Hibike! Euphonium 2

Such an emotional and relatable ride, episode 10 of Hibike 2 is arguably one of the best episodes of the year so far.

Kumiko's VA did a fantastic job as well.
u.nya.is/ijfynj.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

sakugabooru.com/post/show/26341
sakugabooru.com/post/show/26086
sakugabooru.com/post/show/23654
youtube.com/watch?v=eTUFsOsFzE4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just want Kumiko to be happy.

she will be happy with shoe

Who was in the wrong here?

You for saving a png screenshot

What kind of shit internet do you have.

Both

Episode 11 has a very shocking scene apparently. Does anyone know what it will be about?

>Such an emotional and relatable ride, episode 10 of Hibike 2 is arguably one of the best episodes of the year so far.
Are hibikefags really this delusional

Either Reina getting mad at Kumiko or Reina getting rejected.

Unless Kyoani changed things.

Some sort of confrontation between Reina and Kumiko on the topic of Taki's dead wife probably.

Oh god more DRAMA coming. I just would like them to focus more on music

Where do you get this from?

>KumiRei episode next week

Nice.

Reina gets raped by Taki-sensei

THE FUCKS A KUMIREI

Most likely Reina found out that Kumiko is hiding the fact that she knew about Taki's wife.

Either that drummer guy spilled the beans or she remembered Kumiko's weird behavior sometimes

Literally felt nothing for this episode.

The whole reason we all enjoyed season 1 was because it was "CGDCT with shounen elements" while this season is literally all melodrama.

Yeah but it's cute girls doing melodrama

Really? You didn't feel anything from the train scene? Might want to get it checked out, can't be healthy.

>eat the eggs

*quack* *quack*

This show has always been drama, bucko

Riddle me this:

What do you call a homeless Mizore?

Mizeraboe?

why did they even keep shoe in the show just to make him suffer

Hoboe

For Mamiko

Why does oboe gives off that vibe that makes you wanna pat her head?

Not him, but this show has done a terrible job of balancing out the melodrama and building relationships between the characters. I can see why some people aren't interested in this.

Consider you start watching this show with no prior knowledge of the novels, would think that Kumiko is a lesbian and Reina is bisexual? Not trying to be inflamatory it's just a doubt

You're literally retarded if you believe this.

Nothing, sorry. I did cry from Toradora, Code Geass and One Piece, though.

God I hope this is bait.

1st Pokemon movie was the first movie I've ever cried to.

Nope. Get some taste, faggot.

whats a bait

The show tells us that people are friends, it doesn't show us why. The closest we ever got was with Kumiko's relationship with Reina and Asuka, but even then their relationship goes from 0 to 100 in less than an episode, and then it drops back off.

You can be invested all you want, but it's completely different from say, K-On, where whenever the characters have a fight (like Mio and Ritsu), you understand not only why they're upset with each other, but their emotions and the friendship they had before that makes it such a powerful moment.

This show doesn't do that. I've said it all this season - everything feels compressed. Kumiko is just running from one fire to another and it wears thin after a while. Don't get me wrong, I love this show, but it's not as good as it could've been. It just isn't.

Happy girls

K-on is for moe and friendship

Hibike is for drama and yuribait

All I'm saying is that the drama feels a bit hollow if I can't get emotionally connected to the characters.

I want to hug Midori. I bet it would feel amazing.

Do you have any actual friends in real life?

Why, are you looking for one?

I never really cared about most of the interpersonal drama shit in this series as it's typical boring garbage. What it does well is having characters push their limits to get good at something and that's entertaining.

No, that's why I watch Hibike

>it doesn't show us why.
But it is, it show us that they all are in the same school and the same club, it show us that Kumiko and Reina were from the same middle school, it show us that Shoe lives in the same neighborhood as Kumiko since long time, and it show us that Asuka situation was somehow similar with Kumiko's sister.
What any other kind of exposition do you want?

>What any other kind of exposition do you want?
Actual interactions demonstrating warmth and affection?

Well, I can see that subtlety isn't your forte.

Human interaction isn't all warmth and affection.

>Taki will never love her
>Kumiko abandoned her
>No other friends

Is Reina on suicide watch?

