What are you supposed to do in this situation?

What are you supposed to do in this situation?

When a girl actually is asking for it, you give it to her. Its not hard to figure out. Well, its hard to figure out for every harem MC. But for you, it should be an easy decision.

I know this game.

One or both of them are traps, aren't they?

Throbbing futa cocks?

Cmon, whats the catch

Say YES.

It's an edit

Talk about anime and manga.

>It's an edit
The hell is this guy saying.

she's gay for yumeko mate

Do you always tell lies on the internet?

>What are you supposed to do in this situation?
GO

ALL

IN

First have her sign a contract stating that it is mutually consentual, only after which will I engage in activities. I live in America you have to be careful.

She can just claim that you threatened her.

What if she sleeps around and clearly has an STI?

Also in general it's better just to choose one girl to fuck yourself. The more you slut around the higher the the chance is of catching something.

And you never know when you're in a School Days universe. A lot of things can go wrong. "Fuck any and every girl that offers" is the attitude of a thirsty virgin.

>Fuck any and every girl that offers" is the attitude of a thirsty virgin.
And not doing so is the sign of a beta maximus unless the girl is fat and / or ugly.

If she decided to go run off and cry that she was raped, you can just say you never had sex with her. And she has no proof you did, unless she runs off and has a DNA test within the first 48 hours. Which would take a whole extra level of premeditated intent. Which could be used against her in court.

Also, if you're both under 18, no court would care. The court of public opinion of course would just blame the guy, because the media always makes it so the woman is the victim.

>anime girl
>STD

Name 1 (one) example of this.

There's2 choices here;
a)fug
b)don't fug
The choice is yours, my man.

I forgot the name but I once read this manga about the life a a stray dog and one of the characters was a hooker who was dying of AIDS or something.

Aids-chan

Sundome

If she's a known slut, then run, and burn that tie.

Otherwise, do it.

I know that Manga
same one with the man that drowns his family because of debt

the whole Manga was a ride

Start panicking and making beta male noises, trip for no reason, fall on the girl, accidentally grab her boobs, yell some incomprehensible apology and run away.

lucky bastard

Not when you say it that way. I prefer the term "procreate"

I know, right? But he seems to go the Yumeko route.

Why is he so pretty?

Source?

Kakegurui.

Is it actually interesting, or not worth my time?

It's crazy chicks doing all kinds of gambling with lots of leg and lip service and tons of crazy expressions.