Roy Moore is leading in the polls is that good or bad?

what do you guys think of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKcJ-0bAHB4
70news.wordpress.com/2017/11/10/roy-moores-two-accusers-leigh-corfmans-age-was-17-not-14-has-history-of-making-false-allegations-deborah-gibson-a-dem-volunteer/
youtube.com/watch?v=KQ-YjGmpO4Q&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Media over played their hand in inventing fake news.

If you go into the details it's the perfect story, no rape, past the limitation, no proof only a emotional testimony

I think he's such a good candidate for Senator, that the DNC went through great effort to smear and lie about him big time.

The DNC blew their credibility smearing Trump so everyone knows they're liars.

I hope Mitch McConnel gets assraped in prison is what I think

DNC picked an Obama/Hillary Liberal Dem and pissed away their chances here.

I'm voting for him just to shit on far-left extremists like Mitch McCuckell and Paul "BBC cum slut" Ryan.

t. /Decatur/

Traditional Dixie values:
>ages 3-5: innocent children
>ages 6-8: cute
>ages 9-11: reaching their prime
>ages 12-14: prime femininity
>ages 15-17: combination of femininity/maturity
>ages 18-20: can still be attractive, but showing signs of age
>ages 21-23: the last chance for women to have birth without increased risk of genetic defects
>ages 24-26: past their expiration date
>ages 27-29: if you enjoy rotten food, you might enjoy this age group
>ages 30+: you might as well be fucking a corpse

First, sage.
Second, this is awful for Republicans and worse for the DNC. So I hope he wins.

/Montgomery/ here. Please save us we're drowning in niggers.

thanks for the response guys but I want to talk about his plan to improve Alabama, not the fake scandal.

Pretty much this. He must scare the shit out of the establishment for them to do something so obvious.

A pedo who deserves to loose.

I think he will ultimately embarrass himself, not because of any of the bullshit allegations, but because he's a creationist.

Real scandal. Faggot.

Its Alabama

Roy Moore can walk around in KKK uniform and he will still win.

youtube.com/watch?v=pKcJ-0bAHB4

>he trusts a 40 year old account where the only physical proof is a blatantly forged signiture
Pic related, its you.

I don't really care, I just don't want a democrat to gain a seat in the Senate

Who?

This. It's an obvious ham-fisted hit job. I can't wait for him to win and hear every (((news outlet))) bawling 24/7 about how a rapist won.

>Trump is going to lose Georgia and Texas even though they are extremely conservative just look at this poll
>Karen Handel is going to lose in an extremely conservative district because the poll says so
>Roy Moore is going to lose in extremely conservative Alabama just look at this poll

Heck. Even if it weren't obviously forged, a signed yearbook proves nothing.

This!!! athens

If the yearbook is signed, he must resign!

In all honesty, this. A serial killer is better then a Democrat (even though most serial killers were probably Democrats).

*even a serial killer would be better

I know nothing about him but if the (((media))) is kvetching this hard he must be doing something right

Always do the opposite of what the Jews say.

Roy is /ourguy./ Roy did nothing wrong. And Roy will win, whether people with names like Bernie Bernstein like it or not.

People are pushed past their limits in this. Had 40 years to report his behavior even during primaries. But it happened during an election.
Alabama has a sore loser law. Meaning if moore drops out the democrats win by default. No democracy democrats.

>>ages 6-8: cute
The government was forced to propose the Criminal Law Amendment Act 1885, which raised the age of consent from 13 to 16 and clamped down on prostitution. In the United States, as late as the 1880s most States set the minimum age at 10–12, (in Delaware, it was 7 in 1895).

Just let him vote yes on heathcare reform, tax reform, and immigration reform then i am fine with replacing him

If the yearbook is not legit you must acquit

Pedophile fuck, hope he loses.

You raped me.

This user abused me and

He's got multiple accusers. That proves he's guilty.

He's the 52nd vote Trump needs to repeal Obamacare.

He could be Hitler and I'd be okay with him winning.

>Implying that Sup Forums wouldn't literally vote for Hitler.

A Change Research survey released Thursday found Democrat Doug Jones leading Republican Roy Moore 46 percent to 43 percent

I was abused by this user. The others coming forward made me confident enough to say it. I am cry.
Give yous

>be Sup Forumstard trump supporting incel
>spend months making pizzagate and elsagate threads
>claim to combat pedophilia tooth and nail
>in the same breath support a judge that fucks children because he's trumps guy
>being this hypocritical

in b4 shill..

