One Piece Thread

Look at me.

I'm the OP now.

kill yourself

I heard 2017 is the year of SanjixNami.

What main protags from an arc, no matter how small, could Zoro have destroyed?

kill yourself

I want to hold hands with Reiju.

Her devoted leader asked her to do it and she didn't what makes you think you can do anything?

>Monet comes back
>normie weebs interpret Monetfaggotry as some sort of unified thing here and we all knew she was coming back when no one else did
>we forever are associated with Monet for having the same hair color as the Sup Forums logo
>Sup Forums anime memes involve her
>one piece thread's fervent denial is intepreted as them being lovable contrarians again and cements the idea harder
I want Monet to return because I want the inevitable chaos of it all to spread.

plenty of people outside Sup Forums think she's alive.

in fact this place is probably one of the most insistent about her being dead.

I wonder why. It's pretty obvious she's not.

Also this, combined with the scrawled note on the wall in the bathroom. Twice we've had unexplained notes with seemingly obvious sources, and yet no confirmation it WAS them.

It was Pekoms. It was probably the Law on Punk Hazard. She gaves her life to protect Doflamingo ambition.

Why are filler characters better than the main ones?

>Pekoms told his captors 'hey guys let me leave a spoopy note on the wall while you kidnap me and then shoot me'
>still pushing the 'Law did it' crap after all these years
>that 'english'

How can we prove to this guy that he's talking to multiples, user? He's doing this in every thread.

You stop rewarding the child for its infantile behavior by not responding to him and giving him attention.

No one wants your attention. They want you to stop posting and shitting up threads with your stupidity. Ideally you never post. Pretty much the exact opposite of wanting your attention.

And you can easily prove you're not samefagging, by not obsessing over it and just addressing the argument instead.

He's actually discussing legit plot point. We should show him once to calm him down.

>patiently waiting for Bonney to join

Kids like that make up their own rhetoric and stick it it with all their petulant pride. No sense in trying to apply logic.

You realize your meta shitposting is not acceptable, right?
It's even worse that you bring this up from a dying thread instead of just leaving it alone.

she's not dead though, shitposters aside. I can't stand the shitposting either but it's true she isn't actually dead.

>she's not dead

Doflamingo thinks she is though. Oda is probably going to confirm it really soon. If she's not in the books and there's no mention of the corpse of a Harpy we can assume she's alive.

it's time to switch to a real manga like hero academy

Or Fairy Tail.

>she's not dead

people die when they are killed

Facts:
Carrot is the next crewmember along with Jimbei
Shipping is cancer

Almost certainly true:
Pudding is not Katakuri
Bege attacked Reiju

Lies:
Buggy is strong
Sogeking is a separate person from Usopp

See pic related

Pudding not being Katakuri is 100% sure. She's called Pudding and make chocolate.

>Buggy is strong
>lies
STRU the fuck up.

God Emperor Buggy told me Sup Forums is a forum

Forums don't have embedded images, and require you to have an identity.
Sup Forums is a message board.

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

but what about buggy

This is now a Buggy thread.

Sup Forums has always been and always will be, an image board.

an image-based bulletin board*

Okay, you realize you're agreeing with what I said, right?

I'm currently on Dressrosa but why exactly do you want her alive? She wouldn't offer much really. Do you just have a monstergirl fetish?

a simple image-based bulletin board*
You called it a message board. This statement was categorically false.

Is she Luffy endgame?

A message does not exclude images. Stop trying to hard just to argue for the sake of arguing. Stop trying to pass semantics off as actual reasoning.

No romance.

Flashy

There is no argument here. You said something wrong and I interjected to point that out. Now that you have been EPIC BTFO I will stop talking to you.

The mother of his kids yes.

Because she's hot and most people want another girl to round out the crew.

Honestly if she does survive she fits with law's crew leagues more.

Yeah but Law's gonna die in the end of the Yonkou arc.

You seriously think they'd have that Perennial Youth Operation Chekov's Gun set up and not use it?

>The episode ended with the Raizo introduction
How in the fuck did they manage that?

So which Nakama gets the Sara Sara no Mi?

>episode
there's your problem

Monet's return will be glorious.

>implying Chopper + Vegapunk can't save him.

