What's so wrong with being gay Sup Forums?

What's so wrong with it? Why can't any two consenting adults make love with each other anyway they want to? Why should what we do in private be any concern for you? Let us love.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html
hiv.gov
newnownext.com/19-republican-politicians-gay-sex/12/2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

show gay bob

Because I don't want to get stds from you touching me you gross fuck

Who says we have more STD's? Don't women sleep around more anyway?

I don't have a problem with what 2 consenting adults do in private.
I have an issue with public displays of degeneracy, straight or gay.

Because you're all degenerate baby rapers that like to spread AIDS and have fucking parades about it.

Jews promote it. Then you know it's bad for us.

That's just not true.

Whores doing anal also have stds and I hate them as well

The entire Republican Party is gay. Republican IS homosexual.

So we get the gay vote then?

Anal is better than vaginal in every way anyway. Vaginas are disgusting.

its not wrong, you can put your dick wherever you want, as long as its not my ass i dont care

because after you your shit off of each others dicks you touch things I touch ie shoppig carts bongs etc....

Where you raped by your mother as a child or just a virgin for a long ass time?

This, absolutely fucking this

You can be right-wing and enjoy some boipussy on the side

So true

nothing wrong with being gay as long as you aren't a cunt about it and don't make it your whole personality.

trannies on the other hand deserve to all be purged.

because gays are not interested in monogamy for them it is sex sex and more sex those that go monogamous are quite rare.

Wrong. I love and am committed to my husband for life.

Nobody would give a shit what you perverts did if you just kept it to yourselves instead of trying to shove it in everyone's face. You're probably dumb enough to respond by asking something like why is it ok for only straight people to show affection in public. It's not, nobody wants to see anyone, gay or straight sucking face in public. People should keep their sexual stuff indoors and private.

Leaf gets it? Fucking hell I think this is an actual happening

good for you now stay married for life adopt a child and help in building a less degenerate future for humanity. i rather see orphans be adopted by gay parents than go without and become another statistic.

Gross. Keep it behind your bedroom door then we won't have a problem.

It would be fine if you would stop putting your fag affairs in our face and stopped trying to turn young underage boys into filthy pigs.
You chicken hawk fuckfaces

God hates it for a reason. It is not good. It is a perversion & carries real health risks with it. Better than to be celibate than to burn.

everything is wrong about gay

(OP)
Fundamentally, nothing. But it being promoted and forced down peoples throats is the problem. When 1% of the population (gays) somehow take up 30% of TV air time you know its being pushed for a reason and not to be inclusive.

Let me say this... if you go and stand on a hill somewhere and cut your dick off no one will care! Not in the slightest! However, If you promote that same behaviour as normal and something to be imitated.... THEN and ONLY then will people begin to tell you you're a fucking insane degenerate.

You insane degenerate.

There is no proof of God. I thought Sup Forums was smarter than this.

Because IT'S AN EXIT ONLY. You know how many hemorrhoids I assist on in the OR? It's a lot. It's anatomy.

Fred Phelps was correct.

"You're gonna eat your babies, and each other. You're gonna eat your babies".

Being gay is gay.

Being Gay.

>I thought Sup Forums was smarter than this.

Because men are only allowed to love if it makes babies silly. How else would a man put up with the infinitely mundane words and thoughts that come out of the average woman's mouth?
Love is only okay if it leads to procreation which is necessary for I creased productivity in the totally not corporatist fascist state we're going live in. You goofball, if Daddy govvy can't control you by chaining you to a screaming child then you are no good in the fascist state. After all, people are only useful if they produce for those in charge, just make sure you give them the illusion of culture and history so they don't complain XD

>What's so wrong with being gay
What's right about it?

in truth, there is nothing wrong with it, just like there is nothing wrong with bestiality, drugs or cannibalism, but it's detrimental to strong healthy societies.
Anything that can be considered an extension of the seven deadly sins tends to destroy society as pleasure distracts you from real issues.
Take Australia and the gay right shit we went through, it's all they ever talked about, rather than discussing the Adani coal mine destroying the GBR or the fact the the recession from the end of the mining boom in WA is still fucking things up for the people over there.
Strong societies are built upon people like you or me sacrificing pleasure and personal gain in order to build a society that shines, stay focused on the issues that are real issues and to keep moving forward without being distracted too much by pleasures of the flesh.

