What's so bad about wanting to have sex with 13 yr olds?

What's so bad about wanting to have sex with 13 yr olds?

theyre 13 you saudi cunt

nothing

at least post a good example if you make such a thread

c'mon don't tell me you're not tempted

Children are functionally retarded, that's why it's wrong.

I didnt know anything about life till I turned 23. Women especially are marginally more clueless. Do the math.

Tempted to beat her parents for letting a 13 year old girl dress like a thot, yes

Could we have the russians carpet bomb this asshole like that one time Sup Forums had them demolish an ISIS training camp.

Idk go ask the FBI

I don't blame the kids as much as I blame the shitty fucking parents who let their kids do this. Kids don't know any better but adults do

If she is an object of affection you clearly intend to marry and have numerous children with... nothing.

if you're a fucking sick pedophile with intent to self-gratify your twisted "love" for children, you should be put in line in front of Jews for immediate inceneration.

she's not really dressed lewd in any way

that flag tho

It puts strain on the family structure and it is only compatible with a strict, consequential society. If you don't take care of that young girl, you got in trouble. We have a throw away sex culture now. Fuck you.

So is your mom, but I don't see you complaining about that.

In b4 b& :)

fpbp

Yes some 13 year old girls have hips and tits and could be bred, but if you change the laws it will just open the doors for more paedophilia to come.
13 year old girls may look like women but in the mind they are still very much children, so fuck off you pedo cunt.

Simple children have nothing developed for sex. To find a child sexually attracted at that age means you have a mental disorder and therefore should be locked away in a saudi prison until you fix yourself.

Those girls are the property of their father. If you receive their father's permission to sex them then have at it. That said, if you ask and their father caves your head in with a claw hammer and I'm on the jury; he's a free man.

So it would be okay if I married her?

If you want this to change, you must go public with your views user-kun!
If you are Saudi this is not taboo, am I right?

not quite how a jury works champ

Muslim makes sense

Would she even know how to handle a cock?

Skin tight dresses and booty shorts are not age appropriate. Show your flag, fucking leaf.

Not a proper age for birthing. It would ruin her body and then your child would be raised by a teen. Teens are notoriously retarded. Your child would be retarded. You are retarded, which is why you asked this question. Saged.

13 year olds today are very savy

This is why we don't want you here Muhammad

It's child molestation, they don't have the emotional ability to understand it. Hence they are considered children.

You inbred degenerate pedo shitskin camel fucker, kill yourself.

I'll laugh the next time when the drone strike kills a mudslime like you.

If it became a negotiable, manned society, you could open doors like that. But society is to big now. Nobody will punish the irresponsible with out their own consequence. It is incompatible with our era. It's why shot hole countries are shit holes. Shit skins and shit discipline. Like your Islamic hell hole.

13 yrs old are not interested in sex.

Yes it is. Jury nullification.

Flag checks out