So now that kissanime is "changing its servers" again, where are y'all watching anime?

So now that kissanime is "changing its servers" again, where are y'all watching anime?

Literally kill yourself.

Nigger

I don't understand this "streaming is bad" meme.

At crunchyroll obviously, where else? You guys don't pirate animu right?

Good riddance, and kill yourself by the way.

Why are you being so rude?

>not knowing kissanime is frowned upon on this board because they think streaming is bad and it triggers Sup Forums's severe autism

On mpc.

>watching anime

Its from where only gaiaonline members streamed

Now I stream everything, why would I strain my hard drive. If I love a show I download it once I finish watching
Just get a good adblocker and never read the comments and you are good to use kissanime

Anyone, post THAT image.

other servers and host sites you never heard of

user... why download when you can support the industry and buy the copies?

Once it's gone, it's gone. No more reprints, off the internet, etc...

You need to think about these temporal things yo.

HERR YOU CAN ONLY WATCH CHINESE CARTOONS THE WAY I DO! ANYTHING ELSE IS WRRAAONNNNGGGGU

I don't watch anime, I just shitpost about it based on inferences I make from reading Sup Forums.

I used to think there was no difference but then I started downloading shows and now I don't stream anymore.

>thread still alive
>OP isn't permabanned

Streamers mutilate anime by watching a version with a little logo bug in the corner, thus desecrating the holy artists' vision.
THEY ARE NOT TRUE FANS.

More like KysAnime, am I right?

Downloading anime only takes literally 3 minutes
Why do you hate yourself

Well where do you download it, then?

streaming takes 3 seconds

Why does Sup Forums spend so much fucking time talking about who cares shit that is tangibly related to anime at best?