It's Tomoe Mami

It's Tomoe Mami.
Say something nice to her.

she has a nice head on her shoulders

Don't open this.

j-just stop it!

Wow Mami, you're so beautiful

my fucking waifu

She's a very pretty and cute girl, and I would love to sit down for dinner with her!

I like her bubbies

She's super cute and girly despite her serious persona. Sexy when she's pissed off. Wish I could spend a cozy afternoon having tea with her and listening to her magical girl stories.

Hopefully she gets a nice ending in the next movie, similar to TDS ending.

She died early on making the show much more palatable instead of sticking around and ruining the whole thing.

She has a nice drills and breast

I'd let her babysit my future children.

Came here to post this

Her breasts can talk

i love to be her toliet

tfw finally got figurine of her

my waifu now watches my awful online habits

11/10 picture desu

I have a theory that she was killed early to push Sayaka as the "main" "heroine" but that plan backfired hard because she ended up with tons of fanarts and even won Saimoe that year.

Then Rebellion came and ruined everything.

Heh, I have that figurine (and I think I have that nendo too).

She is very cute and smart. Whoever she chooses for a husband will be really lucky.

I would really like to spend some time making sweets with her. Afterwards we could eat them with some tea. It would be really fun.

Nice tits, Mami-san.

You did a good job teaching Madoka and Sayaka in the last timeline, and even though I think your finishing weapon is really gay you keep your head about you and that's admirable.

What would a date or marriage with Mami be like?

She eats too much keki and she tends to lose her head in tough situations

it's not a nendo, it's just some crappy little thing i found at a con and decided to get

pic semi-related

i really like madoka yea

She exited the story while it was still Magical Girls vs. Incubators vs. Witches before the ending/Rebellion/Wraith Arc went full retard with the cosmology.

She's perfect for paizuri.

She is good onee-san and takes care of her loli.

She is a nice senpai.

Mami's theme song is fucking awesome.

My mind is overly corrupted or that finger positioning is surprisingly lewd.

Your mind is overly corrupt.

Yeah, I figured.

I like Sayaka tho.

She's good at giving head.

I want to fuck and impregnate Madoka while she moans cutely, her legs spread out.

But this is Mami.

Ecchi master !GM pls.

Mami is kind of a lolicon.

No she is not.

This

Now say something lewd about kyoko.

You can still be friends with Mami and give her a compliment. I think Sayaka would not mind.

>tfw wraith arc is over so no reason to buy kirara magica anymore

>no fun allowed

>TDS ending
>nice

That is impossible. She is a pure Christian girl.

She might.

>no dick allowed
ftfy

You are something rare in anime Mami-San, you are a responsible person. A misato without the emotional pain and alcoholism. A good character. Should have gotten more screen time. RIP Camembert.

>denying Mami's dick
Well that's just cockamamie.

>Camembert

Do you think she would be jealous?

As expected of breasts!

TDS ending is bittersweet (exactly like anime) and honestly the perfect ending for a character like Mami.

>camembert

I love this post.

Mami is a GIRL
and a girl DOESN'T have a dick

stop bullying her with that meme pic

>bittersweet
>commits suicide
That's a downer ending, user.

I'm sure she will be the one who end Homura edgy ass

Despite being a fan of Nagisa, I am not a cheese expert. What is wrong with Camembert? I have not had it.

Madoka is only for tragedy and unrequited lesbian love.

>ends up alone and commits suicide because she couldn't save her only family
>perfect ending for a character like Mami.

>your finishing weapon is really gay
Of course it's gay, she's a magical girl. A straight magical girl would have to be some kind of idiot.

I think it's pretty cool that she has a cake tank.

Euthanasia would be a proper term.

>alone

She had Madoka at the end and died without regrets. That's exactly the ending that I'm expecting for her in the next movie.

>turbo dyke
>christian

The one who is gonna die in the next movie is Homura

She won't die even if she's killed.

She really didn't, if anything Madoka put the last nail in the coffin by trying to be nice without really understanding what Mami was going through, Mami died alone.

What the fuck are you even saying? She couldn't handle the massive guilt and wanted to end her suffering.

what if she simply ceases to exist

Madoka would get her madokami powers back and rewrite reality to bring her abusive girlfriend back.

She's lightheaded. Which is cute.

I am not sure if Kyouko loves Sayaka in that sort of way, and I am not sure if that would really be a sin. If she is doing something wrong though God will forgive her.

I'm expecting that Mami will die by using all her magic to fire that huge cannon.

TDS ending is exactly like anime, with Madoka comforting Mami and telling her that she's not alone. The difference is that in anime Homura chose to keep going while Mami destroyed her soul gem. Being a magical girl is painful for Mami, she wants to quit.

Only because god is also a turbo dyke. And Satan too. Especially Satan.

Can anyone post the hentai of Mami fucking Madoka's brother please?

She should have killed Madoka when she had the chance. But of course, she was blinded by the "innocent kouhai" act, and could not see how much of a sadistic cunt Madoka really was. Madoka manipulated her and left her to die in multiple timelines, and Mami was none the wiser. She is a pawn in Madoka's selfish schemes and a victim of her abuse. Can't really blame Mami for it, but by enabling Madoka, she allowed this abusive bitch to successfully become a god, which only increased Madoka's selfishness and desire to torture the other girls.

so who do we need more to complete hater quintet?

ive seen
homuhater
madohater
kyakuhater

She's a good friend

it's impossible to hate mami tho

is there no mammihater?

Not in the dedicated shitposter sense no but there are people who hate her because of the timeline 3 meltdown.

There's also people that hate her because she's a pair with Kyouko in TDS

No, she isn't paired with Kyouko is TDS. Only literal retards and autists (you) think that.
What people actually hate is you, !Akemi. Because you constantly ruin threads and attack people.

why would anybody hate mami? she did nothing wrong

Can you remember the last time you were in a thread and didn't do something to shit it up?

Sayaka~

well?

I think Mami is my most fapped too Meguka with Homu being the second.

that was a mercy kill tho

Mami's got a hand full of vertebrae and a head full of mad. Yeah, that's her spinal cord, baby.

You are a charming, brilliant, articulate young lady

>I have a theory that she was killed early to push Sayaka as the "main" "heroine" but that plan backfired hard because she ended up with tons of fanarts and even won Saimoe that year.
A shitty theory if you actually watched the anime, both Mami and Kyoko had brief parts on the series yet they got popular

>Not buying it for Oriko, Tart and Mami's everyday life

How will Mami punish me? Smothering I hope

this just see

>Tarts ends with next issue

2bh I can buy it only for the cute doka on the front page but am totally not interested in Oriko and other spinoffs

By kissing you.

>Mami's everyday life
People actually unironcially like this?