Yuri!!! on Ice

daily reminder that the gpf foretells episodes 11 and 12

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/skatingpj/status/807695223216189440
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I sure hope it does. Piggy winning, the leaf in 5th place.

I hope so, that would be the most glorious result we could possibly imagine.

twitter.com/skatingpj/status/807695223216189440
Yuzu is so cute when he speaks English.
Spoilered to not trigger anyone.

SP winner getting gold despite screwing up a bit?

I don't want to start with Yuzu posting before bump limit but I was posting this in the previous thread when it died so here it goes to the user who was asking.
He is actually really outgoing, emotional (not only a crybaby but really showing his emotions in general) and chatty for a Nip. And super intense and driven when it comes to skating and of course he has been recognized as a genius on the ice since he was young. He only sees the number one spot on the podium. Doesn't mean he is a shit to other skaters when he loses. Other than that, he keeps his private life if he has any really private so not much is known.
Also, he has such a feminine body compared to other skaters, even other Asians. Best boipussi.

What does this mean?

5th place for JJ style!

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Well, that's the point with figure skating, a competition can be won or lost on either SP or LP, Yuzu himself has in the past sometimes won thanks to his LP when he had failed his SP. It's the overall result that counts and thanks to his great SP Yuzu had a lot of advance which allowed him to win despite screwing up the LP a lot, that and everyone screwed up tonight.

It's a bad show, and overall is afflicted with very obvious symptoms that I can easily rip up.

>I think I was... I wear... I wear...
>"Yes."
Too fucking cute.

Colour me surprised that niggerfaggotsonice would have no standards

Can we not have another thread about 3DPD?

Particularly Javi's fuck-up made me sad. Is something wrong with him?

I'm getting the impression JJ's gonna get a good SP result and get btfo in the FS. Please.

Leaf will fall 4 times.

"no"

If this anime is actually a prophecy..

Wewlad, nice try, I almost didn't cringe at your failed assumptions.

We should really stop having threads 24/7. They are bound to be 3DPD. OPs are worse than JJ and we are as bad for not restraining ourselves from posting.

Hey landwhales, you got dumblr, go back there. Your existence is pathetic on itself, no one needs to see your gay shit here.

What does this even mean. Why are you so autistic you literally can't even talk correctly.

no

Wew, all these shitposters and the thread just barely got going.

Nyet

It's okay to be gay, user. You're safe here.

If you're on Sup Forums you're probably already gay.

I guess that hetfags got BTFO so bad that they were reduced to this. Sad. Just don't give them any (you)s.

>one can't spell no
>the other one is an obese virgin in denial
Yeah, like I said, this isn't dumblr, you cucks.

What else do we have to talk about?

Then don't make a thread

Victor in 8th. Nice. Hope he can get even higher.

Are you stupid, baiting, or do you actually not know what just happened at the gpf?

Didn't everyone fall on their asses at least once, though?

You can tell its rigged as fuck.

>tumblr admitting their threads are blatant blogposting given the 0% interesting content of their shit series
Color me surprised that every fujoshit ever does not belong in this board. Male homos are even more cringy, how do you live with yourselves trying to be accepted here but only being able to gather dumblrinas around you as your tastes are that bad?

Post the best YOI reactions pics you got

Yuzu just said in the press conference apparently that his dream since starting competing was the quad axel. Do you think he can do it? Does even anyone in YOI do it?

>used to think Free! threads back in the day were the most tumblr I'd ever see on Sup Forums
>check YOI threads
wew how wrong I was

The ones you get your threads on reddit where they belong. Or MAL, wherever you newhales came from.

I find it odd that they got engaged in a setup episode. I mean who does that? What even is going to happen next episode? How will they top it?

>these are the tumors shitposting anything with loli or shows where the cast is mostly girls
People should dub these threads to oblivion every single time, like Naruto used to get a few years ago.

Apologize to Victor for calling him a slut Sup Forums!

Quad axel isnt possible and even YoI knows that.

Daily preemptive reminder not to engage shitposters. Just report and ignore.

>How will they top it?

By topping the SP and FS without flaws

Love-invigorated Yuuri is at 100% potential

Maybe someday someone with the right body type and training gets to do it.
Nothing is impossible user.

Sure is saturday in here.

World record breaking 5/5 Eros and whatever gay shit Viktor does in reaction.

Maybe you should stop promoting degeneracy

Read this discussion.

