They all have:

1. Meme colors,
2. Forced colorization,
3. Meme clothes,
4. Meme pencil widths, and
5. Forced proportions.

It's all terrible.

Designs is not really the problem.

Koe no Katachi designs are a notch above anything KyoAni has ever done. Nishya has outdone himself.

I like this.

I'm not digging maidragon's at all.
I hope this show has some redeeming quality or it's gonna be hard to defend KyoAni until KnK gets subbed

Who's this Semen demon?

KnK

>meme colors
Fuck I laffed but this is still a retarded post.

Pic related.

As for general designs - I liked both Phantom and Hibike, dislike Koe no Katachi (because dont like its manga designs and KyoAni is faithful), and love Maid Dragon.

And as other user posted Manzaika designs are superb. Robot Heart Update on other hand rather generic.

My ideal design wise is Hyouka. What i dislike about recent KyoAni are male designs - ever since Free they have terrible promortions and obviously designed to appeal to fujoshi: Hibike suffers from that too. Hope they get back to normal males eventually (sadly not in VEG yet).

nice trips

Out of the 3, Phantom World. Maid Dragon is fucking ugly.

i get that , the Dragon-maid serie do a supportive sponsor on the dumb girls with Plump thighs who forgot what workout is, beside the loli that is quite strange to have that Pear Form, is the Male Mc supposed to have such fat Legs?

Maidragon is the best.
Amagi/phantom world had their worst designs.
Koe no Katachi is too normal.

Male MC? That's a girl.

This guy has the right idea

>second from the right
THICC

Lolis

Koe no Katachi plus the girl in the tie from the dragon show.

PW are trash.
KnK are suiting of their series but bland.
Maidragon are actually good.

Maid Dragon designs looks like Umaru.

The maid dragon designs are so good.

Like Phantom and Koe. Fuck Maid Dragon.

>male

ehehehehe

Good post.

This is good

>Kyoani animating shortstacks

Yes, this pleases the dick.

why do Maidragon look like hentai designs?

I'm just happy they didn't use their house-made style for KnK.

holy shit this is the most embarrassing post I have ever seen

I thought I would finally get my laugh when even the most rabid KyoAni fans choked on the piece of shit that is maidragon, but seeing how people ITT defend these shit designs, I'm not sure anymore.

Koe no Katachi character designs are godly, the best at the studio in a long while. Phantom World is trash, Maidragon's "designs" are okay from an abstracted point of view, but the characters themselves look terrible.

Why is Kyoani suddenly obsessed with bare feet

Kyoani finally found out that the bigger the better, not like is anything new, Kyoani have always been about the thick.

Has this been completely scanned yet?

The Maidragon designs look really low rent. Like something you'd see from a 4th tier studio.

They look much better and detailed than any other COOL adaptation, though. His designs are very simple.

This is rather Lucky Star level series in terms of visuals than anything else.

Hoping there's at least some nichijo tier level sakuga scenes in Maid dragon since the designs are so simple and animation friendly.