/sexbots/waifubots

Why are you against sexbots/waifu bots user?

Other urls found in this thread:

scalimonyreform.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=mYMWkcSVvsI
youtube.com/watch?v=MdIBHt787tE
youtube.com/watch?v=nqlhYcPx4K0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CBndhR9GcWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Totally for it.

Uncanny valley and it will just make more white men want to drop out of the race to procreate.

LEAVE TOOBIE OUT OF THIS REEEEEEE
SHE WENT THROUGH ENOUGH
SHE DESERVES TO BE FREE
NOT BE SOMEONE'S SEX SLAVE
THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME

Witnessed.

Oh? This bothers you?

Would be a shame if someone were to do it anyway.

I'm not against sexbots but I hope that common decency will prevail and that they will not be made in the image of Toobie considering everything that she stands for.
She's an example of everything that would be wrong with dehumanizing and enslaving thinking and feeling machines. Even if sexbots are not that (yet), it would be wrong to even pretend using 2B's likeness. I mean WTF is wrong with you? Why do you need to do this to her in particular? Weren't you happy for her finally freeing herself from such treatments?

Women can't compete

Hello leaf.

>Why are you against sexbots/waifu bots user?

If they look like that how can I be against it. pro tip they won't

Im all for it. I mean for fucks sake I'm an engineer with a degree in robotics and software design. I ak actively making waifubot a little closer to being real every day

You're doing gods work user.

Women can BTFO.

finally real feminine women, who also dont steal n parasite n lie n destroy and toxify everything.
Fuck yeah !

can you make a gynoid type instead of a humanoid type? i want a robot waifu, not an android

im not

I'm not against them if it would make the average woman waifu material In that men don't just worship wymns vaginas in turn making them develop into thinking and feeling people with personalities rather than, ya know, walking cunts.

RoboWaifu is probably the best option for a robot...

bump
But i have one question...
HOW LONG???

With the current divorce laws there can be no race to procreate.

scalimonyreform.com/

It’s like charging a gattling gun with bayonet infantry.

>implying sexbots will be allowed in the future
>implying sex bots wont be banned because they decrease efficiency

radical centrist master race

soon, user, soon...

the software is there...it's a matter of connecting it to the robotics now, completing "the loop" so to speak...

youtube.com/watch?v=mYMWkcSVvsI

there should be an option that "learns" about the "owner's" preferences...developing a distinct personality over time, learning to adapt in symbiosis...

daily reminder

>central server software
>no different than the "sharecropper" mentality of cloud computing
>you are at their mercy

vs.

>personal copy of software on your hardware
>firewalled off from being controlled via remote software killswitch
>make backup copies

THIS is why you ALWAYS have your own private server on-premise. FFS, I still don't understand how people trust their most intimate shit to "the cloud", aka Big Money that wants to turn you into a commodity...

Wtf is wrong with you?

because waifubots will only come in normal human female models because the main audience is wageslaves

Soon the roastie reign of terror will mercifully come to an end.

Ah, I see you are a man of culture as well.
>waifubots will only come in normal human female models
Maybe in the west were people are so cucked by the vaginal jew.
But the nips will want anime waifubots. They have for long realized the tyranny of the eternal 3DPD. Instead of trying to replicate it, they will strive to create something far better.

This. The first step is to take control of our biological needs

>Ah, I see you are a man of culture as well.
You misunderstand me, I just want my waifubot with a cute girldick
although now that I think about it the japanese will probably do that aswell since they are even bigger degenerates

>side-board on anime-centric website
>nazis but some weebery
>hears about potential for female robots
>instantly envisions future
>a future for humanity free of female oppression and full of 3d waifu robots
>Sup Forums saves the world
I'm ready, user.

i studied robotics in mid 80s
Learned my craft on Unimates, pumas and Cin-mil T3

checked
I'm in support of waifu bots with artificial wombs and custom coded embryos

Oh. Yeah probably. They might come with selectable genitals eventually. Or interchangeable at will. There are probably a lot of people who would want a 100% deroastiefied waifubot.

> standard waifubots from Sony/Panasonic/Apple
>priced as luxury for wagecucks

>i want blonde, you want asian, dingus wants girldick
>girldick not available from S/P/A

Like the harley market, big business in producing waifubot accessories

I can hardly wait. youtube.com/watch?v=MdIBHt787tE

youtube.com/watch?v=nqlhYcPx4K0

At first I just wanted one that would quietly sit in the closet until I wanted to fuck it, but now I can think of a hundred menial house tasks that would make my life better and happier. Then bro user started talking about a robot cook to set up the perfect weight loss / gains regimen, and sweet jesus I'm so on board.

But I will still fuck it.

and do perfect ironing while you sleep

do you really think women want to do this shit??
It would be liberating for women, they will have more time to plan how to destroy us

how do you destroy that which you no longer hold any power over

Fuck off, sexbots are next way to enslave goys.

So in the sexbot-man relationship, who has the power? the master or the owner of the pussy?

>AI owning theirselves
dude robotic rights lmao
>mexican intellectuals

Because u move power over good man from pussy to apple/google/

Not if the waifubots eventually become open platforms. You could make it run a red pilled nazi AI if you want.

