Have you already accepted best seal into your hearts?

Have you already accepted best seal into your hearts?

Lets talk about Monster musume.

Suu a best. That is all.

I agree. But it seens me and someone else made the thread at the same time. Let this one die.

Do you guys think we will ever get a Christmas chapter for this series?

This is the only thread that appears under the search term monster

Probably not till he thinks he's out of ideas. What are you going to do for him for his birthday midweek?
Other one got pruned. Just let this one die.

ASS
SLAPS
OF
ENCOURAGEMENT

Pupper?

Would boop snoot

Honestly at this rate I think the only way we can have these threads is if we move to /d/. Mods are big enough spergs to purge any mention of the series or its' characters, and the other generals hate us.

Fucking why? I don't understand this.

Not bumping with meaningless meme posts like , and would be a start. /d/ is comfy, but then Lilith spammer would keep killing our threads.

I'm half considering about hopping onto IRC and having a discussion with the mods about actually doing something about the people that are posting regurgitated garbage. It would be better than constantly seeing shit 404

It's hard to control shitposters, user. I personally avoid shitposting on Monmusu threads but not everybody does the same.

How would you tease Manako?

Maybe there wouldn't be regurgitated garbage if there was something worth talking about. It's the reality of having 24/7 threads.

By learning to sage and not make meaningless "discussion" posts like yours.

Wait, aren't male seals really violent? Or is that just walruses?

There's always shit to talk about. The issue is that it gets immediately drowned out by shitposters posting

>YWN XYZ your waifu

Or shitposters literally bitching you out for analyzing characters

Male elephant seals ate twice as large as females, and pretty much rapists.

There we go. Thanks user.

Santa Tio is coming.

There really isn't. It's an harem series about boobs.
The plot will never go anywhere and Crab has no intention of progressing things.

At some point you are overanalyzing a work that doesn't have much thought put into it.

Good luck trying to stop people from greentexting about a girl when the series is about pandering to them.

Take the trip off if you've got nothing important to say.

>It's a harem series about boobs

And? That doesn't mean that character development doesn't exist. That doesn't mean that internal character conflict doesn't exist, or their relationships don't exist. Crab has been pushing the series more and more into a story driven direction meaning there's more and more to discuss. And that is discounting character interactions/traits from when it was primarily just focused on tits and ass.

And it's also irrelevant if Crab "Accidentally" did it, or "pulled it out of his ass on the fly". That doesn't stop these things from existing.

I mean, those arm pits are hot as hell, but I feel disappointed nonetheless

This isn't a deep series. Do you think that you'd be able to have consistent daily threads about the deep themes in this manga?

It's crazy to me that you think people posting
>ywn x your y
are shitposters when this is a series for them.

Even if I were to agree about all the hidden meaning in this series you're seeing, and I don't, it's not enough to fill a thread with or worth keeping a 24/7 thread up for.

>This isn't a deep series

Like I said, you saying this doesn't change the fact that these elements fucking exist, clear as day. This is why these threads are shit, because any topic of conversation is shut down instead of engaged. You're probably one of the shitposters trying to get these threads removed.

Are the side story manga worth buying?

>disagree with your opinion
>you must be a shitposter who hates these threads

No wonder people don't take you seriously for trying to talk about the hidden meaning in this series. You're the same asshat from before who started flinging shit while acting like he's too good for the thread.

Quit mememing and post relevant things, you autistic fuck

You mean the "I heart MonMusu" anthology books? They're alright, but not canon(unless acknowledged as such in the main story).

>You're wrong, this series is about tits and there's nothing else is disagreeing

Nah, that's Sup Forums quality shitposting. Fuck off.

Carry a bag with a giant onion in it.

Threaten to take it out if she doesn't act a little bit more daring every day.

Fuck off retard.

OK thanks

by telling her a bunch of things that makes it seem like you are going to ask her out but then turns out you trying to ask for advice to ask out tio.

I've always assumed that Manako is suppressed as fuck and would be a freak in bed

She would pester darling for a branding session on their first anniversary

Butt slut.

But just remember she's stronger than you.

Anal is tops laddie

>But just remember she's stronger than you.
I'm hard now

I hope Crab kills of the retarded bird.

or she gets smart with a brain operation, but finds hereself miserable with he new found intellect.

Along with breast implants

If anyone should die it's the horse.

I have no problem with anons posting
>ywn x your y
Because it's normally OC and creative.
What I'm tired of is the Dopple is the superior girl and other forced memes like it that we see every thread.
It's funny at first, but after a while it's not creative or original.

Send the cunt off to the glue factory.

These jokers can piss off too.

Excuse me for attempting to enjoy the series in an alternative way.

I'll have you know I have a fetish for emotionally and physically abusing women .

Future rapist/murderer here.

>future

>linear time

It's just a fetish, it's not like I fantasize about it during the day or anything.

Also I only pointed it out to soothe that user's fears that I am attempting to shit up your threads with my sexual desires.

>ywn x your y
>Creative
>OC

Pick one.

Not him, but some of them were creative , only the first time

How would Tara react if you tried stealing her lunch?

Fuck off retard. We don't want your fanfiction shit.

Tara is a canon character you fucking sperg.

Not him, but she's a canon race

It's a little different

In what universe? Sure as hell not the manga.

I'd react very well if you were banned, especially for not saging a shit thread.

Posting cute

Call the police, I don't give a fuck

>That Tio

so before we get shot down, what day is the new chapter comming out?

After Editor-san is finished roughening up Crab

WBCGWSS
Nobody likes you, kill you're self

19th current chapter is being typeset as we speak.

Sweet. I swear to god if it isn't about papi and there are no lewds I'm gonna freak

Four days after his birthday.

So is there anything planned for crabs birthday?

Suu will literally digest you fell asleep with her. I'm not saying you can't like her, but it's a little farfetched saying she has no negatives.

Not thia year. One might criticize the bike cop autism, but it was made from heart to crab for his birthday (well, nit made for it, but he atill enjoyed, i think)

No group plans, but I might tweet him some art on the day itself.

I was going to sing the soundtrack to the anime.

I'd rather sing Doppel's song, if that were the case.