My friend just said, "Jews are white, right?"

My friend just said, "Jews are white, right?"
I'm aware of the answer, but as a brainlet, I cannot answer it with any degree of poignancy.

I'm VERY aware you're not my personal army, but I also know that informing people is something we all enjoy. Thanks in advance for the red pills.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XYMRAoqVmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are two main sets of jews. The 'white' ones are Ashkenazi. Most of them come from an 'extinct' group of southeastern Europeans once knows as the Khazars. Middle Eastern jews brought their religion north many years ago, and those Khazars turned into Europe's jewry. They deny it up and down because admitting it would mean admitting they have no right to Israel, since it would not be their ancestral homeland.

But we all know it. Everyone knows it. And, while these Ashkenazi jews are technically European, they've abandoned the European ethnicity in favor of a middle eastern one. So they are genetically (mostly) European, but ethnically Jewish.

Ashkenazi jews have a degree of Euro admixture, but even then they're still mostly osemitic. This is because of how self-segregating they were during their time in Europe.

They're arab-euro mongrels, kinda like Sicilians

This isn't directly on point, but the quotes taken from Jewish leaders do seem to indicate that they view themselves as a distinct racial/ethnic group

Ashkenazi Jews (the "white" ones) are halfway between European and Middle Eastern

Very close to Southern Italians and Greeks

So no, they aren't white

Why is based fatman from Shia's cam event sexually harassing people in his car?

I don't think these answers are on point. They seem to adopt a definition of "white" that stands in contrast to the way "white" is most commonly used in America.

There is more to being "white" than the purely aesthetic question of how much melanin is in one's skin. Many people of Asian ancestry have skin that is light and could be described as "white," but to do so is to misunderstand how the term "white" is being used in everyday language. The way the term "white" is typically used is more in line with something like "being of European ancestry and identifying with one or more European nationalities (e.g., Irish, Italian, Polish, etc.). While many (but not all) Jews are phenotypically white and genotypically Eurasian/Caucasian, most do not consider themselves "white" in the sense that other white people do (i.e., being of European heritage identifying with one or more nationalities like French, German, Italian, etc.). For example, see the following video:
>Jews gather to sing, “I’m not white, I’m Jewish”
>youtube.com/watch?v=3XYMRAoqVmY

that's disgusting paul blart

Genetically Ashkenazi Jews are white, everything from their haplogroup origin and coming from the Caucasus mountains. Problem with Ashkenazi jews is the ideology/practice of jewry as we all know. The middle eastern jews are retarded shit skins story be told.

This video has great redpill potential.

>Euro admixture

i think they got it from sephardi jews that were expelled by iberians but taken in by khazar people in protestant countries

if white people pretend to be jewish how good are the jews at sniffing out the goyim?

originally, they were not white. however, they've mixed enough with greeks (in ancient greece times) that there's still a bit of an overlap between ashkenazi jews and greeks.

however for the most part they're sandniggers. can't you tell from their faces?

They're good at sniffing out anything with those noses of theirs

My usual response is that if Jews are white, then the term 'white' can have no meaning. If Jews are white than pograms, holocaust etc. weren't examples of racism but simply disagreements between compatriots.

But it's an absurd proposition because the idea of Jews being a distinct people arises, primarily, because they were differentiated on ethnic and theological grounds within Europe, as they were in the Middle East.

Moreover, if you know the history of Jews in Europe you would know that they are derived from a distinct ethnic group that migrated from the east to Khazaria, and then proceeded to spread through Europe over hundreds of years, yet retaining their distinctive ethno-religious identity.

Did the Khazars adopt Judiasm from the Middle Eastern Jews? What were they before?

When was your barmitzfah?

uhhhhh heil hitler

I assume they were pagan before. I don't know for sure, but I imagine they had a local religion similar to other european pagan religions. The middle eastern jews converted them (or inter-married with them) and their religion and traditions just stuck (sort of like how christianity slowly took over Europe.)

too easy

If jews are white, then the nazis weren't racist

Thanks. Every top site when you google "Khazars" mentions anti-semitism so I couldn't trust anything.

I definitely have to look into the Khazar history. Ashkenazis are definitely much much worse than Israeli Jews. I'd like to figure out what kind of people they were before Judiasm.

>My friend just said, "Jews are white, right?"
Semitic, same as Arabs

Funny thing is, she claims that all of these people can trace their DNA to Israel, and that they go from the darkest black to the whitest white in color. That's so absurd on it's face that you have to wonder how they can even pretend to believe it. Jewishness is one of the most fucked up institutions I've ever seen.

They're fiercely loyal to other jews, but they have this bizarre open door policy on who gets to be a jew. They're not racist, yet they're exceedingly ethno-exclusivist to the point that they actually make even the most hardcore white nationalist look mild in comparison. It's such a contradictory blend of conflicting worldviews, so no wonder they're all emotionally and mentally fucked up.

Of course we know there's really only three main types of jew. You've got the middle eastern ones who make up the majority of israel. They look just like the Palestinians because, surprise, they're genetically the same. Then you've got the European jews - Khazars. They've interbred a little bit with some of the middle eastern jews, so they'll have a teensy tiny bit of middle eastern DNA. But then you'll find the hasidic jews, who can be of either racial category, but they dress with the funny hats (or boxes) on their heads, the shylocks, the black clothing, the beards, etc. If you're not one of those kinds of jew, then almost nobody will take your claims seriously. In fact, there are niggers who claim to be jewish, and they've been trying for ages to get Israel to let them immigrate to Jerusalem, but Israel won't have it. It's fucking funny, since if you're a jew, you're supposed to be able to move to Israel whenever you like.