo

to może być również Gdańsk czy co innego, ale i tak lepiej niż ty, diasporo jebana

>everybody thinks he is unique
Everyone is unique
>everybody thinks that radical ideas are evil
The vast majority think radical ideas are fucking dumb (not necessarily evil)
>normal, "racist" conclusions are dismissed as evil
Not really.

Too much logic for this echochamber user. Try somewhere else.

>Pies na obcym zmywaku próbuje kogos obrażać

Nie moja wina że starzy jebani komunisci wyjechali po upadku ZSSRu

>being black
>in Poland
pole-land. Not African-land. Why do they believe they have a right to infest every country??

I have a bestiality fetish for middle class BLM we wuz afro chicks desu

That’s EXACTLY the ULTIMATE European trait Slav-Germanic Polish races and Slav-Finnish races of Russia have in common. Treat nonwhite like PARASITE

>black
>middle-class

Not even prince harry and that nigresses kids will be middle-class let alone upper class

Don't forget that polish subhuman that was killed on his arrival to Canada in the airport by the RCMP.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Dziekański_Taser_incident

Shitskin confirmed, too pathetic to even show his flag

simple solution
don't be in Poland if you are black
you will be happier living somewhere else and Poles will be happy not to have you.