My Red Pill Journey into Hell

This liberal guy started watching pro BEXIT videos. Then he moved onto Milo and Sargon of Akkad......down the rabbit hole.

Then he realised he had become a monster and beats himself up with shame in the following article:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/28/alt-right-online-poison-racist-bigot-sam-harris-milo-yiannopoulos-islamophobia

Spoiler: He never got as far as the JQ or anything like that before he had his mental breakdown. He just reached anti-feminism and some scepticism about the Islamic religion. Still it's a good insight into what happens when a hard core liberal starts 'radicalising' themselves via e-celebs, and then falls apart because they feel they have lost their nice person identity and become 'rightwing'.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2HJf5
archive.is/XHL7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What if we archive it
archive.is/2HJf5

I mean, I started listening to sargon more often until I realized he was just an edge lord cunt with no answers, no plans, and no regard for human life or dignity. People accusations about him being proto alt right and their useful idiot are dead on, but he has way too much of an ego to admit it.

49-28=21

21 fucking seconds norbro you're getting slow

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So this is the new tactic. Create a fictional story about a character that young white males should "relate to" and "come to their senses".

Dra åt helvete.

Why does this happen? Is it friendly or hostile?

What if you stop being such a faggot? With all your concern for advertising nuggets, one would almost have to consider you to be a Jew, and not a Norwegian at all.

True, whole thing probably fake.

>leaf

I didn't truly break down until I realized the JQ was a psyop in itself and the big picture was like 100 JQ's all interacting in real-time.

I can't believe this article is still up. It was written by a "student" called @GodfreyElfwick on Twitter.

He did another beauty where he got featured on the BBC calling Star Wars racist and homophobic, see this Telegraph article archive.is/XHL7M

shoo, leaf

That's the point - he got as far as Sargon on feminism and Kraut talking about Muslins, and he's an 'Alt-Right extremist'. He never even touched the Gavin McInes/Lauren Southern Level and he thinks he's been brainwashed by the alt-right.

>dishonoring nordbot
Fuck right off

What a POOF!

Can he be talked back to rationality (some blue pilled cucks can be), or is he lost forever in the pit?)

Norse Gods are above our simple human concepts of good and evil. It's like trying to empathize with the morality of a bacteria. Nord bro simply exists and we read the archives in his digestive track where we live what scientists call the milky way.

The pit is the truth. The blue pill haze is living a utopian dream/lie. The reason the redpill hurts is because the world is a painful place. You're here forever now Godfrey.

It's a satire account lad, his Twitter bio read "demisexual genderqueer Muslim atheist" and he was a massive shit poster. Well he was, the account was banned.

He had a few spats with Gary Linekar too, I think he may have been suspended calling him a "virtue-signalling cunt"

My name is Simon

>2016

Its beyond god and evil dude.

I started with pro-brexit as well.
I was the typical "nice" guy.

Any tips?

I've read stuff like this before. This is by no means the first time this has happened. In the past they've said things like "it could happen to any of us, the alt right is so dangerous that even we could get radicalized by them." But the thing is, they ought to be saying that we're correct in what we say, not that we're dangerous.

Anyway, this is something long understood by Sup Forums. We know that we turn people into us. We all get red pilled the same way.

Blow me. You candy-ass faggots are unbelievable Oooh, don't give them a nickel of advertising, when this place has been owned and operated by the FBI since well before the sale, with no shade thrown at m00t at all. The man was under serious pressure before the sale, and he took his best choice, and I have nothing but respect for him.

Yeah, it sounds like he ran back to his safe space the moment his wife said 'you sound right-wing'. I'm naturally more left-wing but the freedom of thought draws me here. If I'd been born 30 years earlier I would probably be a leftist.

I agree, but you are a fucking leaf.

Even cucked nations like Sweden have the SDs, Germany has AFD, UK has UKIP.

Canada has........0

Thank you

Lack of anyone that discussed strategic long term planning and solutions or action steps, these are talking mouth pieces for shekels.

You're a canadian. Give up all hope.

Scared of reality. Crawled back to his safe space.

>geese have teeth on their beaks and ON THEIR TONGUES
we need to eraditace these raccoons with wings