>implying Vegapunk would want to save Law
>implying Vegapunk isn't about to set up a massive upset of the balance of power to kill most everyone with these ticking timebomb sleeper cells that are Pacifista
>implying Vegapunk and Chopper aren't the same person a few hundred timelines separated

>implying vegapunk is a person
vegapunk is an idea

He's an automata

I really really want to see Vegapunk actually being a bad guy. A genius, but with twisted ethics, even more than Caesar, but the kind that is all for the sake of science, and not all for the sake of himself, like the gas-man.

there's no way he's a bad guy
he's probably just being held hostage

Why didn't he tony stark his way out then

why isn't sanji memeing his way out of the wedding?

We can see that everyone that has worked with him up to now isn't like the best example of a good guy. Both Judge and Caesar have some very visible ethic problems, and I can't believe that the genius himself is that different from them.

Vega got rid of Caesar under an ethical dispute. He's a good guy probably.

That's Desty Nova

I know what that is but please, explain for the other anons around here.

Tell me this isn't an automata with thick glasses and an enlarged cyber-brain.

Not exactly

He's MOJO JOJO!

I fucking knew someone was going to post this. No way. He's missing the moustache. Which, other automata do have.

Tontatta

Arms are too big to be a Tontatta. It's showed two panels after:

tell me about wiper

why did he wear the mask

How strong is he though
Stalemated Luffy. . .

May be half tontatta. He's a big Mom kid?

Considering where he was born, I don't believe that is the actual case.

The only one you got wrong is about Buggy

>Friendly reminder to all Brookfags, Yonkos are not memes like Enel, they can still easily beat people who can counter their fruits
>Blackbeard was raped by Whitebeard when he went 1v1 with him, Brook doesn't have a prayer against Mom

Where was he born? Also if were asking about mysterious smart people

Who the heck is Tsukimi and how did he learn to build automata?

he doesn't have color of meme haki

Reminder he is the next nakama and will join right after Jinbei. Carrot will be irrelevant once the arc is over. Monet is dead and will never join.

Brook is fast as fuck boiiiiiii

Heh, you're banished from the science squad, Caesar *tips glasses*

Shes too fat and slow to hit him. Brook will null all of her soul shit including zeus and Prometheus and she will fall victim to his musical hypnosis. If only.

She will probably lock him up in a rare creatures book collection. Oh shit and then maybe he can turn the tables by using his spirit self and floating out of the book to find help.

Luffy:
Infernape
Passimian
Slacking
Ambipom
Oranguru
Simisage

Zoro:
Aegislash
Scyther
Bisharp
Farfetch'd
Sceptile
Gallade

Usopp
Victreebell
Carnivine
Talonflame
Venusaur
Mimikyu
Zoroark

Sanji
Bounsweet
Vanilluxe
Hitmonlee
Blaziken
Cherubi
Dartrix

Nami
Castform
Milotic
Persian
Liepard
Female Meowstic
Drifblim

Chopper
Sawsbuck
Stantler
Pangoro
Bewear
Ursaring
Beartic

Robin
Spiritomb
Cofagrigus
Unown
Honchkrow
Mismagius
Siglyph

Franky
Crabawler
Magnezone
Metagross
Klinklang
Dhelmise
Golurk

Brook:
Duskull
Trevenaunt
Froslass
A-Ninetails
A-Marowak
Haunter

10th Straw hat Cedar the pharmacist
Gastly
A-Muk
Swalot
Wheezing
Salazzle
Magmar

what's his ambition?

He was born on that winter winter island full of cyborg animals, where Franky was sent by Kuma.

Hmmm
I don't buy it. Theres more to him than that.

I WADDA RESEARCH
You mean it's lies? It was told to us directly by that old man in the story.

>You mean it's lies?
Not necessarily lies but false information. I don't buy chopper-future-alternate timeline stuff but they say Vega is 500 years ahead of his time. I wonder if time travel or something is involved. I don't know though.

Yeah no, Brook can dance around her all he wants to, but one hit as she uses Haki to see his next move will easily take him down

Brook's fast, but he doesn't have a prayer in a physical battle vs a Yonko by himself, just like Blackbeard

I know I just want him to be cool

Will nothing happen in the last chapter of the year?

it's gonna skip to zoro and the rest
oh no wait
we're gonna see another episode of the family life of edward weevil

Welp, this episode pretty much confirms Momo as one of the last SHs. Anyone who's troubles are made easy around the them is guaranteed in.

>still watching the anime
why?

Buggy is very strong though. It's unknown just how strong, but at least enough to save both Jinbe and Luffy from Akainu.
Jinbe is pretty strong but he was too weak to do the same.