FCC chairman Ajit Paiwants to demolish net neutrality

FCC chairman Ajit Paiwants to demolish net neutrality

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wQtiIazfoQM
hackernoon.com/more-than-a-million-pro-repeal-net-neutrality-comments-were-likely-faked-e9f0e3ed36a6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good

Fuck off sorosfag.

Government regulations are for faggots. If you're pro NN you're a faggot or ignorant as fuck.

He works for the kikes.

didn't care when it passed because it didn't do anything
still don't care because it still doesn't do anything

Wow I didn't know, thanks for another thread.

Came here to post this

I am against net neutrality in fact im against government, but I am for capitalism...

They wanna neutralize the net???!!!!!!!???!!!!!

based

Epin memes astroturf

The ISPs will be able to charge more money, so why is it good?

youtu.be/wQtiIazfoQM

t. goodest goy

no they won't, dumb ass

Great persuasive methods retard

hackernoon.com/more-than-a-million-pro-repeal-net-neutrality-comments-were-likely-faked-e9f0e3ed36a6

>Shill bots set to kill

Meritocracy for all packets! Free the packets from forced equality. Some packets are better than others!

They didn't before NN so why would they now?

>trusts the govt

how fukcing new are you?

It's so disgusting seeing so many Youtubers make videos about this shilling for Net Neutrality. Anyone with over a half million subs is sucking Jewgle cock and likely getting paid extra to do it.

>they didn't do it until comcast tried to do it to netflix thus kicking off the entire net neutrality thing, so why do you want those net neutrality rules stopping you from being jewed lmao

I've never used Netflix and never will. I don't care.

because corporations have your best interest at heart goyim

Why?

nice argument

Netflix and Comcast can work it out themselves, why would I want the federal government to support a side when both sides are evil?

and the reason it's a good thing is, what?

Fake now and fake before
Who is working both sides?

Whoa nigger the same image posted 14 times in 2 days, you sure did show us you fucking jews.

Corporations care about money, they're predictable.

Governments care about money, but also about killing whites and importing the 3rd world to erase whiteness.

Not an argument.