Kill yourself.

Nothing wrong with masculine Gay men who keep to themselves and bring honor to their country.

Faggots are the problem trying to stick dildos on everything and wave them in my kids face.

Love.

>>I thought Sup Forums was smarter than this.
what? monolithic like mainstream media?

Doesn't even fucking answer me.
Also, OP really is a faggot.

>What's so wrong with it?
Probably things like this senpai.

They're child molestors.

>What's right about it?
>Love.
So we can infer from that that homosexuality devoid of love is a bad thing?

There's no proof of that. I wouldn't ever touch a child under 18.

> we do in private
>the fag is crying about it on the internet
if anybody's opinion matters in your "private" life, then you are twice the faggot

What you don't understand is that the two go hand in hand. Homosexuality was never about doing it in the privacy of their own home. It's about parading, showing off, and projecting their guilt on to the rest of society, demanding normalisation, demanding that everyone else sink to their level.
>muh consenting adults
Every action affects someone and everyone ultimately. To ignore this is fucking retarded and is why our societies are moral dystopias, and soon to be ruins

We should be able to be with whoever we're attracted to. I am a man attracted to other men, how is there anything wrong with it? How is it any different from you being attracted to the opposite sex other than that the preference is a little different? We're all humans. We should all be equal.

>Love.
just to clarify but love is not a feeling it is more like a commitment.

>how is there anything wrong with it
How is there anything right with it?

Why not both? Girls are equipped with both butthole and vaginas.

Also what is so gross about a vagina? They are self lubricating and there is no poop inside them.

There's nothing wrong with it if you only look at the superficial effects and don't factor in the consistent destruction of civilization.

I am committed to my husband.

Eat shit much?

>against thr law of God
>against the law of man (in some countries)
>against the law of nature

Because I am not attracted to women. I am repulsed by them sexually. Vaginas look like slimy roast beef. They smell really really bad too.

One relationship embodies death. The dead end of our society. The other is what we here by nature to do, to procreate, to have families. The homosexual is the antithesis of the family. And the family is the core unit of the nation. Homosexuals are nation destroyers.

Not being monolithic isn't necessarily a sign of intelligence.

Homosexuality has been proven to be natural by science. Humans are the only homophobic species.

>I am committed to my husband.
good now adopt a child marriages were created for sole purpose of providing a stable and nurturing environment for children which in turn will help make a better society if all individuals in a society were all raised as such.

Really? The anus is designed to take a penis in it?

It's error and dysfunction that occurs in the natural world. Does not mean it is 'natural'.
>humans are the only beings capable of homophobia
>we should be more like animals
>animals who also kill and eat their own offspring

>Homosexuality has been proven to be natural by science. Humans are the only homophobic species.
Replace "homosexuality" with "rape" and "homophobic" with "rape-a-phobic" and the sentence still works

I think lesbians are sexy so I can't say I hate gays I just think when you raise kids you should just let them be who they are instead of changing their gender and exposing them to heavy sex early early on. Like fuck I saw tentacle hentai when I was 10 but a 5 year old in a gay pride parade is straight robbing them of their innocence.

Cringe.

How about the Center for Disease Control
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html
>2% of the population
>70% of new HIV cases

Nothing wrong with being gay. There is something wrong with having aids restaurants and it not being illegal to give someone aids. Other than that, I say let your freak flag fly. I may not be gay, but me and the wife do some straight dirtball shit.

>so long as it doesn't affect me, I don't care what anyone does
This is why we are fucked

Aussies have better bantz than that get out ya fuckin poofta.

If you want to be a faggot in private and get pozzed that's your business.
I take an issues with the fact that young children are taught that homosexuality is an acceptable lifestyle. Though conveniently they forget to teach them about the myriad of diseases that lead to an early death.
Pound each other's asses all you want but the second you start reaching out to our kids, we've got a fucking problem you walking biohazards.

