Is this image accurate...

Is this image accurate? I've never actually encountered someone who lived in a white area that saw a large influx of non-whites and didn't end up racist. I don't think these people can possibly exist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aY2Cry8eBrY
cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-demographic-economics/article/blackwhite-marital-matching-race-anthropometrics-and-socioeconomics/1E1C2D521AF9BF3A5292F9E9C131F880
youtube.com/watch?v=o8yiYCHMAlM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oy vey

What's wrong with Obama?

that's not what the image is about you dumb faggot

You never go outside anyways Nigel, so stop projecting your fantasies and how you think the world works onto everyone else.

>you dumb faggot
Wew. Who hurt you?

It's the opposite, retard. Most Sup Forumstards come from suburbs and have never interacted with a black person. Just an example: All the white middle class suburbs in the US vote republican while working class whites and non whites living in the city proper tend to vote democrat. Go and shove your autistic opinions up your ass you retard.

>t. Nigger from Mali with 18% of European blood

I lived in white upper class suburbia and a lot of people hated blacks in my HS.

Oh look, it's the underaged Russian nazi again.

lol go pick some cotton jamal you rubbery lipped freak

How about you make an argument you eternally ass blasted faggot?

Oh look, it's Pablo using his owner's computer again.

Struck a nerve, did I?

well said m'fellow comrade

fuck blumpf! impeach now! nazi scum off our streets!

youtube.com/watch?v=aY2Cry8eBrY

this

there is a minority of white people who are able to overcome their tribal way of thinking believe it or not

You sure did, my nazi ass is on fire man, go twit about it

>All the white middle class suburbs in the US vote republican

so the white flight who left America's cities to escape the nigger menace voted for Republicans???

Now comes begining of torturous mentality of minority being.

Oh, I get it. You're the singaporan pasta spamming faggot and you finally got your country rangebanned so you're using a proxy.
>img_7785
Imagine being this fucking pathetic.
White flight happened in the 60's, people who could buy houses in the 60's aren't a major voting block anymore.
Regardless, even if you somehow managed to "catch" me there like you planned, it would have contradicted your original point in the OP.

Is this really much of a surprise?

Interact with blacks in real life = violent, unemployed, dirty, drug users, rapists, barely comprehensible creatures who turn nice white neighbourhoods and schools into run-down shitholes

blacks on TV = upstanding members of society. lawyers, doctors, politicians, sportsmen, singers. Able to respect the rule of law

It's honestly no surprise that soyboys who spend most of their days in their bedrooms have a positive view of them while working class whites can't stand them. There's a reason most cities in America (and London too) are heavily segregated.

?

most "white flight" suburbs have a lot of middle class black and hispanic people as well so the ones surrounding predominantly black cities usually also vote democrat

most genuine trump supporters dont ever interact with anyone who isnt white

>soyboys who spend most of their days in their bedrooms
Why are you describing yourself?

So following that logic whites who live in ~50% black neighborhoods must be in love with them
Doubt it

>REEE PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS BASED ON HOW I SEE THE WORLD!!!! IT IS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE THAT IM THE ONE WHO'S WRONG AND NOT EVERYONE ELSE!!!

literally everything. his presidency is dogshit, people only like him because he is charismatic in front of the camera and a decent public speaker

i went to public schools in a fairly large American city for 12 years. every school i was in was majority black, and I'm still not racist. why? because there's nothing wrong with black people.

patently false
more diverse areas in the UK have less racist whites

Jamal, please.

Still waiting for your argument.

Niggers are not fucking human.
They are noisy, steal frequently, have bad mouth and manage to punch and kill each other everyday.

>why should you vote for me?
>*looks at teleprompter*
>I...uhhh...have work to do

you don't have an argument to debunk you dumb nigger

where do you live.

Maritimers and Newfies are the most consistently racist Canadians I have ever encountered and they live in an all white place, many even talking poorly about groups of people they have never seen in real life.

based Eastern Canadians

Arguments-shmargumsnts.

kekekek

well where i live the whites who live in black neighborhoods tend to "act black" themselves or dont really see themselves as different or separate from black people

the most racist people tend to be the ones who don't really interact with any body who isnt white, its easy to generalize if there aren't any individual people of a different race who are close friends/family or you care about in some way in your life which is more likely to happen when you are born in a "diverse" area

reminder:

cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-demographic-economics/article/blackwhite-marital-matching-race-anthropometrics-and-socioeconomics/1E1C2D521AF9BF3A5292F9E9C131F880

>The black women who inter-marry are the thinner and more educated in their group; instead, white women are the fatter and less educated; black or white men who inter-marry are poorer and thinner.
>The black women who inter-marry are the thinner and more educated in their group; instead, white women are the fatter and less educated; black or white men who inter-marry are poorer and thinner.

I grew up in a wealthy, white suburb and it was quite racist... Not that I think we're in dire need of some forced "diversity" or anything. Don't really mind non-whites who act/dress like us and care about the community, desu.

