NIGGER CUCK SALTMINE

THE ODDS HAVE TURNED AGAINST THEM, THE NIGGERS ARE GETTING VIOLENTLY KEKED AS WE SPEAK

LITERALLY!

The sissy reportlets are fucking losing it, King nigger's daughter has the tundra fever and is now prepping the anglo bull.

there's a massive saltmine on social media, BLM screeching over the relationship.

i'm completely against racemixing they all deserve the bullet, but the liberal tasting their own medicine scenario is fucking hilarious.

archive.is/pTaE0

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/stay_chxll/status/923733797979459584
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Anglo bull
Whites don’t racemix. She just makes out with some rootless trash

The American Dream

any pics of twitter butthurt? racemixing is bad but my oh my do leftist tears taste sweet

Damn bro, I don’t think most people really give a damn.

It just prove they try their hardest to race mix with whites out of racial hatred and nothing else, they get off the idea of defiling white women and "conquer" their wombs and when the reverse happen they lose their mind.
Dumb animals are just showing their true nature to the normies.

Our top enemies hate it. Believe me.

We were never at war with normies.

I’m against oil drilling but fanning the flames when blacks freak out about it is always funny.

There's been serious speculation that this is one of the new shill strategies. If you're not a shill, you should cease and desist anyway so the waters aren't muddied.

Sage regardless.

I tried to come up with something witty to say, but fuck it, Obamas daughter looks like a hoof.

Blacks - 500 million (every white woman has tried or wants to try black cocc)

whites - 1

>the tables haved turned guys!!

Who gives a fuck about those people anyway? lol

>statistics prove this to be 100% false
>statistics prove white men have a higher percentage chance to racemix than white women
>majority of white nations are having pure children or else not having children altogether

Stay mad cuck, your fetish is a Jewish lie and always will be.

How do we exploit this further to end race mixing?

The 12% of the population meme isn't a bad start to get niggers interested in preserving their own gene pool and disgusted with race mixing.

Lmfao literally only fat sluts want black guys. The only quality women who sleep with black men are ashamed to admit it and always regret it. Not to mention it's mostly rape.

Man this one got me bad.

hahaha

You have no idea the inner fury of a black woman every time she sees a race-mixing commercial with a black man and a white woman. They HATE IT. But they do nothing. All you see at BLM protests is screeching white women, cucked white men, hispanics, and just a handful of blacks. Whenever there is a riot it is mostly black men. All black women do is take dick, shoot out babies, and ignore their children that grow up to be felons as they look for more dick. Want to exploit this? Piss off the black women enough. Right now all they do is give people shit in restaurants and grocery stores. They're pissed at Obama's daughter because she can actually attract a white man. Their greasy coconut and fried-chicken smelling asses with their ghetto nails, gross-ass hair, splayed feet and LOUD MOUTHS will never find a decent man. Start a gross black women movement. Tyrone will only pound that Brillo-pad pussy when he's drunk AF. And these women know that. "Muh strong black woman" meme needs to die. Bitches need to leave the ghetto. The men will follow.

keep em coming

Race mixing. Mutt making.
56%

Why do black ovens finish baking buns earlier than white ovens?

I've only saved a handful unfortunately

Because niggers

Less brain development

more salt

Ha I went to law school with so many of these

Kiss me Daddy

Any white man knows how easy is to score a non-white girl. I don't even count them in the statistics because it's like having sex with a beast.

BLEACHED

NIGGERS BTFO. BLACK QUEEN TRIES WHITE DICK WHILE WHITE QUEEN IS STRICTLY WHITE DICK ONLY

SORRY BLACK NIGGERS LOL TIME TO GET BACK TO THE FIELDS

When you realize most pro-black females actually prefer white guys

On a side note though, who in their right mind would ever fuck a nigger ? They're ugly and retarded.

