What happens here, Sup Forums?

What happens here, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

wjla.com/news/local/young-would-be-bank-robber-flees-empty-handed-in-annapolis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blue crabs. I promise you that's it.

I'm there. In the middle of the state there's a bunch of blacks and spics and liberals. On the borders of the state, it's filled with based mountain-folk, farmers, and people who live by the water. Great state except for the people.

worst niggers in the country

Why?

Terpfag as well, do you live on campus?

Kinda, I'm in an apartment south of campus, one of the big ones because my parents are well-off. I'm originally from Carroll County though.

Cool I live across the street from you then

Keep up the good fight mate

Government workers and crabs

MoCo here.
>over bearing gun laws
>high taxes
>insane housing costs
>lefties everywhere
Pls send help

Baltimore is literally a third-world apocalyptic wasteland

>That one part of MDthats like 100 feet wide
Ree my ocd

Pennsylvania's Mexico

reference guide

Apparently, murder:

I see pepe the frog

NSA headquarters

I was walking down the street last week when I saw the strangest thing. I saw a filthy obese nigger holding a knife to the throat of an old white farmer. The farmer was begging the nigger not to kill him. While this was happening I looked to the right and saw a young white man watching all of this. He was shoving prescription pills in his mouth by the handful. The pill popper has his hand around the waist of who I assume was his wife. She looked to be about eight months pregnant and was smoking a Newport while drinking a Budweiser. All of a sudden a white man in a suit walked by. He looked at the scene and said to me "This is your fault for not being tolerant enough. Looks like I have to punish you" He reached into my waistband and stole my gun and wallet and walked away. He gave my wallet to the obese nigger who was still holding the farmer hostage. The nigger turned and looked at me. I'll never forget what he said, he said "What do you call this scene?" I wasn't sure how to respond but then it hit me.
"Maryland" I responded.

west baltimore and pg county

>living in shitty Montgoyim county

Where I live literally everyone has a gun and taxes are low. Come to the panhandle.

Baltimore has a population of 600,000(60,000 are heroin addicts). The city will have around 400 murders this year.

For scale, New York City has a population of 8.5 million and is on course for less than 300 murders this year. If you applied Baltimore's murder rate to NYC, NYC would have about 5,600 murders per year.

Literal third world. Would blow up wilson bridge.

T.virginian

I've been to every US city east of the mississippi, baltimore is by far the worst

niggers and rich government workers

all will die during the day of the rope

its pretty chill, only problem is Baltimore and fucking ridiculous gun laws

i also think it is worth mentioning that maryland is rife with ms-13 activity and they handle all the opiate dispersal, even further south like calvert, st marys county etc.

Imported from the Carolinas

Grew up in PG county, family in Western MD and I live on the shore now. I hate Baltimore. The city single handedly ruins the state. It's nice having a governor who doesn't kiss their ass. He's frankly been amazing, so I'm sure he won't get reelected, we'll get some piece of shit from Baltimore again.

Oh, and a police detective was just shot and killed on duty.

After setting a reward, that rose several times, for information leading the capture of the suspect, it was revealed he was set to testify in a grand jury hearing against a number of dirty cops. Oh, and he was shot with his own gun in broad daylight. And the city says they’re unrelated.

glen burnie reporting in

>his own gun
>was scheduled to testify
i didn’t know those details. the wire really prettied things up, huh

Naptown reporting, failed bank robbery today.
Forest drive had about 18 cop cars surrounding the building and suspect got away, he will be caught soon though cause he was a dumb fuck.

wjla.com/news/local/young-would-be-bank-robber-flees-empty-handed-in-annapolis

Niggers nig, cuckolds cuck, and the federal government has a massive presence.
Basically DC and NOVA but with fewer spics and more violent niggers

There really is no way to fix Baltimore. Everyone will either leave or die out.

The Wire was pretty accurate for what it was, but things have gotten much worse since it was made.

I’m a little surprised he was white

Last MLK day I was in my apartment in Baltimore and witnessed a black dude shooting and killing other black dudes outside of a shitty club.

>Western MD
Literally nothing. Rednecks everywhere. Beautiful landscapes but horrible people.
>Central
Baltimore is half shithole and half super WASP haven. People that say the latter doesn't exist are ignorant or poor. pic related is literally in the center of the city geographically. Very diverse overall and plenty of nice pockets.
>Eastern
More rednecks, WASPs in Ocean City, farmland. Less interesting landscapes, less obnoxious people but still poor and terrible.
>Southern
Nigger central, might as well be part of the south.

pic related

West Baltimore here, I wish this city didn't exist..

is that supposed to be Baltimore?

the entire city is niggers. don't try to tell me that it isn't.
I've been there. it's niggers 100%$

This.

is bullshit

why is there so much nurder in the bahamas? I thought that was where rich kids go on vacation.

u know why

Frederick here, do what I did, out of state to Virginia Tech. Can't say I've ever had a nigger in my classes

It's a good state outside of Baltimore.