I went to school in Pittsburgh

It's the case that the whites who lived in white neighbourhoods that got infested with blacks are the most opposed to them. Why? because they can see the before and after effects of the nigger infestation. Many of these people end up as white flight and pass down their (rightful) animosity to future generations.

The ones most likely to have a favourable view of niggers are whites who live in heavily black areas who must act black to fit in and survive. These are basically whites with stockholm syndrome. They never had a reference point of goodness to point to, all they've known their entire lives is pure nigger-infested shit so they don't know any better

There is definitely half truths to the OP image but it is more complicated than that. It doesn't change the fact that coons fucking suck though

It's the alcoholism and poverty that make them that way

>Northerner
>lives in majority white state
>only experienced living with black highschool students (who are relatively harmless)
Yeah ok, your opinion is quite irrelevant.

someone post that school teacher's experience of working in a black school

I don't understand why whites think so highly of themselves and their peers. I see white druggies, homeless people, and people who generally look downright miserable every day here, they aren't this group of super-successful ubermensch, a lot of them seem to be struggling to get by. Also a lot of whites are unpleasant to be around and have very dysfunctional relationships with people. I judge people as individuals and do not have a positive or negative view of white people overall, but as an asian outsider I cannot see why whites think they are so much better than other races or that they are all such upstanding citizens. They need to realize how flawed they really are just like everyone else, or at the very least have the self-awareness to understand how hard it is to take them seriously.

Ah yes, black high school students from Pennsylvania aren't real black people. The only real black people are the particular people from your home town that you don't like. Excellent point.

Absolutely disgusting.
The jewish dreamcountry.

>LARPers

honestly this is such a dumb argument that has been debunked so many times I don't believe you are sincerely making it

Prove to me that black people become less black by living in Pennsylvania

I never said that, stop distorting my words. I said black highschool students are relatively harmless compared to black adults. I also went to a highschool with lots of black students and had no problem. I'm by the way, a Southerner, and my opinion weighs more than yours since we have more blacks here.

So you really don't know what you're talking about.

Compared to what teachers have to face it's not that bad when dealing with the big ones.

>his presidency is dogshit, people only like him because he is charismatic in front of the camera and a decent public speaker
hmm

I mostly agree but will say that whites are not as prone to violence as some other races. The poorest part of Canada is the whitest and the safest. Same in the US, the whitest state, which had a lot of drug abuse and poverty, is also the state with the lowest violent crime rate.
Whites can be just as poor, just as addicted, just as dumb, but they aren't as violent.

>what are averages

dumb gook

This man from Pennsylvania doesn't have the faintest idea of what he types. I would disregard his posts completely if I were you.

I think a part of this is they are an aging group, but this isn't universally true. In the UK, Glasgow & Belfast are the whitest major cities and have more violent crime than the more diverse areas. It might be partly a cultural thing as well.

On average, whites aren't doing particularly well unless they have class privilege unfortunately. (Pic related.) In America, the life expectancy for whites is decreasing and they aren't doing well in terms of public health.

I'm not from Pennsylvania, I'm different from that guy

He was literally bush 2.0, the only difference being he wasn't a bumbling retard.

Falseflag thread

There are amerisharts who actually like Bush unfortunately

bush was a better public speaker than obongo

Which is strange, since whites are more racially conscious in areas with more diversity.
And people feel less safe and socially connected in areas with high diversity.
Wish this wasn't happening anyway.

My neighbor is a black man who works in a heavy industry skilled job, naturally he owns his own home, and fixes numerous vehicles in his spare time

>how flawed they really are
>explored the world
>invented pretty much all the things you use
>let you live in the country THEY have built
>flawed
Ok, if a gook said so. You heard him, guys. We're no better than niggers. We're FLAWED.

Hoes does it feel living next to a unicorn?

>explored the world
>invented pretty much all the things you use

tiny minority of people actually explored or invented anything

>let you live in the country THEY have built

this isn't a white country

>You heard him, guys. We're no better than niggers. We're FLAWED.

Do you think other people read this and think it makes you look good?

>racially conscious
What does it mean?

>this isn't a white country
>majority white for most of history
>most cities built by whites
>most presidents have been white
It's pretty white

>majority white for most of history

false

>most cities built by whites

depends on the city

>most presidents have been white

by this logic south africa is a white country

>tiny minority of people actually explored or invented anything
Without the majority there's no minority.
All of that was done by people of European descent.
>this isn't a white country
With the help of some hook-nosed individuals, it's not. But it was built by them, that was my point.
>Do you think other people read this and think it makes you look good?
Yes, I do care what people think of me on a mongolian dock leaf harvesting forum.

>false
Since 1776 your country has been majority white, that is what I meant. Even before then in the 17th century the nation that preceded yours was white.
So you agree that most of America was built by whites? You know that not everything is built from cotton, right?

Yes, anti-racism correlates with lack of exposure to other races. If you don't a people. then you don't think about them and you can believe quite a few things about them. Do you think the eskimos are thinking about other races?

Also should mention that Oregon and Washington go blue despite being not diverse.