Clearly, since this show has none of it.

At least she's still special

I'm just assuming you're blind right now

>Taki will never love her

Hilarious. She's going to marry him and have 15 children.

>relatable
I was happy that my older brother fucked off to another city

Kumiko is making me angry.

There's a ton of "warmth and affection" in this show that's mostly communicated through subtle character acting, which is probably why your autistic brain can't pick up on it.

Are you a moe anime girl with a tsundere onee-chan? I thought not.

It never dies, isn't it?

Do tell

>tumblr

Fuck off. And Kumiko will never abandon Reina, their relationship is eternal unlike the 'official ship'

More like Taki doesn't know about the 15 children he had with Reina.

Who's the official ship?

Shoe and loneliness

Shoe and Mamiko

No one

>your image isn't named ########
Oh child

>####
>child

Yeah, fuck off.

Shippers fuck off

Did you learn any other curse words from the upperclassmen yet?

Keep responding tumblrfag.

Kumfyko

Orchestr/a/ members please stay.

I don't think you've watched the show.

sakugabooru.com/post/show/26341
sakugabooru.com/post/show/26086
sakugabooru.com/post/show/23654

They seem like very good friends.

Why is Reina angry?

But I already mentioned them, and like I said, they became instant best friends.

I don't even know why I'm arguing about this. I said I liked the show, I just had a minor criticism and said I understood why some people didn't enjoy it.

What are you talking about? Kumiko spent 8 episodes trying to get close to Reina in S1,and their relationship has gradually changed since then. You were comparing it with keion but hibike characterization and interactions blew it out of the water.

Because Kumiko didn't tell that Taki was married.

She spent eight episodes just trying to talk to her.

>we
Speak for yourself you literal fucking autismo. "CGDCT with shounen elements" sells it incredibly short and is barely even accurate. You're just a retard.

Why is she staring at her breast?

Not really, they've already talked multiple times prior episode 8, but either way their friendship just wasn't instant like you claimed.

She loves huge breasts.

>Asuka laughing at Kumiko for crying like a little bitch while pretending to act tough

This girl is scary.

I feel like the anime will give her another reason. During episode 9, I found it strange when Reina was talking about peeling layers off of Kumiko, referencing their conversations in S1, then Kumiko brings up Asuka and she suddenly stops acting playful and turns away.

youtube.com/watch?v=eTUFsOsFzE4

*bass riff*

Maybe Asuka touched her inappropriately

It needs the laughtrack

I've always felt that Kumiko and Asuka aren't really friends, just kouhai and senpai. If anything, the last few episodes are the start of their friendship.

Kumiko just liked Asuka because she was a good eupho player and reliable mentor, someone that could serve as a proxy for Mamiko. She never cared about Asuka's personality, and would constantly sandbag her attempts at humor. She only cares now because she doesn't want to see Asuka turn from the ideal big sis to a repeat of her actual sister.

As for Asuka, she just liked Kumiko because she's a cute underclassmen who she could play with while avoiding drama. Asuka has been shown to really hate the politics of the club, so she saw Kumiko as a clean slate, someone who she could groom into a good eupho before the club's toxic atmosphere could fuck up her playing. But once Kumiko started meddling in everyone's shit, Asuka thought she was just becoming another drama-obsessed sheep who values the band's vibe over the music.

Over the last few episodes, Asuka challenged Kumiko's motives to see if she was doing things for the right reason. At the same time, Kumiko wanted to see if Asuka would fall down the same path as her sister. Asuka gains respects for Kumiko because she proved that she values music over keeping the band happy, even if it is selfish. Meanwhile, Kumiko gained a deeper appreciation for Asuka because she understands that Asuka's love for music surpasses the hardships that she faces.
tl;dr I'm a faggot but I thought the last few episodes were pretty good

My thoughts exactly when I think about what kind of people would enjoy KyoAni sols.

Stay mad nigger.

It's true though the author said that Kumiko and Reina's relationship is eternal, and Shuichi will eventually stop being his boyfriend.

Yes, user I'm sure you're sooo much better than him.

Got plenty, not looking for though bro