CBTS Casual Discussion Group

This thread is for those who have grasped the big picture. If you are like me, there is really no one we can turn to have a casual discussion with other than fellow anons who now understand.

Because of my personal situation this has had a huge real world impact on my life - but something I've had to keep to myself. I figure some of you might also be experiencing a similar situation - it can be quite the emotional burden

So hop in and share your stories with people who understand. What has this meant to you personally? What does the future hold?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ihEN00WWUhk
youtube.com/watch?v=5fbvquHSPJU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146981635
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147146601
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147176756
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147191682
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147433975
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147505376
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147547939/
vimeo.com/205575954
youtu.be/0qMt7enZi2k?t=4m12s
m.phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/ITPb.qbhqo/
youtube.com/watch?v=h-9UvrLyj3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what is a cbts? some new form of cuckoldry?

Learn to let go.

FUCK OFF

I'll kick it off. I work as an economist for a pretty large financial institution so I realized the implications and connected the dots VERY quickly. The last month I've been mind fucked so many times I honestly think some of my mental stability has been compromised. here's my tale:

some larper preying on Sup Forums's weaponized autism

Globalism is inevitable lad. I don't like it, and feel helpless against it, but there are too many sold out souls working against an unprepared and naive mass of everyone else to really do anything about it.

>be me
>been working on a medium length investment strategy
>Needed maximum assurance on a certain factor - SUPER disastrous if this one tail risk happened, but otherwise extremely safe
>Learned what I needed to know mid october, but it was pretty damn depressing
>always used to think this was much more distributed
>made sense though - or well if you can't beat em join em
>Q shows up - immediatly explained odd behavior in the markets
>Knew I wouldnt be able to convince my superiors - sounded way to crazy
>went forward in my personal portfolio - leveraged EVERY single asset I could -
>it fucking worked
>900% return on principle over 14 days as people caught on to it (the whole industry was freaking out at first)

I can't even tell my wife how I was tipped off - she'd think i was crazy

or the risk I took for that matter. I'm VERY debt averse and the amount of credit I put up could have instantly wiped out everything - I would've been ruined

yup. I have a very different philosophy than most in my industry on it. Sure its good for them but they think far too much inside the box

Globalism is by far the most environmentally destructive thing we as a species could do - but its seemed impossible to reverse before trump

While his policy wouldve slowed it down for a while, they wouldve picked back up after he left
This is much more permenant.

it's autism

like pizzagate

or believing the lamestream media

*spoonclank*

peace out

this time you could make money on it. Still could I guess, but the big shift is over

It'll be fine. Neoliberalism is built on peace and shared prosperity. You'll thank us later.

You are correct. OP is probably fulfilling some erotic fantasy by posting his fanfiction here.

What sort of investment specifically are you talking about?

+++++ +++++ +++++

MODS!!!
the retards escaped the containment area, put them back in the cage or send them to /qa/.

Its had a very isolating effect on me , at times I feel extremely alone but in a sad way because i wish people i use to care for would atleast peep into this stuff, but most people fear the even normal convo's and issues openly discussed here. Its a sad catch 22 that makes me wonder about the great thinkers of history (Tesla or Leonardo) and what a normal day must have been like for them in-between happenings . You can always get home from work and crawl under the blankets and talk to us faggot we'll be here .

I've been reading the boards of Sup Forums for a while.... just like I read all the Wikileaks podesta emails.... can someone tell me where does Q post his comments?? Is it just on the 'politically incorrect' category ? I'm trying to figure out how to weed through the crazies on that board!

q doesn't comment any more

>So hop in and share your stories with people who understand. What has this meant to you personally? What does the future hold?

Can't say anything to anyone, they'll think I'm crazy. CBTS definitely made me start praying more often than ever before and I'm a weekly churcher. Started praying several times a day because of CBTS, no kidding and got even closer to God than ever before.

do you know the last time he did? It's hard to believe what anyone posts anymore....
I've seen what I thought were his posts up until the 23rd?? And how do you know he's the real Q? People on twitter post so much from these boards but it's definitely not helping if it's disinformation... I try and tell my family what I've been reading... and at times I think they think I've lost my mind. Does anyone really believe the three sides of the triangle can be taken down or are we doomed?