Portland and Seattle are literally your archetypal metropolitan libtard stereotype. Smelly hippies with next to no exposure to niggers aside from mass media and yet vociferously left wing and anti-racist

Clearly they don't teach American history in Canadian schools

Portland is racist af, there's a reason hardly any minorities live there

No, this is you projecting a narrative onto your past to justify your beliefs. The data goes the exact opposite direction.

>All the white middle class suburbs in the US vote republican while working class whites and non whites living in the city proper tend to vote democrat
The cities are more segregated than the suburbs at the micro level. On of the cliche talking points is that the US is more racially segregated now than during the Jin Crow era, both in schools and neighbourhoods. This is correct.

Lets also note something about working class whites, they don't live in the cities. They don¨t exist there, they all live in a suburb. The only whites who live in cities are upper class whites, it is true that they vote Democrat, but they also live racially segregated lives. OP stands correct in his assessmen

Jonh oliver on school segregation
youtube.com/watch?v=o8yiYCHMAlM

>there is a minority of white people who are able to overcome their tribal way of thinking believe it or not
You don't see the irony in this do you? A proponent of the blank slate trying to slander whites by accusing them of a hateful essence. You guys are fucking retards

What is racist by American standards?
Segregation?

>Why are you describing yourself?
You're the faggots arguing against masculinity, you can use that as an insult, you useless sperg

>No, this is you projecting a narrative onto your past to justify your beliefs.
>Lets also note something about working class whites, they don't live in the cities

lol you don't live in america lad

>le strawman
This is the part where I stop responding. Thanks for bumping the thread by the way, now the mods are much more likely to see it and ban the OP. Faggot.

>Portland is racist af
I've been there before. It's liberal hipster town.
>Clearly they don't teach American history in Canadian schools
Was america not vastly majority white during the 18th, 19th, and 20th centuries?

>Portland is racist af, there's a reason hardly any minorities live there
It's not. The reason there are no minorities there is because it hasn't been targeted by Democrats for demographic change via HUD and other institutions. It's permanently blue, sending minorities in there is pointless. It won't give them any more votes

No one is going to believe your lies. You can't have the South voting red, yet the no Trump supporters have any contact with minorities. You can't have the racists be isolated wealthy whites and trailer trash at the same time. You're so deluded it's ridiculous.

he's black

>lol you don't live in america lad
I don't, but I don't need to live in a America to look up a statistics or read you news papers. You put it online you dolt.

>This is the part where I stop responding.
Have look at what your side is pushing, copy a couple of arguments from Adam Ruins Everything or which internet pundit you follow, and I'll find them making a case about toxic masculinity

>more strawmen
I wonder why he still thinks I'm taking him seriously.

He is the reason why Trump was elected.

@82202786
I'm not taking you very seriously either.

respond instead you bitch

>I'm a delusional autist that thinks everyone who disagrees with me is a monolith that believes in exactly the same beliefs this straw man I built. I'm not going to make an argument but instead accuse of believing these things. But I do expect YOU to respond to me seriously! And by seriously, I mean use these specific arguments I'm telling you to use so that I can validate my own strawman, regardless of whether or not you even know what I'm talking about!
>haha im le edgy leaf and im chiming in to make sure everyone knows im cool and edgy as well! upvoted!
lmao

"Liberal hipster town" yep exactly. They love their "all whites are racist except us" mentality while doing the exact same shit in daily life as the rest of America.

I thought it was all the muh dumb working class folk who voted Trump in.
At least get your narrative straight.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a monolith and if they believe x, they must believe y, despite y being unrelated and irrelevant to the argument about x.
Still waiting for that argument.

Litterally all the us media, the huffington, the NYT, CNN, MSNBC and the like shilled for months about muh dumb white people voting for trump and muh we the enlightened "whites" are the good guys.

Here you are just being a lying piece of shit so you should hang yourself.

>STOP IT! YOUR RUINING MY NARRATIVE THAT YOU ALL BELIEVE THE SAME THINGS AS MY STRAWMAN! KILL YOURSELF!!!
He's getting desperate lol.

@22
Still attacking his character rather than his arguments.
Just because you think he does it, doesn't mean you have to be an autist.

Do you say for french that vite far right also ? Do you have proof on this , majority of the people I met are non white , also friend are non white ?
I think in contrary people tend to be more far right when they live with Muslim or other minority .

are you new to Sup Forums? click on post to reply!!!

you're not ruining any narrative, you're just refusing to defend your position. You can't defend you statements about demographics and voting patterns, now you sperg out about a position being accurately attached to you. When you're hitting this many talking points, we all get a profile and better understanding of your actual position

>you are an exact copy of this strawman i built up. you believe in these things because im telling you that you do. despite the fact that these ideas are not related to the discussion at all, im going to bring them up anyways to attack your character for believing in things that i presume you to believe in. It's not possible that I could be incorrectly assessing your beliefs, but instead it is you who is deflecting me for claiming to not believe in unrelated things that I told you you have to believe in. Despite the fact that you provided examples, I will dismiss you as having not defended your claims, and then move on to attack you for beliefs I have pre assigned to you.
Someone needs to go back.