What do we think of Freemasons and Freemasonry in general?

What do we think of Freemasons and Freemasonry in general?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CEuRMFDQtIo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not inherently bad until Rothschilds fucked it up.

Jews are the true evil

JEW ARE BAD MKAY

Was once a beautiful institution, was eventually infiltrated by Khabbalist kikes and they ruined it forever.

Satanists, they are behind everything.

So it seems...so it seems.

A cult that needs to be abolished via flamethrower.

they worship the female body and more specifically the divine pussy and a new age where tits will lord over you with your stupid masculine testicles. what other religion is matrilineal like this? only jews. all religions have their blasphemy when it comes to divine vaginas. but this one here is the number one pussy

an occult gentlemen's club useful for scientific progress during the enlightenment period, got kiked by Sabbateans/Illuminati/Rothschilds in 1776 and has been a vehicle for judeo-satanic revolution ever since.

Infested with dark occultists around the globe

It's shite mate, caused a lot of bad stuff on our planet

freemasons? i thought this was like a construction thing ? my grandfather was invited to join the Freemasons how are they satanists

wrong reply my bad

Literally just a bunch of guys networking, doing charity, and being there for each other in times of need

/ourguy/ Anders Breivik was a mason

here come the shills repeating their painfully predictable lines

Lucifer worshipping Jews

im not a shill iv only heard about the freemasons 1 other time and they sounded pretty normal . redpill me if you like

Secretive about not really secret. Abridged Egyptian symbology feeders to secret society world. Higher degrees higher level. Of blasphemy. Till u cross over to the "SHRINErs

Up to 32 is pretty harmless.
From then on secrecy is obtained by different means than oaths.
It gets progressively worse from there.

Most important people on the earth and most don't even know it because most think they're a bunch of demon-worshiping kid rapists because that's exactly what they want you to think so you never actually find out who they REALLY are.

PS, the highest ranking Masons are literally masons. As in stone-workers. And none of them are actually known.
PPS, there's a very good reason for the secrecy.

Neither here nor there. Have met a small few who are quite based.

im a 360th degeree

Big G in the middle is for Gay.

Went to their sausage fest meeting one time. Was pretty fucking gay indeed.

It's a crypto jew sect. Which accepts anyone (i.e. useful idiot goyim) who's willing to fight for their interests...and their interests is? Well, look at the sate of my country.They've been ruling my country for several decades now.

Whenever you're defending the following values:
"Human rights", "equality" , "diversity",..You're defending THEIR sect.

"Human rights" sounds good right ? It isn't...

"human rightism" denies the principle of sovereignty. And thus, can be used as a pretext to invade countries in the name of "good", "democracy, etc...

"equality" , think it's a "good thing ? It isn't.
In the name of equality and social engineering, Lenin, Stalin, Mao, and Pol Pot murdered tens of millions. Equality can only exist amongst equals. Civilization implies division of labor, and division of labor implies subordination, and subordination implies injustice and inequality.No child left behind, means no child gets ahead. equality cannot be attained without being unfair to someone.

>closest mason lodge is directly across the street from elementary school playground
>mason lodge has metal doors, frosted out windows, brick building

whew lad idk OP I think somethings fishy here. Funny thing is they are also up the street from the town police HQ.

Not a shill, just related to 3 current masons, 1 deceased, and 1 ex mason. Also work with 1 current mason.

Like I said, just like a college fraternity except you don't have to suck someone's dick to join

Breivik was a genius. His association with the Masons was calculated to cast a memetic spotlight on subversive actors in his country, you're a retard if you think he was ideologically Masonic.

Freemasons are a meme group and never actually existed.
Any larping otherwise is just that, larping.

Thank You. I think fighting "word games" by the leftists is half the battle. Words are inherently opinions as well. They use carefully selected terminology which has their opinions built in. Use their words, and you are expressing their opinions.

"My uncle is a mayor so I understand the inner workings of politics"

You're what they call a useful idiot.

>my grandpa was a freemason
how fucked am I, fellas?

Literal satanists.

>i read [shit post]ed online by other retards so i'm an expert and redpilled
Pot, meet kettle.

Christ fags always fuck up these threads

See

Depends on the lodge, doesn't it? I live in Northern Ireland, lodges over here seem to be social clubs for older men more than anything else. My grandfather's a treasurer in one, has talked to me about jewish over-representation in certain fields, etc. If he's a devil-worshipper or jew or multicultist or whatever, he hides everything like a goddamn champ.

As bad as the kikes

why thou? not genetically hes just married to my grandma

>they want you to think so you never actually find out who they REALLY are.

So are you gonna tell us or just LARP like you know what you're talking about?

corpse fucking disgusting "human beings"

they are going to burn on the day of our Lord along with those moloch worshipping joos

exactly im still confused as to what people are accusing them of?

I hoped this thread would be cool conspiracy theories. Instead all I get is: >da jewz r baaaaad!!!!

what the fuck happened to you Sup Forums you used to actually be funny.