Q threads should be banned

CBTS and Q are Salvation, the Netflix.
Watch two episodes and be ready to laugh your balls out when you read the threads.
I promise you, best comedy since Arrested Development.

last before trip

What is the full picture ?

this one's better

Thanks for your help!

globalism is fine with decentralisation
its coming, blockchain social media, blockchain jewtube, blocckchain currenccy, blockchain AI
we're handing it over to the robots

Is anyone here gonna be disappointed after this week when none of the Q predictions come true ?

Kek. Took you this long? I moved on weeks ago

I wanted it to be real

its been that way for 2 weeks now, letting go would mean a crashing fall back to reality for the CBTS regulars who have finally found a purpose in life.
i actually believe theres truth in the potential happenings, its just bizarre to see such a collection of incapable plebs attempt to make sense of it.

just stick with the screencap above

CBT.png is better, it doesn't have any of that hHkrVD7x crap in it, which is clearly LARP

This. Back to your containment thread, LARPer scum.

So we are kinda looking at the big
picture.

A successful coup/civil war like anonymous5 said.

Full implosion and CBTS is a larp to distract all these fools from getting prepared for what's coming. Not buying food and water etc. The other side may even be supplied.

Wonder what assets you messed with OP and what you specifically realised in mid October

I know the feel too much. After it became real and I tried showing my boss - with the proof of my personal portfolio even though the whole firm took a hit - I ended up getting flustered and could hardly speak.

He was like wtf is wrong with you your never like this - and asked if I needed a vacation. I took it lol. The wife kind of understands, but i don't want to burden her too much on it. It isnt really her style

My dad who worked on secret programs during his career so far has been the only one who i've been able to have a conversation with not about "happenings" in general

- it was great seeing him on thanksgiving. I didnt get into the whole story but we clicked onto the same wavelength instantly. Its nice knowing you arnt losing your mind

>how to weed through the crazies on that board!

good luck

oh theres no implosion going on duh that would be stupid

It is a financial reform, which has been needed but not able to move forward because of the "families" not wanting to let it. That realization came to me with the jfk leak because its my job interperiting markets and systems - and use to think the big guys were largely hands off certain aspects.

Once it became clear they wern't... well its pretty easy to understand what needs to be done. Theyve just been able to stop it from happening until now.

So lets have a recap of what is supposed to happen after this week ?
From both people still believing in Q and those who gave up

FRANK QUIT THE LARPING.

YOU FUCK.

I unplugged from society about 7 years ago. I am not on social media and my friends and I just do not see eye to eye, anymore. I get it that they have their own sets of worries, but if we do not fix this, there will be none of us left to have personal problems!

fucking Sup Forums casuals

goddam, you're full of yourself. Go stroke your ego somewhere else, vapid salaryman.

80% of currency wealth and debt has been concentrated into the hands of very few people who coordinate operation with each other for the past 200 years ever since the Rothschild London exchange buyout.

While I use to think they were fairly hands off and gave up power as time went ont - they havnt. This has forced them to do shitteier and shittier things. The revelation for me was when I realized they took out JFK for trying to implement policies that wouldve been good for the US but not them.

From there its just sick. Think about it. What could you do with "infinite" money over the course of 200 years?

Even people in the know/ experts were saying reform is nescesary, but they made it impossible. Until now.

Other than when these guys talk about the switch to gold, this is a pretty honest documentary on the desire and nescesity for reformation - where people even inside the industry started demanding reform.

Dumb goy with no understand of how economics works reporting in. Anyone wanna give me a basic gestalt? I figured CBTS was just an extremely intricate LARP so I haven't been following at all. Been burned too many times by happeningfags.

>like pizzagate
Can you tell me why James Alefantis(a common pizza place owner) is listed as #49 out of 50 most powerful people in Washington?