There's a redpill for everything, user.

I dunno man... Buttholes smell pretty fricken disgusting too. As long as the woman takes care of herself and cleans it wouldn't smell bad. Vaginas are also self cleaning.

I mean if she's like so fat she can't clean herself, then obviously it would be disgusting and smell terrible.

Also, not all vaginas look disgusting. If they got some nasty mudflaps then yeah, but if they have normal sized they look fine.

Everything alive reproduces to pass its traits to its offsprings. Trees bugs cows fishes. Can two gay people reproduce? Didn't think so. Good thing you won't be passing your traits to your offspring.

Also cringe

Who's we? You gonna come and help me if shit hits the fan? I love me and mine. Fuck everyone else, because everyone else is out to fuck me.

>Why can't any two consenting adults make love with each other anyway they want to?
Confirmed Pedophobic shitlord.

I don't think anyone has a problem with guys, I have a problem with faggots giving people aids knowingly and not being prosecuted for it

it's not about whether or not they are a faggot, if anyone has an std and gives it to another person knowingly they deserve prison.

>Going to Sup Forums for opinion on gays
mkay
>Going to Sup Forums for same reason
Do you even have a brain you twat
Oh yeah I'm sure that those studies didn't have ANY selection bias

Nigga

hiv.gov /hiv-basics/overview/data-and-trends/statistics

How fucking retarded do you have to be

Just wrap your dick and get tested faggot

My husbands anus smell amazing. It's so tight and amazing.

> ofc its a jew who wants bestiality

and you wonder why people think faggots are nasty

>who's we
>what are nations
It's this attitude of apathy and tolerance for anything that does not directly and immediately confront you that affects most westerners and is the reason why they are generally ok with the disastrous social and demographic shifts that have and are being made to their society. If you have stopped caring about your country, I think that is a reasonable way to feel. But don't pretend to care I'm saying it's bullshit that it's not illegal to give pozzed blood, while neglecting the far more catastrophic problems that come from an acceptance and propagation of homosexuality

>lesbians are sexy durr
>let me imply you all hate gays
You're shilling is so fucking transparent you kike... literally no one is buying this.

This made me laugh, real god damn hard. Don't know why.

Nigger you telling me you wouldn't eat out a girl's asshole if she wanted you to?

>fags
>not wearing diapers by their 30s

What's so disgusting? He keeps it clean. I keep mine clean too for him.

You don't need science to tell you that the inability or inhibition of reproductive functionality/capacity is a disability and therefore a failure of evolution that is contrary to nature.

If you say it is a choice then it is a choice against nature and evolution. If you say it is natural born then they are people with reproductive disabilities that need medical treatment not special privileges.

True.

newnownext.com/19-republican-politicians-gay-sex/12/2016/

I agree that kids should not be trans, that shits fucked up and if you are a parent to a minor that is trans then you should off yourself because you failed at life

I swear, parents that give their kids irreversible hormone blockers should be fucking shot in the street

>shoving degenerate pictures on others
do you need a response?

Morality is something that is hard to rationalize but I know something is immoral when I see it.

Imagine if a hunter shoots and kills a deer for food. But before eating it he has sex with the body. Everyone agrees that is obviously immoral even if they can't logically prove it. Same thing with fags. It's just abominable

He's write you faggots. You aint convincing no one with your soros money

Eh, we really don't know completely yet, do we
Also
>33% Of gays are childfuckers
>Pedos are usually gender indiscriminate

Anybody else feel like we're just completely surrounded by queers? It's rare that I run into white guys on the internet that aren't leaning right or at least liberals disgusted with their party. But even in groups that are conservative I'll have a slip of the tongue and say something about fags and there's bound to be one that gets offended and leaves. I can shout about niggers and Jews all I want but the second I offend a queer some basement dwelling white guy with anger issues towards women as big as their collection of trap doujins throws a hissy fit.

>What's so wrong with being gay
It’s gay

Faggotry is evil and you will burn in hell for eternity