Slovakian girl, 26, murdered by Angolan boyfriend, 36

Translated version:

The five-year love of Bratislava († 26) and Daniela († 32) from Angola ended with a huge tragedy.

A young man arrives for his girlfriend with a bouquet of roses. After a while she was dead. The father found her in a pool of blood. The police suspect Daniel that Alexander was knocked 15 times by a knife and was gone. Shortly thereafter, he climbed to the column and burned it with electricity. The motive of the tragedy could be perverse love. The relationship between the cases and their circumstances is investigated by the police.

Alexandra completed her law studies this year , and she was planning a doctorate , working with her father in the company, having her parents with her siblings in Bratislava's Kramáro. Only a week ago she was twenty-six. They have known her as a merry, trouble-free and social girl.

Daniel lived in Bratislava for more than ten years, studied at the Faculty of Natural Sciences in Brno. They have known about five years. They often went to have fun, they liked various Latino-style events.

Other urls found in this thread:

cas.sk/clanok/205884/sasa-26-a-daniel-32-osudna-laska-z-kurzu-salsy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Toll, paid in full.

What's your point? Murder happens, life isn't always pretty. If you're implying all interracial couples end in a tragedy then you're mistaken. My sister is dating a black guy and are happily together.

On Monday, Daniel for Alexandra came to work on Račianska Street in Bratislava with a bouquet of roses. A few minutes later, shortly before 11 am, the cops received a statement saying they were hurt. The on-call physician reported death. She was found in a pool of blood by her father. Criminologists have found a knife nearby. Soon the police received further notice. On the Hruskova Street there was the dead body of Daniel from Angola. The one in the dormitory building was several meters to the railway line. He burnt on the column and burned it with electricity.

cas.sk/clanok/205884/sasa-26-a-daniel-32-osudna-laska-z-kurzu-salsy/

wew, dindus are murdering even in basically all white countries, at least the EU is tolerant and free

i didnt know east europe allowed their women to be with blacks.

It doesn't always end in murder.
It usually ends up with a knocked up female and magically disappearing nigger.

Fuck she found the ugliest nigger to have sex with , i bet she was the most progressive of her friends.

Until they're not.Make sure to take some pics when you identify the corpse and start a thread here.

The point is to celebrate the demise of another race traitor. Hopefully, your sister is next.

>i dindu naffin you honah

>Faculty of Natural Sciences in Brno
>Brno
Man fuck that place. And fuck erasmus too.

>ended with a huge tragedy.

no it didn't

Atleast it has an happy ending.

TOLL STATUS: PAID

what a cuck

Is this your way of letting us know she has vaginal and anal warts?

The absolute state of that nigger. Holy shit.

*interspecies couple

I see what you're doing here. The amerimutts still seem to fall for it.

burn the coal, pay the toll, you degenerate fuck

Fun fact. Buddy's sister was going to break up with a nig nog, and demanded that buddy and another strong dude be there to help her in case he went nig nog on her. It's as if she knew he was going to do something stupid and decided not to because he would be gotten roflstomped

You, read . Have fun being an uncle to a halfling.

Jeesus is the bitch blind?

>can you make it through hell and back
Foreshadowing

Murder
In 2012, Slovakia had a murder rate of 1.4 per 100,000 population.[4] There were a total of 75 murders in Slovakia in 2012.[4]

How many blacks are in Slovakia?

No one can escape the toll.

The only correct posts.

good

Goes to show you, most women would rather have a nigger alpha than a soyboy cuckfag.

kek

>Angolan
The coon ran out of "oil" to pillage.