Why indeed

interesting poster showed up posting in some threads about the mueller investigation
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146981635
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147146601

got noticed by some anons
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147176756
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147191682

poster begins their own thread after being derailed by human adrenochrome shitposting
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147433975

more anons get interested
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147505376

calm before the storm begins, same poster posts again
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147547939/

500+ threads later we are here

vimeo.com/205575954

NRG UP

+++

It brought back conclusions and assumptions I came up with in the late 1990s and early 2000s. I tried to forget them later and when I switched industries they faded away. Now while I took over leading responsibilities in a highly regulated and politicized market, it refreshed it all, made me alert again. Knowing that much disinfo is out there, hidden interests and incentives and agreements and dependencies, that powerful groups don't play nice but you don't see it coming if you're blind to the mechanisms, yeah, all that. So I'm grateful.
CBTS brought up many interesting sources/facts I wasn't aware of before. The Saudi Arabia stuff as an example. Like with conspiracy theories the highest uncertainty lies in connecting those single facts, assuming connections between them. That is often hard to investigate or even confirm. But it makes one aware to apply trust very carefully.

Can I speak about it with others? Usually not, only with my own co-conspirators. To other people perhaps in very abstract generalities (existence of power structures and their mechanisms of gaining and maintaining power, some anecdotes as examples), like in a political science seminar, so no real satisfaction. One needs to be careful.

financial reform, bitcoin?

Its very real by now but even I can't keep up at this point.
Basically it starts with the Rostchchild buyout of london exchange in 1824. Up through the industrial revolution and even earliest part of the century they served a very practical purpose stabalizing international monetary exchange.

But bu the time the US became the largest practical economy their ideas and philosophy on things started diverting very much from what was legally possible, and took on a much more corrupt methodology in moving agenda forward.

Post WW2 the US had no obligation from a REAL economic perspective to repay "war debts"
they wernt held by the american people, they were held by these families. There was no reason to be obligated in repaying considering A: they financed both sides B: we were the undeniable dominate force of the world.

Kennedy saw this, and understood the system. His father was very much involved in the scene, but as he once famously said and given the enviorment at the time

"the time to fic your roof is the when the sun is shining"

And for that they killed him - and what exemplifies the extent of the corruption. Yes many different agencies at the highest levels would need to be complacent - or at least the correct people at the highest echelons which they've been able to do given the sheer centralized financial resources. Once people in those positions are corrupt then theres really nothing you can do.

However the core group can not control anything beyond the very basic rates of interest among central banking institutions and what money can buy. Once money can not purchase it - they are powerless.

Money can not purchase the US military, but it can purchase a commander in chief - which is why trump is such a big deal. They never thought he would win, and he is using the opportunity to void these contracts JFK tried to, and bring to justice those who were complacient in this. Good intro:

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

amen brother

>Be me
>Past work in secure communications
>See shit that folks wouldn't believe today
>See how fucked we are when (not if) the SHTF
>Won't tell anyone not because it's some 'great secret', but that folks won't believe me
>They would consider me insane
>Decades pass
>See shit like the S&L crisis, the '08 crash
>Know that it is the same folks who set up both
>Know that those same folks assembled after Nixon took a fall
>Think that there is no hope for redemption
>See 'Her' about to be Appointed/Annointed
>Realize a few days before 'Appointment Day' that Trump will actually win
>Regain hope for our nation, OUR world
>Be on a natural high ever since
>Watch Q-user chime in
>Realize that what JFK set down is actually habbening
>Realize that all is not lost
>Realize that I may be able to tell stories that may be believed, that observations may be considered valid.

Yes, I drink much better now, and can at times actually sleep a bit soundly knowing that all is not lost.

Can someone give me a summary? I read until 200 thread.
What does the future hold?
Depopulation, crisis, wwIII, gold standard, fall of the petro-dollar, extraterrestrials, flood, pandemic? What?

My guess is that the guy working at twitter that deleted Trump's account was Q

can be.
But can a regular employee turn off the twiter account of the most important person in the world?
That does not fit

bitcoin is a good reference to be able to understand this - and indeed a huge part of my recent success but far to volatile to be considered a stable long term solution.

Money is worth what it can buy. Central banks are private and as long as they arn't causing negative side affects by drawing too much cash these three main organizations have infinite money. They can also manipulate long term prospects through any number of general financial mechanisms.

The most secure form of currency in the world is a US treasury bond - but increasingly a chinese one. A US treasury bond meant you have real money for the duration of the US government - and therefore ability to be rich in the US no matter whatever possibility in global relations/situations happened.

