Why are lower class Americans against unions?

why are lower class Americans against unions?

Why would someone be against something that works in their interest?

because you're a faggot OP
>in all fields

Because unions end up bankrupting your society and leads you to austerity, like what Spain is going through right now. There's no work and massive government debt, rolling black outs, and many services aren't even working while rabid mobs of north African niggers and Muslims roam you streets stealing your cars, raping your women and forcing Sharia law in the streets.

>Work at job
>Forced to be part of union
>Enjoy my pay and salary it's enough for me
>Union boss comes in
>"WE'RE going on strike because they won't raise MY pay"
>Can't go to work anymore because of union boss
>Company starts to hire replacement
>I'm running out of money so I ask the company if I can go back to work
>They say yes
>As I leave work the employees on strike see me
>They call me a scab and start to kick the shit out of me
>They raise my dues by 20 percent as payback
>Democrats think that this system work in my interest

Because they're brainwashed morons who actually believe that the interests of the ultra-rich align with their own interests. They will also argue in favour of oil while decrying the spread of saudi-funded islam, belittle achievers like Elon Musk on behalf of coal jews and many other idiotic positions.

They inflate labour costs and send industry abroad.

Toronto is now Hollywood because of the SAG (and value of the looney).

A lot of unions are shit and are in bed with the employers. You'd know this if you were American and actually were involved in an union.

Strong unions are okay though, but most of them are just Jews.

Look at that smug fucking nigger. Scoring hot white ass while we sit here with dry dicks.

Fucking nigger cunt. Fifty years ago he'd be hanging from a tree. Now he fucks our women with a smile.

She's probably getting fucked by white dick too. Looks like a typical slut

They support democrats, that is the main reason. I say that as someone in a union and happy to be. We get paid more than our non-union counterparts even after we pay dues.

$18billion really goes a long way doesn't it OP

lower class peoples have no concept of what is good for them and must be governed without representation for their own benefit.

This motherfucking nigger making 50 threads per day with a stupid question and a nigger white girl pic. What kind of loser spends the day doing stuff like this?
Mods do your fucking job and ban this subhuman for life.

>why are lower class Americans against unions?

because of successful anti union propoganda

The only good union in all of recorded history.

Nice shill

this pic was used this morning in a totally unrelated thread about dating white women

SAGE

>achievers like Elon Musk
Kek, what? All he's done since PayPal is talk and waste other peoples money on cars that won't be profitable ever with his current business model. Gigafactory is just a battery factory that Panasonic built and paid for half of. Hypertube isn't his idea. Nuking mars is bullshit. He'll never explore space if he finds a way to exploit it's riches without going too far. He's a con man with dreams and nothing more.

>Because unions end up bankrupting your society and leads you to austerity, like what Spain is going through right now

Spain has a Union membership rate of ~20%, which is only slightly higher than the US (~14) but lower than a lot of Central European countries. Germany has lower employment rate than the US, less debt, and a budget surplus. Great-job believing in propaganda, goyboy.

>10 years at job
>force participation because I ((benefit from their bargaining))
>company has to pay retired people at wages they quit at until they die
>still has to pay current employees too
>can't do both, so offer to void retirees with huge lump sum, freeze pay for 2 years, lower benefits for 5 years
>union says no delay tactics on members
>75 year old company goes under a few months because unions wanted to pretend they're still int that booming 50s economy
Luckily I took the severance pay and took a pink slip because all the stupid fucks who stayed got shit but an ass fucking from the union.

the thing you need to understand about americans is that they don't hate the system itself, they just hate the fact that they stand on the wrong side of it

Being better than the next nigger is more important.

>A lot of unions are shit and are in bed with the employers. You'd know this if you were American and actually were involved in an union.
I've seen it myself firsthand. Also, many unions have been taken over by organized crime. I'll never forget the time union reps for a place where I worked came in and told the workers the supposedly represented that the entire pension fund that the members had been paying into for years had vanished. The explanation the union reps gave was that they'd "invested" the whole thing in a taxi company owned by the cousin of one of the union bosses, and that it then "went bankrupt" in less than a year.

All niggers must hang

Yo man, I like your vision for the future

Lower class Americans are voting with their interests. They are anti-union for a reason. Unions tend to be bad in the long term. The constant striking and expensive paychecks end up driving businesses out of town eventually. With the factories closing, all of the workers lose their jobs. This is why factory jobs in Canada in the US are so hard to find. In order to keep those jobs the government ends up having to give financial incentives to compensate the businesses. This is why Bombardier keeps on getting government gibs. Its to try and save fucking union assholes. This ends up raising the taxes on every one else. A 5% tax hike is far more damaging to the lower classes than to the upper classes because the lower classes have less disposable income. The only people who haven't caught on are liberal retards.

Because the Union will fuck up the shift scheduling and get everyone who worked at the factory for less than two years fucking fired, dumb nigger, really works in my interest huh?
sage. Fucking kike shills

shill post

shill post

my dad's cousin married the local crime boss's son. he was working in an electrical shop at the time but didn't want to pay union dues since he was saving to go to college. the union boss kept pressuring him to join, until one day 2 guys showed up claiming to be friends of my dad's new cousin. suddenly the union boss was totally supportive of whatever my dad wanted to do.

because the unions are corrupt and only do the bare minimums to work in workers interests, they are only concerned with lining their own pockets.
>t.worked backroom in a union grocery store, doing the exact same job as dudes over 50, making minimum wage while they pull in over $1000 a week

Ok for disinfo fags shilling here.

Union organizations are non-profit in the USA.

That means literally no dividends are paid out to shareholders. All excess funds are used to lobby for workers rights issues in washington. Any allegation that unions are corrupt and just want your money is absolute horse shit.

Second, Union dues are way too fucking high and not enough of the process is automated through computer networks. This makes organizing very unappealing.

Third, the lack of political education in this country creates a stupid working class that has no idea how to collectively organize and deliberate. Modern morons just show up to work for the gibs and never even think about fighting for equality with their employers.

A lot of early union leaders were communists, so say thank you to communism for having a 40 hour work week, minimum wage, and health care.

5th, women in the workplace have ruined union organization. Females by nature are more receptive and less prone to conflict, this makes organizing with a large portion of female workers very difficult. Notice how almost all the remaining unions are in blue collar industries, ie: male dominated industries. These industries also pay the best. Pic related here.

Because niggers deserve a rope around their worthless necks

Like all things that start out as sensible and a good idea... it got co-opted by retards and grifters and scumbags.

>already poor
>paying money out of every paycheck so the drunk guy can keep his job when he runs your foot over with the forklift

>be me
>check pic related
>see nose
every fucking time