If geass can get a third season after 10 years and it's mc dying there's hope for us.. right?

if geass can get a third season after 10 years and it's mc dying there's hope for us.. right?

Other urls found in this thread:

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Unexplored_Summon_Blood_Sign:Volume5_Chapter1#Part_3
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Unexplored_Summon_Blood_Sign:Volume5_Chapter1&oldid=507952
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

March, for sure
;_;

There is indeed hope, just like Kyousuke hoped the unexplored-class would be able to help him defeat the Queen.
It's all in vain.

is cgR3 only possible because sunrise thrives on its past while all the other studios are always looking forward?

I think hoping for some one off ova or something is as optimistic as I can get.

Any time now.

As long as I can see the based dragon hand again I'm hype.

Sure. After Railgun ofc

I wouldn't mind Railgun before Index if they do the sides stories instead of Saten riding the AAA or something in Nagaispace

Nagai hates the canon portions especially the dark stuff. I doubt he would do a story about his waifu getting beat up and nearly drowned.

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Unexplored_Summon_Blood_Sign:Volume5_Chapter1#Part_3

>waifu-ing Saten
>ever
pleb to the max x10^9999999

Nice. Thanks js06.

I just want to see that sexy bitch cut in half in glorious animation. All i want is that.

Not showing up this time, thanks BT. Make a thread anyways?

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Unexplored_Summon_Blood_Sign:Volume5_Chapter1&oldid=507952

It started working shortly after I posted that, but it'll be a good link to have.

Would a Season 3 even work to advertise the novel anymore?

It will if Kamachi does the Back to England arc and puts Acqua and Fiamma

if there was one i guess i have a reason to watch this

>“It’s not like you have to see them to know where they are. The world of the Summoning Ceremony only requires your eyes when throwing the Incense Grenade at the start,” readily explained the Hatter. “6 x 6 x 6. That’s 216 in all. If you note where all of the letters are on the initial mass of Roses and compare the angle of the White Thorn hit with the layout of the terrain, you can tell exactly where all of them will bounce. You don’t need to see them if you calculate it all out from the beginning.”

This is pre-nerf Accel-tier calculations bullshit.

Guess that slightly ruins the "sasuga Ani-ue" thing if others can do it too.

We literally have enough material for 3 or more 24 episode seasons.

>hope
Naught but fukou da for us, user.

>third season
They decide to just animate NT.
Would you still want it?

Well it'd be done off screen like in the LN. Mugino just shows up with her upper body in her hand.

Why is Battle Royale the best arc in Index and possibly one of the best of all time?

I'd be mad as fuck, but I'll take anything at this point.

It'd be annoying cause people who don't read the LN wouldn't understand shit and I wanna see WW3/Battle Royale/DRAGON animated but I'd take it mainly just cause the Othinus arc is so good

Would rather Blood Sign or Boo Boo so I could try to keep the dream alive. They would stop at NT7 probably anyway.