Explain men, why fantasizing about underage women who can't raise offspring well?

Young, sick and dangerous: The new face of paedophilia

>Young, charismatic, sometimes famous and so sincere: the new breed of sick paedophiles preying on children are not the grubby old men of the stereotype.

>They hang around on the internet rather than public toilets and playgrounds.

>They are not obvious creeps with greasy ponytails who a parent could more easily suspect and keep other children away.

>The new type of paedophile is often a professional in well-paid job with a public profile.

They are TV reporter Ben McCormack, good looking YMCA worker Jonathan Lord, suave father Benjamin Lawson and goofy nanny supervisor Shannon McCoole.

They are jokester and showman, dance teacher Grant Davies, and IVF scientist and rugby union player Michael Quinn.

What they do have in common with the old sleazy image of the paedophile is an absolute and sick obsession with children.

The new face of paedophiles is a sobering reality for their potential victims and their families because they are hiding in plain sight.

As theSunday Telegraphreported, many paedophiles are under 40 and male, but they come from all backgrounds and occupations and in many cases seem "like really nice guys".

The running average inmate population in New South Wales for child sex offenders is around 1500.

These include older men who are serving prison time for crimes they committed against children when they themselves were young men under the age of 40.

Like the late Dennis Raymond Ferguson, who raped children in a hotel room with his partner Alexandra Brooks, or deviant Catholic priest Gerard Ridsdale, they were sinister old men.

But how do parents or even police recognise monsters like Sydney hotel worker Bryan Walter Beattie, who paid as little as $12 to watch live, sexual abuse of Filipino children on Skype?

Beattie - who can be heard on videotapes instructing a Filipino man while children as young as eight years old are raped - did so from the comfort of his Surry Hills, Sydney, lounge room.

The self-confessed gaming nerd was also a member of a private Facebook group for paedophiles who would share child abuse material with each other.

Beattie is of an increasing number of child sex offenders to use online platforms to exploit their twisted desires.

But how do police track them down and bring them to justice?

According to a senior NSW police officer formerly with the Sex Crimes Squad, a key trait police keep seeing in the new breed of paedophile is charisma.

Detective Chief Superintendent John Kerlatec, director of the NSW State Crime Command's Serious Crime Directorate said offenders' very likeability is what helps them net their victims.

"A common denominator is actually charisma," Superintendent Kertalec told theSunday Telegraph.

"When we've charged a teacher, we will often be bombarded with emails saying, 'no it couldn't possibly be that person'.

"If they weren't likeable, they would have no chance of building a rapport."

These are the new breed of paedophiles.

show bob

>all that double spacing

This is good, media paving the road for the fall of the pedo Kabul. Pizza gate is real

I remember this guy, he ran a daycare center. He drove a Volkswagen Amorok.

but its as natural as butt sex

Love conqueers all

>Explain men, why fantasizing about underage women who can't raise offspring well?
I'm a bit puzzled by this title. Do you think offspring raising skills depend on age?

>I'm a bit puzzled by this title. Do you think offspring raising skills depend on age?
do you confusing maturity with age?

>Young, charismatic, sometimes famous and so sincere

alefantis btfo

A flaw in human reasoning or a conflict between primitive instincts and modern society.

Surely age is a component.

> New face of pedos....
You stupid shitskin, pedos have always been in all segments of society. Politicans, priests, cops, social workers, nurses, construction workers, business men, every fucking profession. Fucking NEETs as well.

You are one fucking stupid faggot, fuck a cow and kys.

Is this paedoshaming?
GTFO bigot

You know old pedophiles were once young right?

>The new face
Nothing new, to be honest, it's not like you decide to be a pedo at the age of 50.
Old perverts just get caught easily, while young pedos are fucking your daughters when you think they go to church, or school, or to vidit their girl friends.
Only because women are at work instead of taking care of children.

I have literally never seen an "obvious creep with a greasy ponytail".

And how the hell are those people "the new face of pedophilia"? Most child molesters have never been obvious creeps like pic related but rather people that others trust.

Daily fuck you to Google for recaptcha shenanigans. I hope they all die.

9 looks like (((6))) when upside down

Why is this article so focused on men when female teachers have been caught red handed numerous times? The article even mentions a woman who helped her partner rape a child and it doesn't even get a look at.

He looks like he was designed to survive a head on collision in a car

because muh feminism

I'm going to guess that most of these guys had fucked up childhoods too, much like the tendency for battered women.

My fucking sides, you win

Wait... So did all this guy do was type words?

I'm 18 and I'm attracted to young girls.

Im going through therapy and hopefully I'll be able to ignore it forever.

>white men on the internet are the problem because they're pedophiles
>please ignore that white men were driven out of the teaching career by Marxists, and replaced with women, who now rape their students at industrial rates far exceeding anything men ever did

Why is this article so focused on white males, when Muslim migrants rape tens of thousands of underage European girls every year?

Blazin digits my dude

I must say, if want to judge degenerate pedo faggottry, whites are the best at it

oldfag here(in life not just Sup Forums)
once you get a little older you realize that it's not the age
it's the age difference
when you're 40 it will be perfectly legal to bang a girl half your age
hell I had a thing last year with a girl 1/3 my age
hot

What the fuck. That is really insane

If you dont have a good social standing or having stable job, how can you take responsibily or protect your little girl?

I prefer younger, innocnece and pure girl that love you with all her heart and Im proud of it.
You can have all the older cum dumpsters and toilet if you want

Redpill:

Current generation of women was raised during the MTV generation. Unfit to be mothers. Whores.

Simultaneously a generation of beta men were raised by cuck fathers and single moms. Late age virginity loss. Dont bloom until late.

Therefore a generation of older men seeking younger women untouched by the whorish ways of their own generation exist. Women are attracted to things that are better than they are. We're experiencing a pandemic of 16-18 year old women being plucked from the dating pool before feminism and modern morality can reach them.

in your dreams

kys pedo scum. the oven calls for you.

So you were banging a 13 year old?

KYS

Then my dreams are congruent with reality cause that's what's happening. Look over at r9k and the women those faggots fawn over.

I'm not attributing a moral judgement to it. I'm pointing it out. It's happening regardless of whether or not we want it to.

>the new type of pedo
is a fucking woman in a classroom.
seriously, what can we do to stop women? theres a new on in the paper every couple days and Im sure even more manage to manipulate their way into keeping it quiet

I still can't make any sense of this thread title.

the only explanation is India

Captcha says stop posting!! (pic related - unmodified)

You sound like a retarded AI

Those faggots are circle.jerking on teamspeak

>Explain men, why fantasizing about underage women who can't raise offspring well?

Ask them, not us.

>They are not obvious creeps with greasy ponytails
wait theres a type of creep that have greasy ponytails?
is that an american thing?

All of your leaders are psychopathic pedophiles. Your system is a joke.

Squad goals

They are all scum, but this guy takes the cake, desu.

i was thinking about that one not-jackychan fighting movie star what was his name

>simplistic ideas and non arguments
>reddit format
>pajeet

That is easy. Young women have the greatest long-term reproductive potential. The older a woman is, the narrower the window of opportunity to reproduce with her.