Are Kumiko and Reina a lesbian couple?

Are Kumiko and Reina a lesbian couple?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EjjqReygAnU&list=PLikcEVmQskJDB7KaR_2EM8G7zr6DBajTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know if they'll ever say officially, but yes.

No because Sup Forums told me that japan hates lesbians

I have had sex with both of them.

Yes
/thread

No, they are an heterosexual couple.
Reina has a dick.

No, Reina's a bi-slut.

Only a fool would doubt it.

fucking secondaries read the book. Reina will be with schuichi and it will be concluded propably in a movie. Reina will get over sensei after failed confession

Considering the script writer has no clue of what he is talking about concerning relationships, no.

ETERNAL LOVE

Het couples in Hibike are not properly canon and were made purely to please the anti yuri crowd

Delusional yurifag, Reina only for Taki-sensei cock.

No, Reina is in love with some thirty-something chap with a dead wife.

They are. The author was forced by her editors to force hetshit apparently.

>yuri couples are not properly canon and were made purely to please the yuri crowd

Fan artists have been killing it with this show lately. Between the skirt folds and the gaps in the line art on Reina's face, this literally looks like it could be official.

Source? I'd like this to be true.

Greatest love story ever told.

Nope but they should be

Nope. It's yuribait that is not as strong in s2 as it was s1. They really fucked the /u/ vibes by having Reina being a yandere for an older man.

The OTP levels are so high it hurts

I truly hope Kyoani will make the right decision.

I thought it was obvious that Reina's heartbreak over getting cucked by a dead woman is what's going to convince her to abandon her crush on Taki and realize that Kumiko is who she belonged with all along.

Thank you based Kyoani for fixing that.

You'd think, but unfortunately Reina is just going to double down and never give up on him, with Kumiko's encouragement at that.

>hetshitters reaching this hard
One of the biggest themes of Reina's character arc is that her crush on Taki is childish and naive and turning her back on it would be a metaphor for growing up. There's no way Kyoani would deny her arc that kind of closure, even if the original author did. It's a coming of age story after all, to the extent that they cut out most of Shu's role just because it got in the way of that theme.

Whether it ends up with yuri is anyone's guess at this point but Reina getting over Taki is pretty much guaranteed at this point.

maybe, ask /u/

I just have no faith in Kyoani at all, sorry to say.

They are in my heart.

Do you have a reason for that other than being edgy? Because all of their adaptations have been amazing as adaptations go. 9 times out of 10 the biggest weaknesses in their shows are due to the source material (the other 1 time being KnK's shit OC ending).

Even the mangaka ships them.

Yes.

next

You really got to stop this meme.

The whole world ships them.

>Two girls in the same pic
>Shipping OMG XD

Really?

>those brown and black cats laying next to each other
POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Hagu

>Yuko's hands less than an inch away from Kaori's kaoris
Being ribbon is suffering

I wish there was a bigger version of this.

Rub a dub squeaky clean.

The mangaka is into yuri if you didn't know.

SOUND EUPHONIUM?
MORE LIKE
SOUND SAPHORIUM

Are Natsuki and Yuuko a lesbian couple?

Why they are dressed like sluts?

What difference does that make? Also there is zero discussion in this shit thread and just pic dumping. Fuck off to /u/ in that case.

Yes. Most of the pairings are.

Yes and they're also a parallel to Reina and Kumiko, Yuko has a surface level crush on someone else but deep down only cares for Natsuki, and Natsuki just goes with the flow but makes sure to stay close to Yuko until she realizes her crush is hopeless.

It can't be helped Kaori has set her sights on Asuka.

Disgusting lesbians are the reasons Japan will eventually have to bring in immigrants.

What the fuck? What chapter is that from? I don't remember it.

How can you not see it?

Buy the BDs.

Reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=EjjqReygAnU&list=PLikcEVmQskJDB7KaR_2EM8G7zr6DBajTo

>People actually believing this is going to end in yuri
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, KyoAni will never, ever deliver a yuri ending.
They always bait, and they always switch.

Mind you, I'm not saying Kumiko will end up with Shu, or that Reina won't move on from Taki, but the show will never place them both in a romantic relationship with each other and all you'll get is what you already have (i.e. a very platonic relationship).

I'll more than gladly eat my words if KyoAni does deliver, but I'm 99% sure they won't.

It's impossible to walk in those without showing their panties.

Most lesbians in anime don't wear panties.

Is this canon?

Didn't she said that the relationship was adolescence or something when people was saying it was yuri and not normal friendship?

That's the anime director

So gay it hurts

who /spamthreadsaboutaseriesyouhatethatnobodyelsewatchesandbumpthemeveryninetyminutes/ here

Bet your arse.

>Reina
>giving up
Keep the delusion.

trying too hard, user

Nice friends

Shu will never be this close to Kumiko.

What do you mean with now? Weren't they for quite some time already?

No, they're just good friends.

Shuuichi's sperm will fertilize Kumiko's egg. This is canon. Reina could physically never be that close.