Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Episode 11

Being doggo is suffering

Crunchyroll with the absolutely savage preview thumbnail

Blame it all on Pythie.

So seriously, what was the point of Cranberry? Wasn't she supposed to be the main villain?

Her legacy lived on

The reason Unmarked is a story at all is because Cranberry and Fav are finally defeated. Otherwise the winner would get her memories wiped and the cycle would continue.

Impossible to answer that without spoiling the LNs.

Red herring You realize who executed the most deaths at this point, right?

I had read the novels, I knew she would die, but I couldn't help but laugh my ass off when Cranberry just punched the stone.

SW will never have a sleep over with Alice

>This never happened
>This will never happen

It hurts, man.

>color-changing fountain
Not even trying to shitpost but, Madoka reference?

BitchBitch is literally worse than Grifith

More like SHAFT QUALITY parody

Prettiest MGRP

She's got a nice set of legs.

Did you forget the park Top Speed and Ripple went? That park had a fountain like that.

Shut-up Melville.

that's not Wedinanon

As much as I hate this cunt for ensuring that pic related never happened I will admit that she's damn attractive.

Cranberry was so pretty!

She has one of the best Magical Girl designs ever and her legs are really sexy as well.

Fav pretty much was the one pulling the strings behind everything since he encouraged Cranberry to make battle royales.Even though it was hinted that Cranberry could've changed for the better where it not for him in one of her sidestories.

user.....

I'd dig deep into her insides, if you know what I mean.

She was doing this shit for years if not decades.

The entire reason why this is the first arc of the story is because she finally fucks up. It sets a lot of things in motion.

>Supposed to look like bride
>Actually looks like a streetwalker

Though with women today, what the difference? Thank you folks, I'm here all night.

What does the lock chain mean?
Purity? Chastity?

Novels actually talk about how magical girls are so beautiful it's literally impossible for normal humans to be even close.

I meant the color-changing part specifically.
Please do not bully.

If I remember correctly it was something like the dangers of marriage, I forget the exact quote

Mao Pam is best girl.

Comfy side stories are so fun.

Shame they are just short side stories.

How'd Swim Swim make her fucking explode anyway?

What if I transfer enough mana that La Pucelle can't change back?

No? Modern fountains usually have lights on them. Even the town I live in (in some 3rd world) has a massive fountain with colorful lights.

She didn't do it, Tama did

“My power is the power of an absolute promise. I theorize that anyone who makes a promise using my powers must keep it. Though I don’t know if it’s forced upon or if there’s a punishment to breaking it.”

“Pretty scary,” mentioned Captain Grace.

Wedin nodded her head, and continued,

“Indeed. My power symbolizes the horrors of marriage. The bonds of matrimony are sacred till death do them part. It is quite possibly the deadliest deal you can make. Thus my name, Wedin.”

The fact that magical girls are beautiful and thus all of them having fairly symmetrical (and thus slightly identical) faces is a plot point in JOKERS too. It's what allowed Snow White to pull off that ruse.

Fuck off Chitose

With her digging powers? How the fuck?

Well that and the fact that Styler Mimi is a based G.

His otaku offline meet side story was pure gold.

She dug a hole in Cuntberry.

Bondage magical girl.
Wedin's best girl simply because of The Magical Girl in You.

man Mimi was the MVP of that last chapter, Filuru and Cherry too

Specifically her power is to make holes in any surface. You see where this is going?

She dug a hole.

It's the power to make holes. Never said it only works on the ground.

Her power is to make holes.
No rules saying you can't make holes in people.

If you think about it, all of the girls power are OP as fuck if they just use it right

Tama's instant dig power made her one-hit kill melee combatant that can dispose of any thing at slightest touch, and the only thing stopping her doing that is her timid/cowardly nature

and that's what happened here

Wedin is so perfect she's almost a Mary Sue

And we'll never get anymore cute online meetups. We'll also never see cute embarrassing moments with him and Koyuki.

