So an alien species discovers Earth and does a "random electromagnetic sweep"...

so an alien species discovers Earth and does a "random electromagnetic sweep", and the first transmission they receive in the sweep that they are exposed to is some neckbeard wannabe nazi posting in a long typical horribly racist Sup Forums thread.

As they are reading the posts on this hate-filled thread, they immediately think that humanity is doomed and best be destroyed from the universe. But-- they decide to look at one more thread, just to be sure before they pull the switch.

That thread is this one, fellow anons. Here is your opportunity to try to save us, or doom us.

Wat do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JSAd3NpDi6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

any intelligent species would understand that niggers and sandniggers are lesser humans and that criticizing them is okay because they're hindering humanity's progress.

i think they'd be more upset at how we treat animals DESU.

>Not believing the aliens are Nazis

show alien bob

thanks for your reply

DESTRUCTION: 1
SAVE: 0

Niggers aint human, please glass africa

Fuck you aliens we will go to war with you especially if you are weird or have what we perceive as leftist culture

We know you bombed our last home Mars, we will never forgive you for that

O and we are coming back to the moon as well so prepare to pack

Fuck off alien nigger, we're full.

Fuck off space niggers, we are full

You can crash in Mars if you want

I think a species advanced enough to have space travel would understand high school statistics

sarcastic post: disregarded.

If the aliens have survived that long, and emerged from the forge of evolution and dealt with their own evolutionary dross and their own failed attempt at communism(*), then they'll probably think Humans are all right and on the right track.

(*) Okay, if they've evolved from bees or ants, they may have been able to make communism work.

this will be the theme music when we go to war

youtu.be/JSAd3NpDi6Q

Good luck guys

mars is ours. they can fuck out of the solar system unless they give us fusion, then they can stay on a designated moon

Liking boipucci is not gay

your whole thread is SAD

and yes I hate all aliens

'Designated'

yes, but the level of malevelonce on Sup Forums is such hate they have never seen as a peaceful species, and they are prepared to throw the baby out with the bathwater. that's what we're talking about.

The user below will suck your alien dick if you don't destroy us.

fuck off spaceniggers. you can crash on the moon but we are full

Let me tell you green skinned illegal aliens about the jews!

Aliens are nazis visiting us to see if we nuked each other yet

>see racist posts
>decide genocide is the only solution
ayy lmao

I want rebbit >>>out

Shove your cringy memes up your twinkie butthole OP, you enormous faggot. Sage.

Aliens would hate niggers too, also old hitler speeches would be the first signals they received