Cheat sheet to being a successful white man. 5 Step plan to improve yourself

1)Get a job. (Yes this is a requirement)
2)Get exercise at the job (helps if you have anxiety of gyms think warehouse, electronic retail, home improvement. ).
3)Gain social skills by making small talk at work.
4)Gain confidence by being good at your job (Where possible provide exceptional service to whites, niggers are getting your tax dollars anyways they can wait).
5)Date white women, have children.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosher_foods#Blood
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>get some wageslave cuck job instead of just working out like a normal person
lol

a job doing physical labor, is a gym you get paid to go to.

It won't work.

Worked in less than 2 months for me. Now I'm beating bitches off me.

Nice delusion.

What's it like being a defeatist beta bitch?
Don't you have holohoax threads to be posting in?

sadly for you it does work. stay hungry for foreskins chiam

Foreskins aren't kosher.

>What's it like being a defeatist beta bitch?
You tell me.

prove it, we know you're just here to rile people up i don't know why you people even bother.

Alright it goes something like this.
>Ov vey never forget the 7 grabillion goyium.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosher_foods#Blood

>he confuses our shekel extraction scheme with defeatism
Mission accomplished.

>wikipedia
im sure theres a footnote in the margins of the talmud that allows a rabbi to suck a bloodied baby dick off otherwise you wouldn't be doing it now, huh? nice try though.

It is the parasitic venom of your ethnicity, which effects of wear off quicker than you plan on Moshe. Your arrogant hubris will be the downfall of your people as it always has.

Yes because it worked so well every other time some goyim tried to get rid of the Jews.

>sucking blood off
>eating foreskins
Different things.

at least you don't deny either, that's a start

As history goes on patterns become more obvious not less kike. You'll get yours again and again as you always do. The fact you're here shows you're afraid. Indifference is the true show of power not interaction.

I'm afraid of some dregs of society and beta cucks LARPing as nazis? Give me a break.

You forgot blood of unchristened babies for the matzos.

Afraid enough to come here and observe, afraid enough to shill defeatist propaganda. You have no clue how obvious you look, but you wouldn't since like I said hubris is your downfall as it historically always has been.

pretty sure a gentile is a gentile to all of you folk, no need to obfuscate the matter at hand goldberg. you really aren't trying are you. maybe the issue is that you are sticking to closely to the JIDF playbook and not thinking outside of the box?

I do landscaping, my boss gave me a raise the second time I worked for him cause I hit it off in a conversation.
It's really easy work yet at the same time I am getting exercise and I'm not bored, when I am i find myself eating a lot and start getting anxious and depressed.
I also appreciate the free time I have more and find my free days are better because of this. We also don't spray pesticides, only hand weed so I'm not exposed to harmful poisons

The JIDF playbook is a Jewish trick.

like I said you need, to think out of the box

>You forgot blood of unchristened babies for the matzos.
typical jew behavior. get (you) for free, demand another one

Yeah it's far more "red-pilled" to be a parasite on society and your parents. You're totally winning the game of life and staying true to yourself!

No wonder white people are being outbred... so many young white males were coddled too much by their parents, to the point where being in a relationship or having a career is overwhelming because it might require some effort and compromise.

Fucking millennials. Keep pretending you'd be kings in previous generations.

How do I step five?

Dating apps, think of it like fishing. Better to catch a billion bites than hunting for that one fish you'll maybe find.

>1)Get a job. (Yes this is a requirement)

Yes goy. We need more of your tax dollars to give to your greatest ally, Israel.

t. someone who's never worked a manual labor job.

you're just gonna go home at the end of each day completely demolished and you'll have no energy left to do anything else than drink beer and sit in front of the TV

the right thing to do is get a white collar job, go home, take off your nice suit, get into work clothes and do some manly shit like chopping wood for the winter, planting food in your garden, or doing oil changes and various repair jobs on you and your family's cars.

Taxes don't apply to most of the people here. After Republican tax reform.
I do retail merchandising and inventory. I got up at 2:57 am to be at our store by 4am to get it ready for nigger friday. Moved hundreds of fridges and 50 - 65" Talumud visions.
Who the fuck takes work ethic advice from a lazy french fuck, you faggots want 30 minute smoke breaks AND lunch. I don't give a shit that all I can do when I come home is sleep for the next day. The exercise alone gives me endorphins to be happy and content.

is this what you want to do for the rest of your life though ? work at shartmart moving TVs ? what about in 10 years when your back is fucked ?

>I don't give a shit that all I can do when I come home is sleep for the next day.

man you're a good wagecuck

as a north african immigrant in france who doesnt work at all it must be hard for you to understand life in the united states. you get off easy this time.

I enjoy my job, my friend was doing what I was doing and he's already a sales supervisor making the house buying bux. I can always apply for a leadership position in a better state. So I won't be doing the same shit 10 years from now. Frankly if you don't go anywhere after 1-3 years its time to find a new job.

i'm not a fucking sandnigger i'm half polish half french, 100% pure white.

and i don't work cause i got rich off bitcoin and am now retired

but i used to do some shitty fucking jobs. i worked in an amazon warehouse (worst job ever, you're a literal slave), i worked in construction, i was a code monkey... i have experience with shit jobs

Typical french faggot
Youre right that he shouldnt break his back for jews, but your nigger ass is leaching welfare
Hopefully good jobs and wages return when we get rid of the illegals

>im white reeeeeeeeee
you also have experience with a certain kind of spacing don't you code monkey. kind of looks like that israeli who tried to derail the thread earlier. and yeah right you got rich off of bitcoin and retired thats what everyone says. why would anybody tell a lie on the internet?

>Frankly if you don't go anywhere after 1-3 years its time to find a new job.

yeah that's the right attitude. in fact even if you do get promoted you should still look for a better job elsewhere. staying in the same company for 5 years or more is how you get stuck and fuck your career.