Ironically MVP never survive

hello

Tama's power is particularly deadly even by the standards of this series. Just no one ever realized it.

its a shame that side story came out before limited, or they could have added Wedin too

What's this?

>Most Magical Girl fans have amazing Magical Potential, and maybe are Magical Girls themselves. I’d like you to scout for potential people if you can. Would that be alright?

This is giving me hope. Despite the murder games.

This picture makes me sad.

they're the MVPs because they sacrifice themselves doing some based shit

There's still A Lone Knight's Battles

Even a fucking shitty power like making delicious food can be deadly when use right. At the end of the day, you win fight by intelligence.

It's incredibly powerful. If she became as skilled as Cranberry she could be one of the most dangerous magical girls. The slightest touch and she's already won.

RIP Alice, La Pucelle, Pechika, Detick, Lapis, Wedin, Hana, Funny Trick, Kuru Kuru Hime, Filuru, Styler Mimi, and Prism Cherry

I want to strangle Keek with a nylon rope while raping her with a hot iron rod.

Didn't Pechika's power also work on people? It's a shame she didn't turn Melville into a souflé or something.

Why Keek? Cranberry killed him.

The purest magical girl looks like a slut.

Me too user

>that list

Good riddance

Why is Hime so cute?

That was kind of unavoidable. Keek caused the deaths of everyone else involved with that story.

Keek who allowed you to post here?

All of the Peaceful Days chapters will be great.

It's one of the volumes I've been wanting to read ever since I learned of it's content.

I dunno about that but she could basically use it with any object/material. Turning rocks into soup and such. Usually living beings tend to be excluded with these kinds of powers

Looks like we have a Pukinfag over here.

Fuck off Fav/Cranberry/Child of Cranberry

Christmas Cake Pettankos are the best

She couldn't touch her.

She has to be in contact for like 5 minutes though.

What exactly was the point of adding 1G food in the game if magical girls don't need to eat?

I will rip out your spine and beat you to death with it you double nigger.

Cranberry has a better taste than that.

How can someone be a double nigger?

If they're already a negro, they can't be a double negro, can they?

I forget here. Was Keek a survivor of Cranberry's test?

Almost all of their powers are deadly

La Pucelle if not binded by his/her MUH IDEAL KNIGHTO would be able to kill rather easily by, some possible attacks :
- aim the sword at someone, extend the length at the speed of sound, instant impalement from miles away
- thin out the blade so much, it reaches the thickness of a molecule, making it able to cut everything
- enlarge the sword and swing the side down, pulverizing someone like a wrecking ball

Like, Winterprison too, can guillotine someon's head off by creating bisecting wall, or twin pillar around the target and make wall perpendicular out of those, crushing the opponent

Nemurin is literally god that can kill you in 19236491823 way, and that's with only her presence in your dream

Ripple can just throw pile of needles from that skyscraper while looking at you and you're already assassinated

You don't need to have sex. You still want to.

>Child of Cranberry
Cranberry would be a horrible mother though
>Organizes a death match between your entire class
>Live in the forest
>Constantly plays anime openings

The MVP of Unmarked is obviously Tama.
Swim Swim was going down either way but Cranberry would have survived if not for Tama.

Maybe it's like RPG food that gives stat buffs when you eat them?

Probably within the virtual game world they needed to replenish strength? Keek's a weirdo. If anything though, the food helped keep morale up on a few occasions at least

Melville disagree.

This. Tama ended the cycle. She actually saved a lot of future victims.

Glass plus Ripple in general.
>Crush up some glass
>Throw it at your enemy

>Homing glass gas

I'm fairly certain every magical girl that was in Restart except Lapis Lazuline II was part of the Cranberry tests

Still salty

Yeah. The only reason why that test was important and kicked off the story was because elf got a surprise donut.

Also mean to say all magical girls who appear, not just the ones that participated

Sure, but she's kinda nuts and not the best judge of things like this.