Hnng

What does this even mean. Why are you so autistic you literally can't even talk correctly.

I'm expecting a Doukyuusei-tier kiss. Nothing less will satisfy us anymore.

Hetfags are so fiesty today wow.

I think that we'll get a full kiss in the finale. Maybe even flashbacks in YoI/Eros of scenes we didn't see?

If the there is someone among the current skaters that could do it, it's Yuzu. His triple axel is one of the hardest (basically the equivalent of a quad) because of the entry and he has iirc the highest success rate for it.

Eh, give it a pass for 3D Grand Prix. Our Girl and Yuzu winning gold bodes well for a happy ending in the 2D Grand Prix, and people deserve to be a little giddy about it.

Did something happen to bring all these people here? If it pisses them off they can avoid the threads.

>kissing flashbacks during eros

Fuck, that would be good. Make it happen meme magic.

That's not going to happen. I'm expecting a full kiss too though.

"I really, really love men, so I could never draw yuri!"

y u gotta be this way

>I abominate females because my fat whale body doesn't even resemble one, so I have to adjust my shit tastes to shit series where I escape reality
Why are you so fiesty, Tumblr?

Yeah, no.
You're going to be dissapointed.
If we just get pair skating with implying anything, I'll be happy.

Quad axel for S2 then.

Tumblr here, even I think the YOI generals got too tumblr in the last weeks. I'm not saying there isn't any good content here. But at least try to act like you frequent Sup Forums, calm a bit down with the shipping cancer and stOP TYPING like a triggered faggot.

Except most yaoi artists draw yuri and most yuri artists also draw yaoi. This just so happens to be a shit show, so clearly it attracts the shittiest of audiences too.

Go to dumblr if you want to bitch about how problematic Kubo is.

>Tumblr here
And then you try to pretend like you belong here when it's stupidly obvious that you don't. Fuck off and take your newfag landwhale fellows back with you there.

>old tweet
>y u gotta
Pls leave

I don't think they'd climax the Victor/Yuuri relationship in 10 (or 7) episodes so there's probably something in the finale. Don't know what though.

Absolutely based.
>yfw she knowingly chose YOI title to trigger yurifags all along

I saw another post on nip twitter today comparing his face in that scene after he puts the ring on Yuuri to this one before Yuuri skates Eros for the first time where his smile is obviously fake. I can't help but find both scenes super depressing now.

I really hope she changed her mind.

Why is /u/ here?

Truly our savior.

No, Yuuri's name and "yuri" are spelled completely differently in Japanese.

His current genuine smile makes me even happier now.

It'll turn out that drunk Yuuri asked Victor to marry him if he won the GPF, of course he forgot.

Fucking up TWO marriage proposals? Sasuga, Yuuri.

She writes fujobait now. There will be minimal females and no yuri. Who cares?

>fujobait
Eh, it's a little past bait now

Fujobait has two meanings.

FUCK FUCK FUCK THIS SOUNDS VERY LIKELY NOW

That's not true. Ikuhara for instance is exclusively into yurishit. And personally I'm into BL but not into yuri. I have nothing against it but it's not for me as just like Kubo I like men too much. I don't see how that's strange. I think the ones that are into both are lesbians.

What are you talking about? Yaoi isn't written by gay people.

Did something happen I'm not aware of? We are usually stay in our threads, as far as I know. If you've got shitposters in your own threads we can't help you either.

Yuri is so much smaller and newer than Yaoi its really hard to make generalizations like that.

>replying
Flipflopperfags are just buttblasted over their show flopping hard. I haven't seen anyone bring up YOI in another thread besides the stalker and mugen ones.

/u/ is always like this- it comes with yuri being such a small and irrelevant genre. Though they should be watching Izetta and not FF for yuri honestly.

I'm sorry user, next time I'll stop trying to fit in or observing your secret club and spam all my transgender headcanons, tumblr art, crossover fanfiction, blogposts, trigger warnings and passive aggressive sjw content right away. Thank you for enlightening me.

Oh, shit. Poor Viktor

Do Izetta fans have a grudge against YOI?

Based mods

Someone was also shitting up the Izetta threads so it's probably just some dumb angry homophobe who's bored.

The director of YoI seems to like yuri too though.

Are there even Izetta fans anymore?

Maybe they're angry that the pairing in YOI isn't just teasing.

Translator user pls

Now I'm depressed again. Why must Viktor suffer so much when he is so pure? Why can't it be some slut like JJ?