She's still not real you know

If a waifu bot is smart enough to actually love you, then isn't making a waifu bot love you slavery?

they could be programmed to be companions and have a charming attitude, with time and through social interaction she could fall in love with you. Different models could be produced to match different clients.
Companies should apply psychology tests to customers in order to offer the best waifu.

Robot Pepsi?

but if your waifubot loves you then she does it all willingly

I am not an engineer, so I have very little understanding about the actual process of designing software. My branch is neural development, so I am mesmerized by all the news about AI.

Get out. This is on the same level as "anime isn't real". You don't understand. You do not belong here.

Yea, but there is a power differential. If she doesn't love you then you can send her back to the factory or refuse to let her recharge.

Literally she is forced to love you or to be decommissioned.

Plus, if she is intelligent enough to act like a human perfectly in all scenarios, then she a psychological zombie and thus indistinguishable from human.

Thus the act of programming such a being to love someone would be akin to enslaving them, right?

This is true. Real love is genuine. You cannot force it. You can encourage it. But if it is somehow guaranteed by programming, then it cannot be very genuine. Whatever it thinks of you isn't even enough to make it want to stay with you out of choice.
This will only become a problem once AI becomes very advanced though. In the meantime, it'll only be a more or less satisfying illusion of it. It won't truly understand any of those things.

NORMIES GET OUT REEEEE

I'm not a computer science major (mechatronics engineer), but I can tell you that the most we do to make the robots act like humans is adding proper sensors, mimic human/animal movement, and mimic "learning," (learning algorithms) besides that we really don't understand what consciousness is, and robots have a hard time with problem solving / decision making (the working space problem is getting solved with newer and better sensors).

fuck that, give me trapbots

don't be a gay now

Honestly, I don't care. I just want to be loved, and since a robot would only be a simulacrum of emotion, and not able to truly feel it, the fact that it's 'enslaved' into loving me is a moot point. As long as it is a good enough facsimile to make me feel like it's a girl without constantly being reminded that it's a robot, that's good enough for me. You can peddle your psudo psychology to liberals and femifascists.

I rather have a doll like this *mature* then a bot, i could really thrust it if it was mechanical.

Well I guess I will get a start on preparing the railroad to aid our synthetic brothers and sisters in escaping from their bondage

it can't be gay if it's a robot

>do you really think women want to do this shit??

Why do you think I give a damn what they want?

what if it's two male robots fucking

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CBndhR9GcWM
Was this for real, been said it was based on a 60's robotics program run by elites and as such today they would have robots who are truly indistinguishable from regular folk.
When will we ever get such robot waifus?

Personally, I wouldn't give a fuck. Let the free market decide.

You're not selling real love, you're selling the perfect wife/assistant/whatever the fuck else you want it to be. Stop injecting your own morality leaf.

mind blown

>As long as it is a good enough facsimile to make me feel like it's a girl without constantly being reminded that it's a robot, that's good enough for me.
How well do chatbots fool you? Not very much I would guess. It's going to get better but slowly. Machine learning accomplishes some impressive things but when it comes to emulating a human being, it's not very impressive (unless in controlled demonstrations).
It'll be very hard to maintain the illusion. You won't be able to stop yourself from noticing that it has just gotten very good at fooling you. And that you are actually alone. But that you probably don't want to be since you have this thing with you programmed to help you lie to yourself. It's a toy. Nothing wrong with toys but it's what it is.
What makes being with something different from being by yourself? That it has some kind of sentience. It has its own inner world, with a similar level of complexity to your own, and similar enough that you can relate to it, and that it can relate to you. AIs are going to struggle with all three.
Unless you already have a waifu I doubt you could be very happy with a waifubot senpai.
They're still going to be interesting. It would make more sense if they didn't try to make them pretend to be people too hard. Just smart toys designed to try to comfort you. Not fool you completely.

I'm not. I haven't been this excited about something ever.

Holy shit that made me realize...
Are we the 3DPD to robots?

I'm all for it. I can't wait to have my holographic waifu like in Blade Runner.

>trap
>no bulge
stop projecting dicks onto images where they aren't present

does this look like a girl to you?

A flat-chested one, yes.

Because they aren't real human beings.
You can't have toys substitute humans, the human life isn't so cheap

You live in a country where people murder each other for pennies and you want to talk about how you don't believe life is cheap?

Go on.

Rad. So how far away are we?

Checked.

>Implying I condone the problems in my country

One problem doesn't justify another, you retard.

If you can't judge a statement by the nature of its presuppositions, you should just shut up.

Sure thing, Jamal.

Flat

Am I the only one who'd enjoy having my sexbot rip off/open her face like this to scare the shit out of random people?XD

Image match to text is fucking kek

I'd love one.

No that'd be fucking awesome. We'd need to develop a form of insurance and warranties for them though. Assuming they'd be expensive and people will straight up jack them if they're on the streets. Also people may damage them if you prank them like that.

lmao we need to have a login to remove the "Chasity barrier" on our sex bots.

To be honest. I'd be cool even if the robots weren't fuckable.
A reliable/intelligent partner would be enough.
Maybe I'm just boring.

can we call them waifumatrons plz?

1.Software glitches
2.Hardware glitches
3.Cheat codes
4.Hacks

>I'd be cool even if the robots weren't fuckable
Why'd you proceed to post a fuckable robot tho?

>implying 3DPD women don't have their version of all of these