Wtf did the college Jews do to my baby sister Sup Forums????

Wtf did the college Jews do to my baby sister Sup Forums????

We had thanksgiving dinner together, she saying fuck up things like whiteness is a disease, I don't want to have white children, white people have no culture....etc...

Jesus fucking Christ she's only been 1 year in college, she never said any of this crap before, how is this even possible....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WHyvRHrYYBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well that meme flag isn't helping.

But the pendulum effect will kick in. Probably too late, but meh. Could always sterilize her.

did you ask her?

no. you put your tail between ur legs and ran to pol for reassurance

ur a cuck

I actually did talk to her and she told I wouldn't understand because I'm a privileged white man.

Peer pressure is a hell of a drug, especially on women.

she's been BLACKED

youtube.com/watch?v=WHyvRHrYYBA

My two nephews are both college students, one is a senior, the other a freshman. They hate the SJWs, they were talking about the day of the rope at dinner on thanksgiving, and we spent some time discussing strategy and tactics for maximum haul on the blessed day. I am proud of my sister, she raised them well.

My first thought was why would you post some hour long bullshit. And yet, here I am listing to it. Anecdotal af, but still interesting.

and shit will get just worse

Girl absorbs fad ideas whole hog and parrots clichés that are beneath any educated woman, and you "talked to her" and accepted a volley of her fad clichés as an answer.

>how is this even possible...

It's possible because the men in her life are weaklings.

This also. She fucked niggers at school and is trying to internalize the notions she must embrace in order to justify it. Ask her in front of everyone whether she has sex with black men. Man the fuck up and call this cut and paste whore what she is.

Why do your parents tolerate this, user? Why don’t they straighten her out or stop supporting her and paying for college? If my daughter came home at Thanksgiving cursing her own kind, she’d find herself out in the cold and disinherited.

Fucking memeflag
But anyways redpill.

This

College is the place for a lot of white girls to get away from their parents for the first time and start fucking black guys

Tell her you agree and that you want to prove your commitment to eliminating white privilege, by starting with her.

Then kick her out of the house.

If I had a family member start pulling that shit I would take it as an excuse to redpill the fuck out of her and everyone else at the occasion. You missed a golden opportunity OP, ya dun goofed.

I found out my nigger loving cousin had a hysterectomy recently. She will never have a nigger child of her own. Best thanksgiving ever.

I hear beheadings are 100% contraception success rate as well.

My father died in the Iraq war, she's been living with my mother this whole time before she went to college. The bank is paying for her college not us.

>things that never happened the post

College is basically a machine that takes kids and churns out SJWs at this point.

I'd like to take a liberal studies class that teaches the fundamentals of classical liberalism, and why it's the best type of governmental system

I'm not down with all this newfangled liberalism, I think it's a total misnomer. It should be called social justice.

F F F F
F
F F F
F
F

The bank, huh? Not federally-backed loans? You know how I know you don’t know how to troll well (and that you haven’t financed an education since Obama took office)?

Sorry for your loss.

You got to red pill her. Buy her a copy of mien kamph. But change the title so she doesn't know. Then after she's read it and likes it, you spring it on her that Adolph Hitler was the guy with all the good ideas.

>letting your sister leave the house before getting married
absolute failure
you should honour kill her and then yourself

Just tell her that you don't tolerate racism, and she needs to stfu.

you cannot redpill a woman

It's a expression dumbass, we're not paying for it, she got a student loan to go to a community college.

sis went to ivy league school, now she is a literal degenerate party whore who spews the same shit. Dad is very right wing but is afraid to pull the plug on the massive cost because he knows the system rewards ivy league degenerates more than based state school grads 9 times out of 10

/the marxists hold the keys to power now via education, professional schools, and the media.

you should honour kill her
let them learn that actions have consequences

You can, but it's difficult and it will probably drive them mad. I red-pilled myself and it nearly took my sanity. Then I found my religion, now I don't give two fucks.

>Then I found my religion, now I don't give two fucks
are you me?

I'll confess I laughed here, but please don't post this shit as these things actually happen. Reminder that white feminist trash are victims of Jewish poisoning and are to be protected and comforted, not gassed, buried alive, or masturbated to death. Save it for her professors.

Did they fuck her in her mind anus?

>as these things actually happen
not enough

Throw acid in her face like everyone else and move on with your life.

university today is mostly just a globablist psyop aimed primarily at women

Point out white achievements that were good for the world. More than 99% of everything good in this world was invented by a white man. Their whole brainwashed narrative falls apart when confronted with this one fact.

>I believe 2/10 bait on Sup Forums

redpill for ants

Just rehabilitate her with unbiased news sources. Something like pic related.