F e e l s

Okay what the FUCK this destroyed me.

What disease was she suffering from?

Will Tsubaki ever move beyond being a she-cuck?

What should I watch next? Will my heart ever recover?

Get in here and feel with us, user.

Forced drama.

Plastic memories. It's some good shit user

"Time is fleeting though, and Tsukasa must come to terms with his feelings for Isla before her time is up. No matter how much someone desires it, nothing lasts forever."

Man, the Japanese really love them some mono no aware themes, huh?

It's good if you're looking for even more forced drama with less of everything else

>f e e l s
Fuck off.

Every time I get to episode 7 or 8, I stop watching because Isla is just so cute and I would really hate to see what is going happen next.

What does "Forced Drama" mean? I have yet to see anything of the drama genre that doesn't fit into this category. Care to enlighten?

>I have yet to see anything of the drama genre that doesn't fit into this category.
Randomly killing someone off is the cheapest form of drama. A good drama can make you feel sad without having to resort to cheap and easy ways like a death.

The death of someone you care about should be the saddest thing possible. It means that their chapter in life is closed, and you can no longer share new experiences with them. There's a reason why death is used so frequently in drama; if it isn't needlessly thrown about, it's an incredibly powerful plot device.

>There's a reason why death is used so frequently in drama
Yeah like I said, it's easy. Bonus points for when it's a young attractive girl too.

Randomly? You mean you "watched" the series without knowing the heroine is going to die? Like you got to the last episode and then out of no where she died. So random.

What is "cheap" and "easy"? You mean the only effort the author had to put in to make you feel emotional is "beautiful girl A died"? Character development or getting you attached to the character didn't mattered at all? There was any other element to the story besides "oh she died" that was worthwhile to you? If that's the case, can you show an example of a good drama that made you sad wasn't cheap and easy?

Honestly, if you don't like the drama story involving death of a character then that make sense. But please, don't make it sound like there's some objective criteria you can used to determine if a series is just "forced drama".

You really shouldn't make threads on Sup Forums and facebook statuses at the same time "Rose"

>Character development or getting you attached to the character didn't mattered at all?
What's your point? Writer still decided to kill someone off just so saps could go "buhuh muh feels".

>But please, don't make it sound like there's some objective criteria you can used to determine if a series is just "forced drama".
I didn't, stop putting words in my mouth. It's pathetic.

Last Facebook status I made was over 2 weeks ago bud

>What's your point? Writer still decided to kill someone off just so saps could go "buhuh muh feels".
I am just saying it takes more effort to make the audience sad than just killing a random character off. You make it sound like it is so easy to write a story where everyone would go "muh feels" when a character dies, like it is some cheap trick. Besides, there's more to the story than the fact the heroine dies.

>I didn't, stop putting words in my mouth. It's pathetic.
That's what you made it sound like, I didn't put words in your mouth. It just seemed like to me you had some way of determining if a plot device is "cheap" vs "expensive" which makes a series just "forced drama". Really what you meant was "I don't like drama series where characters die".

>Really what you meant was "I don't like"

You can just stop there. This place is full of contrarian cunts who will lash out at anyone who likes anything remotely popular.

>feels
>poor man cantabile
You need to fuck off.

>You make it sound like it is so easy to write a story where everyone would go "muh feels" when a character dies, like it is some cheap trick.
I didn't, you just keep putting words in my mouth. I make it sound like killing of someone is the easiest way to force drama. Or do you deny that it's alot harder to actually make a reader or viewer feel something without killing someone off? Yeah, didn't think so.

>Really what you meant was "I don't like drama series where characters die".
>I didn't put words in your mouth
user, please.

Not the person you're arguing with right now, but there was a lot of drama in the subject anime prior to the last episode. It would have been just as moving had she survived the operation and gone on to play with the MC at future venues. I guess you miss out on the dramatic reading of the letter, but that wouldn't really diminish from the previous plot.

You and the other user seem to be under the impression that I'm critisizing the manga as a whole when I'm clearly just talking about the ending.

Forced drama and bad direction

>I make it sound like killing of someone is the easiest way to force drama. Or do you deny that it's alot harder to actually make a reader or viewer feel something without killing someone off?
This is what I am saying. How do you determine is a plot easy or hard to write? I could say I think a love triangle is easiest way to make the audience feel emotional because I am good at writing love triangles. Do you have a chart of the difficulty of each type of plot device? I mean it would be much much easier if you just shared some example of what you think are more difficult to write.

>user, please.
I didn't mean to put words in your mouth; I just phrased that incorrectly. What I meant "you should have said", instead of putting forth opinions as facts. If you have so much problem with me "putting words in your mouth" you could say what you mean instead of dodging the question. What is it about your point that I got wrong?

Nigga cant even play Concerto.

Literally a Nicholas Sparks novel in anime form. Only good for 13 year olds

Watching this 2 weeks ago.

it still fucking hurts.

i realy didnt cry at the ending, but the part with the song from his mother, were he sees her smiling fucking got me crying like a little bitch

>Do you have a chart of the difficulty of each type of plot device?
Yeah I'm done with this since you can't read or something. I said it's the easiest way to get an emotional response out of someone, didn't say anything about plot devices or whatever. Lots of writers have figured this out, it's about time you did too.

> easiest way
What other way are harder? Care to enlighten?

>Yeah I'm done with this since you can't read or something
I guess you are. You are obvious done because "I can't read or something"; not for any other more obvious reasons.

Read a book, kid.

And this turns into just ad hominem attacks. You sure showed me.