>Trusting polls.

>shill
>try to hang a lampshade on it
This user raped me while shill posting

We'll combat Moore when we have proof beyond a pair of floozies claiming they were molested 40 years ago, conveniently right before an election.

Also, you raped me too.

No, he likes them tight.

kek
the best part was Fox News used a poll that over sampled democrats by like 25% and Moore was still only ahead by 8

it's good. Taking teens on dates in the 70s is not a big deal.

screen capped

the only reason i like it is because it proves to the media that their influence isn't as strong as they want it to be.

what do you mean?

Democrats on morality
Bill is still getting away with it
Dems will shut up about Bill and Al and Conyers no matter who wins after 12/12

Not to mention Franken. You know, the sex scandal there's actually photographic proof of?

(R) won Senate in Montana after body slamming a reporter. We’re fine

Yeppir. Every slandering, corrupt one of them.
I knew the people of Alabama were smarter than to fall for that stuff.

But we have fellow prosecutors saying he was after underage girls in his 30s.

We have malls who wouldn’t let him in.

Police who said they had complaints and had to block him from entering a high school.

But luckily ((they)) have convinced the Alabama public that only two women have come out, when it’s actually more than a dozen people who all collaborate the stories

I'm voting for Moore and so is everyone else that I know.

T. Huntsville

>The Jews want Moore in office

trusting Sup Forums

I don't trust Sup Forums but I definitely don't trust kike propaganda known as "polling."

>Kikebart
>Alabama’s daughters of Zion
>Numerous rabbis

Then why has (((the media))) been shitting all over him for the last month?

Good. Honest love for a 14+ year old is not wrong. Hunting them to abuse sexually and discard is wretched, but true love is moral and acceptable. The vibe I got was that he felt love for those young ladies and it's something that was normal in the country just a century ago.

Keep the Dems out of office. We need Trumpublicans to get the agenda pushed and voted on. Merit based immigration? Deportation? America First? You guys want this? Then you need to vote guys like Moore.

bump

Burgers really are turning into Russia. Kremlin is full of pederasts too.

Russia is based

Russia is the Mt Olympus of autism, you cowboy imbecile.

It's true. I used to do foot fetish RPs with a russian guy. Dude was autistic as fuck.

Oh look its another republican shill thread

fuck off, crypto-yank.

>le Republican shill
Establishment Republicans don't like Moore either. The rest of us do it for free.

>more than a dozen people who all collaborate
70news.wordpress.com/2017/11/10/roy-moores-two-accusers-leigh-corfmans-age-was-17-not-14-has-history-of-making-false-allegations-deborah-gibson-a-dem-volunteer/

>Establishment Republicans don't like Moore either
Like that brain tumor guy they keep calling a republican

>Foot fetish RPs
I swear this is the reason why online roleplaying is weird as hell

who cares Congress is useless

he's alright

Doug Jobes for senate
Because the wall is too expensive and the 2nd amentment has its limitations.

This.

Moore will win.

What part of the mainstream media is full of shit don't you understand

The dumbest aspect, in my estimation, was the timing of it. The election is December 12th, and you're going to dump this shit 45 days in advance? Nobody's going to give a shit by that point, even if there were legitimacy to the claims. That gives people so much time to simmer it, and it gives him so much time to fight the fake charges. It loses all shock value by that point. Should have dumped it December 1st, the dumbasses.

How does it feel to be a child predator supporter?

Conservaphiles need to purged--and will be

I remember hearing a rumor that somehow it got found out they were planning this, so they blew their load early. No idea if that's true or not, but it would make sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=KQ-YjGmpO4Q&feature=youtu.be

He's no Joe Biden.

Why did you do it? I begged you not to.

Good. He gets the seat. Senate sends him out. Republican governor picks a new Republican to replace him. No big deal.

We'll get through this together

>Senate sends him out.

They can't

You raped me too.

well he fucks 14 year olds

if this is the best meme you can come up with he definitely did it and you convinced me he did it

Checked
he also raped me

>glotia allred
lmaooo this bitch is going to be disbarred, roy moore is a hero

legal in Germany