Trump being elected

Would Trump have gotten elected without our help?

Would he have even made it beyond the primiaries?

It really was us wasn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/653856168402681856
mobile.twitter.com/katrinapierson/status/797673940936196096?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We made all the memes, I don't think it did a insane amount but it may have pushed him over the edge.

is the statement real?

Absolutely not. That's why he should reconsider net neutrality.

It maybe played a little role but not that huge. It was his way of apearing on media that made him win. He even mentioed some of the things you can do to catch the medias eye in the art of the deal.

Holy shit the delusion is real on this site

The bad news is that almost all of the catalog are shills.
The good news is that the shills are balls obvious morons like OP here, that they frequently use certain phrases and formats which can be quickly learned, and so people who are not morons themselves can quickly learn to be their own mods and figure out who is a shill.
More good news: here we are after the death of net neutrality. Sup Forums and indeed the wider wired still exist.
As always, shills fail.

thank you ausbro. didn't think so either but... I WANT TO BELIEVE!

Yes
t. russian hacker

Sup Forums and the alt-right supplies memes and good talking points to rework into normie friendly speak. It certainly made an impact, but I have no idea how big.

Trump himself obviously is the biggest factor. His over the top charisma and sense of humor made us like him and we memed him into into something bigger than he would have been. I had a twitter account with a Trump meme as the profile pic and I managed about 400 fans just from shitposting Sup Forums shit on there a few times a day and most of the people who fanned were old white people who just a few years ago were just voting R no matter who the candidate was and now they're on twitter getting actually excited about a candidate all because of our stupid meme shit

Two things:
-He slayed the other republican candidates in the primary debates.
-The Democrats accidentally over-promoted him on national media (CNN) as their chosen pied-piper opposition candidate which they thought they could control, but ultimately could not.

But then again, he also tweeted this:
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/653856168402681856

>Would Trump have gotten elected without our help?
yes All the republican candidates could defeat these 2 retards Bernie and Hillary
>Would he have even made it beyond the primiaries?
Rubio Cruz and Jeb were shit, maybe Carson could but no after Obama
>It really was us wasn't it?
no, Trump did a great job focusing all in the jobs and the middle class

No, because you made America laugh, and it's really hard to hate people with a sense of humor.

KEK WILLED IT

They publicly thanked Sup Forums after the election. katrina pierson said thanks for our help. It was on twitter or a video. I forget.

Here’s the post.
mobile.twitter.com/katrinapierson/status/797673940936196096?lang=en

She yes OP we did help. Pol also were the ones that created the Donald

only the digits mattered.

Are you fucking retarded? You think a cantonese oragami forum had shit to do with a national election? The simple answer is no you absolute fucking moron.