You are correct though - no one entity has the ability to understand this, which is why the seemingly distributed nature of financial institutions was acceptable to me until I realized just how concentrated it really is.

And this is my job. I've been in the industry for a decade - and at a fairly high level. Even I didnt realize! And I'm lauded in my feild! Which is why it was such a shock to learn the truth and then a week later watch it be taken apart.

Honestly its been a trip of a life time. I still think I'm in a dream or something.

absolutely perfect man. Perfect. I'm about to shed a tear knowing i'm not alone.

what truth are you talking of specifically

>you'll thank us later
>if we haven't starved you to death for refusing to conform

cool, thanks mao

>be me
>be privy to lots of data
>take notice of Qthreads as they developed
>come to the following conclusion

whether 400lb LARPer or legit Q-clearance insider, it matters not -the data being communicated bridges many a gap relevant to current publicly known global timeline. What anons do with the data AND the methodology of revealing the implications of such data (which includes how to incrementally disseminate it in saltine cracker packs of crumbs) may also snowball into consequences unintended and unforecasted by the architect(s) of this "LARP".

in short, Sup Forumss autistic toolbag is learning and developing a new organization (from chaos) skill-set via a quality puzzle maker/breaker. (shrugs) besides the intel dropped and digested in these breads beats any daily crossword puzzle.

Argentina is in a pretty good position. You guys have a lot of real opportunity. I honestly don't know how things will play out, no one does. I do know this retraction is being hit to slam South America in general if it dosnt work out, but that no longer looks like the case... Idk, but think of everything you use to live a comfortable life. Think of how those are produced and what it takes to do so - people technology resources. As a country if you can produce as much of that in house - in your country - as possible - you will weather this storm beautifully. I have much faith in argentina, I think they can do very well in the long run. Do what you can to ensure this and you - and your countrymen - will live a beautiful life.

It's a school project

Most likely global financial collapse and resource crisis.

In respect to the 3 central banks...
Did the "3 branches will become 1"yet?

this is why I can effectively profit off forex simply by looking at previous price action, for the past reveals the future because hindsight reveals where consolidation takes place.

It really is fascinating isn't it? From a data processing perspective alone its giving a huge amount of validity to a "bottom up" model in tackling immense problems. Just as the larger economy does. Its incredible,

Its like... Chaos dynamics and the revolution that was to weather prediction. Understanding that any number of variables could have a larger overall influence, accepting all of the unknowns will never be known, and with that assumption relegating models to probability just as life and evolution does - is such an astounding insight.

those threads (and Sup Forums in general) is providing real insight into the concept of how a neural network operates... and is formed organically into a sense of consciousness. Absolutely fascinating all around. There really will be PhD thesis penned on the concept in a few years.

I took a different approach, one most couldn't take-- I divested of the system entirely.
While you all feel isolated, it's merely because you've seen the trap around you. The anticipation of it springing drains you. Men above scramble to disarm it and we can only wait to find our fate
But you can step out of the trap at any time.

youtu.be/0qMt7enZi2k?t=4m12s

It almost looks like its heading towards distribution rather than consolidation - but i'm only half sure of what you are referring to. I know they were wanting to make a universal point of exchange - but that almost seems impossible in this environment.

With your post in mind, one thing to keep in consideration is the idea that it only takes 10% of a population/society to reach a tipping point critical mass.

m.phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.html

i think the posts on here sum up why the rest of this board shuns CBTS.
there seems to be a number of people in a bit of shock at just how centralised the worlds financial mechanisms are and how they have been playing into the wider world, yet this is nothing new in the slightest for people on here, infact its common knowledge. did you think "gas the kikes" was born out racism for racism's sake? its a slogan that sums up how a few families have managed to manipulate EVERYTHING from the top down with many willing servants. from ideologies like communism, creditism all the way up to how they control our minds through disruption and destabilisation, all of it is managed, this is common knowledge on here.
users like are dime a dozen, they show up on places like /biz/ and are way out of their depth. being in the industry means very little, its not a secret club anymore and hasnt been since the late 90s, information is freely available to everyone and hasnt been locked behind the education paywall since. in an online discussion environment people canpass on all sorts of experience, sources and stories to the point everyone learns very quickly.

the web of information, history and ideologies can get very complicated to the point it becomes overwhelming, yet if you keep going youll find it all starts to get very very simple,, with solutions becoming realistic.
im glad theres people finally coming on board with this, youll find it gets very frustrating if you attempt to share it with other people and they dont care if you have factual evidence, pay them no heed and concentrate on making sure that you personally know as much as you can.

dumb frogposter

eat shit

not entirely true for me - from a practical standpoint at least if I understand you correctly. I'm capable (better than most) of divesting almost instantly - its the human aspect thats been tough for me. I'm not able to convey this to anyone I'm close to. Which is why I feel isolated at times.

