Shingeki no Kyojin

Being Grisha is suffering.

Being his son is much more suffering than that though.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Bert deserved life.

I love this little angel.

Tiru is love
Tiru is life
Tiru is the light of my life

>Brainwashes his little boy so much, to the point that the poor kid can't stop blabbering about it.
Fellow kids must've though he was bananas or something.

>S2 is anime original
Cool, I can beuntertained now.

What is this? a story? interview? what

Don't know, sorry user.

Interview with the old director and some guy.

Wait, it's the old director Araki talking with the new director, Masashi.

Araki got promoted to be the general director while masashi is the main director now.

News at eleven.

What is the difference?

Araki a piece of cliche shit.

But he just got promoted.

Masashi is the Series Director, Araki is responsable for staff in general. Or so says google.

Hopefully, he will use his new power to continue trying to scrub Armin from the series.

Armin is left out of merchandise because he really isn't that popular. Not because of Araki.

And they put Mikasa because she is the only girl in the series. They do not appreciate Hange either.

Good. Hanji is a smelly tranny.

There were a lot of little changes in the anime that moved where Armin was in scenes to visually reduce his presence in favour of Mikasa.

Hanji is way more popular than Mikasa with manga readers. Said merchandise is for anime only fags.

Hange gets her fair share of merchandise. I, however, think she's not always there because Hange wasn't that relevant for the parts the anime covered. Now with season two she'll become even more popular since she becomes part of the main cast after they discovered the titans inside of the walls.

>Hanji
>a girl

Will Araki add an EM kiss in this scene?

Erwin, Hange and Petra are only popular because they're shipped with Levi. Prove me wrong.

He's too precious.

Only with Masashi's permission.

Hange is popular because she's incredible.
Petra isn't that popular.

I agree on Erwin though.

That is not official merchandise though.

Mikasa, too, is shipped with Levi. At least Hanji is a better character than her.

It's merchandise regardless.

Not if Isayama dislikes EM.

Levi is fujo tier. Isayama made him for that.

>hange
>petra
>popular

You're right about Erwin tho.

It is not the same. Even JSC have merchandise.

I hope not. Eren doesn't have feelings for Mikasa, so it would be weird.

Marco is popular too because fujos ship him with Jean.

>Hange
>Not having merchandise
KEK

He wasn't just left out of the merchandise though. In the TV series too he got the shaft in most scenes where he was supposed to be with Eren only to be replaced by Mikasa. It's mostly rumors but some people think it's because Araki was an EMfag.

Hanji does have it too, though. Chuugakkou merchadise for example.

Erwin is popular with homos and girls who want him all to themselves. Hanji is popular because she's one of the few competent adults and Paku Romi. Petra isn't popular.

We were talking about the official anime merch retard.

I think that's one of the few things Isayama would clearly veto (he stated Eren doesn't see Mikasa that way and Mikasa would be better off fixing her co-dependency issues).

Yeah they were definitely trying to push EM, that's why all the scenes he was replaced in were ones with Eren.

>the official anime merch
So, the worst merch.

I hope Hisu gets popular after season 2.

More like an EMfag, he is a cliche shonen director and romance is a shit way to have more viewers, it happened with Levi and Petra too. I like Mikasa in the manga but I hate her in the anime. She is already annoying in the manga but she is even worse in the anime.

Like this?

Armin also appears in a few posters as well but they always use EML as the main trio. It is not the same tho.

LH here

She's too GOAT on the political arc to not be. Also she's overload of cuteness when she's being natural.

>all the scenes
In one scene Armong was replaced by shitet.

That's kinda lame to be honest. Not only does it diminish the importance of Eren and Armin's friendship, it's also unfaithful to Isayama's vision of Eren and Mikasa's relationship. I hope new director-kun doesn't pull the same kind of shit.

loved that scene.

Well that's obviously because Hange didn't get enough screentime to be that prominent in anime merchandise. You can bet your ass you'll see more of her with S2.

Which one?

When he draws him out of the titan in the last episode.

Literally Historia when

Yeah same. The romance angle seems forced and unnecessary, coupled with the fact that Eren seems to hate being around her more in season one than he ever did in the manga, so it makes their relationship seem even less balanced.

*LH here

Have you forgotten how hated Historia was during the political arc? It was only after she turned her back on Rod that she became liked.

>Grisha, you are truly the attack (on) titan.

Seriously?

He cuts him out, but Armin still holds him and pulls him away. Plus we don't really see Levi pulling him out himself.

People fucking hated her when they thought she was going to eat Eren, I remember that shit. I remember plenty of fans wishing death on her.

I'm not talking about here, user. I'm talking about japan. Also you have to admit that was cute as fuck.

Why are they all deformed?

>People fucking hated her when they thought she was going to eat Eren
I didn't.

Yeah but Armin is supposed to cut him out of the titan. Levi was injured.

Fujoshits are hypocrites, seeing how they love her now and sometimes even ship him with the disgusting smelly rageturd now as well.

She should have eaten him desu.

>People fucking hated her when they thought she was going to eat Eren
I still can't believe people actually fell for that.

>Why are they all deformed?
Because no decent artist draws for LHisu

I'm almost more excited for the second half of the show than I am for the first one (still very much looking forward to Utgard tho): I just can't wait to see all that quality character development for her.

I know, but that was so minor even I didn't notice it. And Levi is so op that his leg injury didn't matter anyway.

My contribution.

Why do you assume that? Also Eren is a piece of garbage, but Hisu a qt.

nice

good answer

Interestingly, EH is still the bets pairing chemistry and looks wise.

Because some of them do draw shitty art for them now.

.We need to spread those superior aryan genes.

Levi's injury matters in the manga. He could not fight for that reason. It was another Araki's shitty ideas.

>Levi likes people taller than him

Not really.

Not at all.

Go away, EHfag.

I woudn't curse her with Eren, though.

It wasn't just fujos: it was a general reaction from the readers. You'd be surprised just how many people can't stand a character who's flawed, emotionally weak/vulnerable and/or makes mistakes, however realistically portrayed they are (there's a reason why over competent "stoic" soldiers like Levi or Mikasa are revered in the West while Eren gets so much shit).

>shitletfags caring about anything but delusional shipping

***LH

I know. I thought the decision was stupid as well, and more Levi pandering as always.

>Mikasa
>revered
A better example would be Erwin.

>S2 is anime original
wait says who?

*LH that is not shopped

who then

Shipping is all manletfags can do, since Manlet is the blandest character in the manga by far. Just look at this thread.