Started on Sup Forums, its about spreading this Flag with no meaning to create paranoia, especially from the Media...

Started on Sup Forums, its about spreading this Flag with no meaning to create paranoia, especially from the Media. It has allready taken up and many are allready spreading it on Reddit, Twitter and in rl.

We CIA NIGGERS now?

You wishnhounwere nigger

Why would this scare people?

>phonefag
>flaglet
Nigger, you're the nigger here, nigger

That's the point, I suppose. It means nothing, so let's just see what happens.

A sign that spreads everywhere and you dont know what it is.

There is a cross on the flag
i feel religious opressed
The flag is mostly white
-> pure racist

Yes, the paranoia thing should work

na its just to see what people make of it

Its not scary but it will sure trigger some reactions.

Well it is mostly white, with a lone black dot. That's probably good enough to trigger most lefties. I'm in.

OP's original intention was an experiment, to see what peoples paranoia would manifest from this symbol appearing worldwide in a night or day or days. Completely unexplained and left to there imagination.

but it does have a meaning.
It's been co-opted already
as the flag of those of us at war
against cbts.

Paranoia, paranoia, everybody's coming to get my wife's son.

>losers in 2017
>but they won

makes sense

Spread it anonymously with no meaning at all. Just say you know nothing aboit it if somebody asks. Put it in high traffic places discreetly, and nowhere that it might be affiliated with anything.

stop spamming your retarded thread

Bump for interest

Bump because i'm interested to see the results
Mostly the firestorm at the media.

Interesting idea. Let the media choke on its own paranoia

Bump sounds breddy gud, don't let the shills change it's meaning (nothing) or let sarfuck of mossad get his grubby neckbeard on it

exactly, if you want to join, leave these niggers and go to

Hi Hans,

Regrettably, we have to say no at this time. Your proposal has no merit and no practical application other than sowing discord. It does not strengthen the white race or Western culture nor does it reaffirm any strong principals or propose call to action. IRL shitposting is a waste of time and presents opportunities for shills to create their own narrative.

Expecting blind allegiance and support is a hallmark of leftist communist thought. Additionally, your nation (along with Poland and the Netherlands) has been noted to be a hotbed of Soros donations and a source of Open Society's push for dissolution and pro-migration strategies vis a vis low effort memes - See Swiss flag falseflag, Amerimutt memes, onionposting.

We will not be following your lead on this one until Germany regains its trusted flag status. Sowing discord without an end result in mind will only push that dream further from you. We wish you well in your endeavors to destroy the left, but will not be participating until such a time we can trust you again.

Sincerely,
Sup Forums

It's that just a black and white simplified version of the Kriegsmarine war ensign?

kek
so whats with the off white colour or is that just a bad image?

Oh my god dude

We have flags here for a reason.
That one is sickening. Mods please dont let that picture on here..

Yeah, like they shat their pants over the Kekistani flag, right?

it's basically a rorschach test, it means nothing to anyone but it looks enough like a flag that people will see what they want to believe. people generally don't invent symbols and spread them without attaching any meaning to them. since people want to be afraid and outraged and indignant and they fear the unknown they'll probably assume it's a white nationalist movement or terrorist group or something sinister.

it's fucking brilliant.

It's just too obvious the Kriegsmarine flag though.
It isn't ambiguous enough to do your stupid "Rorschach test"

This is a black sun flag with a cross on it - will be what someone thinks