I also have an uncle who is a Master Mason. No relation to construction at it's core. I haven't done much digging into them. He once told me it was a fraternity and if I wanted to know more I'd have to do some research on my own before he'd talk to me about it.

Don't waste your time with them. They can be alright or they can be shit. It's like anything else. The average Jew down the street probably isn't involved in anything sinister just like your average Mason isn't.

There are some however who are. Certain chapters will have more influence and importance than others. It's also used to network for powerful men in politics, finance, and other major areas of importance when it comes to countries and the world.

But serious guys I kinda want to investigate this nearby mason lodge, the masons used to ID children back in the day "in case they got lost" and I find the location next to an elementary school suspicous. Hell, I found one of the mason ID VHS tapes on me that my parents had allowed them to do.

Oh he was an agent, and no he did not kill all those people alone, especially for the fact his attack was a mass political assassination.

>if Breivik was really a rebel

He would've been suicided in his cell before even seeing the insides of a prison.

It’s a frat for making connections that has some weird old rituals. I don’t think it’s nefarious outside of back room business deals.

Show me on the doll where they touched you

youtube.com/watch?v=CEuRMFDQtIo

Gas.

apparently they are good at keeping secrets. so if one of their own commits a crime they protect him, as any cultish gathering cult first rest second. also they push their own agendas if possible.
few bong docs can be found on youtube about it, that is where i got this info.

What’s you guys’ opinions on the Rosicrucian order(s)? Namely AMORC

>tfw no VHS player around
>tfw there could be some shit on that tape
aw shit fug

>EuroMasonry

Fucked beyond belief. CONEU cucks even let women join. Want to, and encourage debating politics and religion because they're fucked up and don't understand what the point of fraternity is.

>Glorious Anglo Masonry

Great. Keep to the traditions that started Freemasonry - you leave religion and politics at the door and focus on things you have in common. If you're looking for OLD MEN RUNNING THE WORLD, you'll be disappointed. Mad networking opportunities though.

What inQtel do we have about the freemasons?

>especially for the fact his attack was a mass political assassination.

LOL because a fed would totally target leftists, just like the fed Stephen Paddock.

I fear them. Their shit is all over my old New England town. I am convinced they have taken control of a local Christian Science reading room and also a tacky Episcopalian church that has a gay flag on it. Weird sounds and things coming out of both of those places at odd hours, and the Freemason nest is right next door to both of them.

Masons are all over children and child care. They even have a huge chain of paediatric hospitals in the US.

Do not trust a mason with your children anons.

>What do we think of Freemasons and Freemasonry in general?

What do YOU think?

I think this thread needs a bit of herbal essence to prevent the slide.

>pol, tell me what to think

kike faggots

Well, I'll tell you. Here's what the Masons truly are.
The gatekeepers of the culmination of all human intelligence. They basically collect information and run a "library" if you will of the world's data; genetics, cultures, art, science, engineering, etc.
They bring this stuff together and store it in location set in a code only they understand. Codes that are oblivious to most people because most people don't understand geometry and higher maths.
The recordings are made in stone, because only stone(as of yet) is a practical AND enduring medium for data storage, as proof of writings we're finding from 12,000+ year old archeology sites. Set in stone is a literal truth, and only a skilled mason can set data into stone. This data is essential for restarting our society after a cataclysm. VEI-8 eruptions, meteor impacts, what-have-you. Other mediums, metal, plastic, electronic, all suffer decay and cannot be relied on for long-time storage. Especially for tens of thousands of years. We live short lives, but our data(which is really what we are as without it we're just animals) is something that lives on through centuries.

Here's where the secrecy comes in. You can't just trust any old dumbass to preserve this important information and you can't just tell people you do it or where it's stored.
Why? Well, think back to a recent place and time. The Library of Alexandria was a similar attempt by the Masons. They tried using paper(papyrus) and whatnot to store maths, sciences, art and history. But it was a known place, and eventually, savages destroyed it. If the word or location of the new library got out, obviously history would repeat. Savages/assholes would attempt to destroy it.

I very much dislike them.

The Freemasons I've.met were like normal church people. I'm not sure what to think about all the occult accusations at the higher levels.

>not inherently bad
Fuck you. They're worse than jews, Inherently NWO among other things, and with a history to justify prosecution.
Gas them.

I really hope this is true

32nd degree here

>WE WUZ THE LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA N SHIT
*inhales*

Jews control them are you fucking retarded?

I would spend about 4 hours licking Taylor Swift's taint, what does that even mean?

>Gas them.
You nor anyone else will EVER have that much power.
You think the NSA and CIA are here to spy on you? Well, you're partly right.
You think Google is just some company trying to take over the world?
You think the US is just some jewy fuckhole out to ruin the world and cause strife. That's a side project.

2/10 LARP

t. someone involved in esotericism for 2 decades

Fuck off jew

When jesus will return he will burn the entire world for its iniquity

>brotherhood of steel were masons all along
>fallout games are about helping the freemasons

whoa hol' up. Is todd howard a freemason??? Shit maybe based todd could let us in on some things.

better question:
Why do we think of Freemasons and Freemasonry in general?