I have faith in people being able to adapt in the long run, even if we do take a step "backwards" for a bit. It was needed anyway... the world isn't only humans...

I feel you OP, tho some old people might know about it already and thats why they are always so cranky or live unhappy lives criticizing everything in today's lifestyle.

What can we really do about it if people are so difficult to wake up... (((they))) seem to be stronger......

>its the human aspect thats been tough for me
I understand. I have no family left, so there was nothing for me to save anymore.

i can sum it up for you very simply, no thesis required.
in an environment that is uncensored and anonymous, in chaos, only the truth can survive. every idea, news story, false flag, investigation or happening that ends up being posted here is deconstructed, stripped down and debunked until all that remains must be the truth.
many come on here wondering why pol is racist, anti semitic or believes in magic and its because those are things that can not be deconstructed through group scrutiny, its not by choice, reality and nature has decided this.
thats why Q hose to come here in the first place but its all been derailed because he didnt get Sup Forums to do the work, new people showed up who are terrible at it and are constantly trying to prove their own agendas, people who have no experience of subversion or causing turbulence, rather than finding the truth via debunking lies they go looking for the answers they want to find.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/ITPb.qbhqo/

No craziness (flat Earth, paladean, reptilian bs) just Q posts. Most recent drop was earlier today.

it's called larping you idiot. relax.

This has all been known for years though

so many people here have let Sup Forums make their lives drastically worse

you can't fix things wrong with the world so stop firehosing them into your fucking brain 24/7. you can fix one thing wrong with the world. go adopt a dog from a shelter. hooray you fixed one thing. that's how much you can do, ever, in your entire life

Of course globalism is inevitable. It’s only logical - which is why they could trick us with it so easily. We just aren’t READY for globalism yet ...

I’m actually wondering if the company I work for functions as some sort of money laundering apparatus

> we sell products to all the companies complicit in globalism; bill and Melinda gates founsation, world wildlife fund, all these random no name foundations.

I’m wondering how far the implications of the final reveal will be and how many non-keystone companies will be effected.

WRONG

Whats with all that illuminati angling that emerged moreso since the past decade to solidify a common symbolic entity with which to identify the concentrated wealth you and others here ITT rightly allude to?
Grappling at shadows? Was it it bollocks?

Agree with everything here about money, power, it's concentration in the hands of a few who have a disproportionate ability to influence much of our lives though they are not infallible.

Also, does this mean Jay Electronica would know about much of this?

its not globalism hats the problem, its centrralisation.
we will be set free by the blockchain make no mistake, everything will be verifiable.

It’s not about money it’s about your soul.

Go on BASED George Michael user..
youtube.com/watch?v=h-9UvrLyj3k

1:54

well yeah thats not new to me been here for years. But convincing my peers of that is another story - whether they are friends family collegues - they still appeal to authority.

In that lies my frustration though. When the JFK files were released I suddenly realized I had never looked into the whole thing. It quickly was the "keystone" that really just blew my mind of exactly how concentrated things were ya know? And then for it to start being dismantled only a week later? and use that infor to secure you financially? talk about a trip, its a little much a little fast when you cant talk to anybody abot it.

I think it's the CIA testing to see if they can get a propaganda outlet in /pol. Project bluebeam spinoff

What else is there to say? Even the most powerful people in the world realize money is worthless. Even they are smart enough to realize how futile it is to just dominate people w money - hence the satanism via the kabbalah and they literally use human souls as currency , now that is power

>they literally use human souls as currency
Yer wot m8?
As a metaphor I get it but literally?
Why do Chinese and Russian intel not affect them?