Good thing Kang Nothing's daughter is getting the Tundra Wand

I don't notice because racemixing is disgusting.
I'm here for the laughs of niggers getting cuckolded with the same holiday commercial shit they shove down our throats in reverse.

twitter.com/stay_chxll/status/923733797979459584

>all this salt
KEK

Kek, it's fucking funny. Remember Beyonce pro black song with those black females? Most of them are with white guys

don't be a fascist man.

I can't believe nobody has made a me-me out of this yet

"National Geographic Determined What Americans Will Look Like in 2050, and It's Beautiful"

>notice the avatar one of those nogs has

>Obama w-wasn't b-black anyway!!!!

>"dem whites be stealin' our hoes!"

Statistics are in
Black women love white dick
Its over for black men
say goodbye to Africa

>Farquharson might have some explaining to do if he ends up meeting Obama, seeing that the UK transplant follows President Trump on Twitter, but not Malia's father Barack Obama.
Top kek

>wenchcoon

This is something we can work with, lads.

WOKE Black girls are the most likely to fuck white men, especially in College.

kek
MORE SALT!

kek

>it's okay when whites do it, guys!

Back to your cave pale beast, this warrants an emergency KANGZvention!

>wenchcoon
ITS NOT EVEN WINTER YET AND THE SALT IS FLOWING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

STOP THIS, BLACK WOMEN ARE FOR BLACK MEN

no, it isn't, but this is fucking funny.

The 56% just became the 55%

Who are you quoting?
No one here thinks that.

even black nationalists women want white babies

>BLM Avatar

kek

Literally why black girls exist.

That child is not hers though.

It takes about 4 generations to get fully bleached, but only 2 -3 generations to get fully blacked.

>the race of the people that enslaved your ancestor
kek
Why do American niggers always assume that Obama is African-American when his father was Kenyan ? Obama is not a descendant of nigger slave in cotton field

He looks that way because of a genetic defect. If your illiterate nigger ass ever bothered to read about him instead of looking at pictures (because sentences longer than what Twitter's limit are hard) you would know he is a wicked smart kid who at his age is smarter than your dumb ass.

Are you him?

>tundra fever

>"HOW DARE THE YUROPOORS MOCK THE BLEACHED MEME"

What a wonderful thread!
Yes, please your cocks fellow white men.
Your women don't deserve such a blessing as a caring fatherly husband.
Let them rot or get gangbanged to death by black monkeys, or both, ahahaha.
They are all feminists anyways, aahahahah.

>blu blu blu
>PpLlRppLlrRffffFFFfffF

>yfw black men prefer white females because they can't stand their own women

That women isn't even "black" though. Looks like a Polynesian with dreadlocks.

>King nigger's daughter has the tundra fever and is now prepping the anglo bull.

wot u saying

Duh, the average white woman is superior to the average black woman in everyway

The dankest conspiracy theory across the aile, straight out of the oven!

Sauce Macedonian cookie

BLEACHED.com

you know the biggest race traitor in all human history is the white man right?

He sired the mulatto, the hapa, whatever the fuck happened to make modern India, and the mestizo.

>i worship white women
cucks

This

>YOu have no idea the inner fury of a black woman when she sees race mixing.
Yes we do. This is Sup Forums. We have the same rage, but from the white perspective.
>blacks leave the ghetto
O dear God no! Kkkeep them there. And kill coalburners.

Shame on these white men for fucking niggers. This is Just AS BAD as white whores who burn coal. Whites should only breed with whites. Male coalburners are still coalburners, are still scum.

King Nigger's daughter is fucking this. HAHA
sounds like somebody has daddy issues

LITERAL SALT MINE IN PIC RELATED

I bet jew indonesian

>flag checks out

YOU JUST KNOW

But that's wrong Tyrone

COTTONED.com

Cucking nogs isn't such a bad idea. Australia one had a plan to breed abbos out of existence (probably would only take 4 generations to white them out), but they pussed out and built a rabbit proof fence.