It is my duty to advise you not to go beyond. From here on it will be your soul not your person, and there's no going back.

But you sound like you already suspect as much.

You can quite literally just go to a lodge an ask to join. Freemasonry is falling out of style after a big influx in the 80's-90's so they're hungry for new members. The only requirements for joining are:

>Have a mason say you're a good person and endorse you.
>Believe in a higher power
>Pay your lodge dues, depending on your lodge between 25-125 bux a year

Once you become a blue mason they can't kick you out anyway.

Despite what a lot of retards on Sup Forums say, there's really nothing much to it. All the info about what you have to do to go up the ranks is already online everywhere by now, a couple of lodges even post the stuff online. Hell, you can go up about half the ranks in an afternoon. But the ranks don't actually mean anything other than a fancy title you can get printed up. The only exception being 33rd, and that means you're honorary or currently running the lodge.

t. sublime prince of the royal secret

this is why we need an option to side with the actual good guys

>>No.150797389

Except Masonry isn't religion.
The Shriners are probably the most harmless and most charitable hardly considered true "Masons" they're some order of eastern star shit that was assimilated but definitely not like the European (OG) version.

This... now pay your dues!

>"What do we think..."
Fuck off.

Without reading the entire thread, I can tell you the freemasons are for the most part a charitable group, they fund the shriners hospital and do other things locally. As for the top group, its not unexpected that they are well connected and well-networked. That's the idea of an "all boys club". I am an 33rd degree mason, after this its pretty much running a local lodge until something comes open in the grand lodge and then working my way through the ranks there. Nothing special, just time commitment in order to move up. In 10 years I will be grand master of a state in the US, after that I will start my way into a national rank.

A bunch of LARPing fags

So what’s beyond? Curiosity always gets the best of me

Remember hell awaits you and the jews

The organization has been around since long before even Hebrews were a thing.
They were around long before the pyramids rode from the sands along the Nile.
The order was started after the last great cataclysm, 13,000 or so years ago. You see, that cataclysm basically set our species back several millennia. And intelligent scribes and information keepers knew this. They knew how much was lost when the cities were taken by the seas. They also noticed how well stone held up to nature. Nothing else weathers time better that can statically hold information. And who are the masters of stonework? The information holders became masons. They learned the craft, to become proficient at doing the most important job in all of human history.

Cool. I’m happy to be apart of it.

The only requirements for joining are:
>extreme insecurity and desire for external validation
>illiteracy when it comes to the anti-white history of masonry
>be able to go through goofy initiation rituals without laughing

As I said earlier, secrecy is obtained by other means than oaths.

>tfw the profane are starting to figure out that the earth is flat

boohooo

If that's my fate, so be it. God knew what I was before I was born and what I would be, so the ball is in his court on that one. As for my acts on this plane, I believe I do well. I give nearly 15% of my bring home income to charity ranging from the humane society to hospitals. I donate my time every month to helping a local charity in some form or fashion.

If I am going to hell, tell the devil to bend over...

>Without reading the entire thread

fuck off profane reddit subhuman

>Deus Vult
>doesn't know Freemasons are excommunicated from the church.

They pretty much control a large portion of where I live, and a few muslim neighbors have their stickers on their car. Tons of street names have allusions to freemasinry too, and have 2 lodges close by.

Tbh, if it wasn't excommunicated by the Catholic church and have edgy satanists and muslims in it, I would join. But they are, so I'm gonna join the Knights of Columbus, the second largest fraternity group worldwide.

>the earth is flat

I don't care if you're doing ironically, how retarded do you have to be to believe the earth is flat?

The almighty creator doesn't need your charity but your faith in his beloved son, everything is secondary to that

My late grandfather was one and my cousin is currently one. It's been a family tradition up until my father.

My grandfather wasn't a perfect man and my cousin is definitely a reprehensible one.

My father didn't become one because my mother wouldn't allow it; they require the wife's approval for initiation. The initiation rituals are like something out of an illuminati hazing. They strip you to your underpants, if I recall correctly they tie a noose around your neck. I remember specifically that they require that you renounce any previous sacrament such as marriage, symbolized by taking off the marriage band. When my mother found that out she came down on the whole thing with a hard "no."

You might get the impression that the lodge was full of old farts bickering and talking shit, but my grandfather was damn insistent on my father joining. Damn persistent. He almost sunk my parents' marriage just so that his son could become a mason. He always prattled on about it being a society with secrets. He really played up the intrigue. Maybe he wanted my father and I to follow in his shoes, as grandfathers do, so he hyped it up. Or, maybe he wanted us to be in on the know.

I don't talk to my cousin, not after his beta ass tried to rape a girl in the basement of the business he was trying to start. He's always been bipolar and conspiratorial though, so maybe he'd tell me something if I larped along. But who knows what bullshit I could be roped into.

I know a few Masons. Honestly not much goes on there. I know I sound like a shill.

they believe in a completely mechanical aka material universe and worship the great architect of this world which quite literally is satan. fuck them and all the idiots in there

Like what?