I just watched Episode 10

Fucking hell is all I can say

Also myu-pom the cutest

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!0RBywCZb!t7vr5ORAOXPnsndwaMiryA5pvQuAXyqeI0cjI-7uDR0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagua
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hexagrams_of_the_I_Ching
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how did the guy decode the hospital message? i failed to understand it, something about unicode and binary

I don't think we were supposed to figure that out at all. This episode felt infodump as fuck

There was some east asian stuff from it that only the japs would understand better and not much from us

Probably will be explained in detail in the VN

When Sarai explined in the firsts episodes about the code, he mentions that there are a combination of characters that he can't decode.

I guess he decoded them in another way this episode.

The cute noise she makes is absolutely shameless and transparent moe pandering, but I like her anyway.

>mfw I'm a chemist working in a certain company and have handled Scandium before

Aveline a shit give me back my huge titty moe blob

Pls no bully aveline, she had a hard time being born in a body as flat as a board

Aveline was the child of a human being and a pigeon. That's why she's so cold.

Haven't you realized it, user? You're already dead.

Something something names and medical information encrypted with binary values of Hakke/I Ching fortune-telling shit. His explanation sounds sort of like a hash algorithm or something.

DUDE DUTCH ANGLES LMAO

yes, but i was wondering explicitly how, because it seemed to have to do with bases and unicode and that's something that gets done usually in programming (decoding from base64, for example)

Only two more episodes and we'll have to say goodbye to Ryotas titties.

The Poya Gun has a keyhole, then? Is the molar-key going to be relevant again?

Honestly I'm impressed by the amount of dutch angles in this series

It was fine in the first scene at least, it's supposed to add to the feeling of collapsing sense of reality Gamon has been experiencing for some episodes now, he's certainly feeling nauseous as Ryo-tas is suddenly acting like someone else in front of him and babbling about being Tesla's daughter and the angles are supposed to put you into that mind frame. It did go overboard and got distracting at times though.

>last episode on Christmas Eve

I dropped this after that terrible first episode. Is it worth it to pick it up again?

I wouldn't be surprised if the manager was the person in the mask making people disappear.

Beach/onsen OVA when?

>the tooth key is for the poya gun to recharge electromagnetic field
why and how the fuck the key get into prof hashigami's mouth in the first place?

I don't think my dick could take it.

I wanna cum deep in Ryouka's breast pussy.

Uploading best Ryotas moments so far.

Enjoy~
mega.nz/#!0RBywCZb!t7vr5ORAOXPnsndwaMiryA5pvQuAXyqeI0cjI-7uDR0

Ryotasu!!

I'm prepared for this show to ruin Christmas.

>mfw waiting for WhyNot subs

Now it makes sense why Ryotas loves swinging her gigatits around so much. Poor flat Aveline, she finally got to enjoy the pleasure of tits.

Anyone know at what point Sarai finds out about the medical group and its connection to the cult?

Tesla daughter give the key to him i guess

We are getting doujins.

Hopefully 90% paizuri.

Maybe they'll fix her breasts.

I agree, those ones are too small.

Umff

WHERE????

Who the fuck is Zonko

Anyone else really enjoying the investigative adventures of the Megane Duo? I think their personalities work pretty well together: they're both inquisitive, but one is open to the occult while the other is a staunch skeptic. And they're both pretty proactive for people who've just discovered they're dead. They're probably my two favorite characters.

I liked it. I think they were going overboard on purpose.

Things are really starting to pick up now: The scooby gang is getting closer and closer to the Eight Gods of Fortune Cult, we're finally connecting Zonko, Ryo-tas, Tesla, Sarai's Dad, Gamota's Dad, The Sky Sensor, the Poyo-gun all together, while at the same time the Eight Gods of Fortune are systematically eradicating both the Ghosts, and anyone who might interfere with thier plans. The Police and FBI-chan are also doggedly following both, and about to find the link between them. All three groups are just inches away from coming into direct conflict with each other.

The plot is accelerating sharply from this point, and the spinning repitition of angles makes me feel like it's hinting at things spinning out of control, or caroming wildly forward.

Myu??

Poya?

They're /fa/ and pretty cool.

She is too good for Gamotan.
I like their interactions too. Early on I had a gut feeling that they'd team up, pleasantly surprised to see that it actually happened and it works well.

Ascension~!

What happened to Ririka's body? Is she a zombie?

I have no idea but I'm majorly spooped

What does glasses mean by this?

Tokyo Big Sight on 30th

Posting best boy.

yes, its for her chasity belt

I'm with you wholeheartedly.

You know, if you told me this would be the show I'd be most hyped for every week in the beginning of the season after that terrible first episode, I'd tell you to fuck off with your stupid jokes.
Yet here I am.

I thought it was a nickname she gave to Sarai because she keeps using it while talking to him. Turns out, it's just her form of Eureka.

Meant to quote

Zonko is the name of the mascot character Gamotan likes, and has an accesory of attached to his radio. Because of this, he called the voice that comes through the radio Zonko. But the true identity of the voice is Aveline.

I think Myu-pom might be dumb.

I assume it required a use of characters represented not be alphanumerics but involving occult symbols and their interrelationships. Something like a code utilizing the Tree of Stephiroth.

>Ascension
>Ascension 13
Wait a minute

[Hostile Myu-ing]

Anyone else like how they do the episode previews? It's honestly my favorite thing about the anime.

It's just Ryotas. Really hope you were paying attention but just in case here's the summary post in the previous thread And an interesting realization made by some user Great duo. Second best is Boku-detective and FBI-chan.

I dropped this show at episode 1. Started catching up by later episodes when I saw pic related. I have to admit it was because of the cow tits, then realized how silly a reason that was. Still, the first episode had a good hook yet I feel like having everyone introduced at once is too much. Maybe they had no choice but to do that, however it helped turn me off at the start.

>tfw this show is too deep for me

>The taxi driver tells Asuna the original owner of the Cafe Blue Moon bar retired 2 years ago. Izumi isn't the actual owner

Couldn't he have just fucking bought it after the previous owner retired?

I know he didn't, its obvious he was sketchy as fuck, but I don't see how its an epiphany that the bar used to be owned by some other guy a few years back/

scandium overdose side effects over more than a hundred years.

>1890
>2016

Where did everything go so wrong?

Nani? Ascension!

I do, it's stylish as fuck. Not to mention they always cut the previews into parts that sync with the music, creating really great rhythms to the whole sequence.
I never once skipped the ED even in rewatch because of that.

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVENEIGHT
NINE

Gamotan is special, he can turn into Christmas tree.

>Second best is Boku-detective and FBI-chan.
They better see each other in the next episodes. I really want to see a cute reunion.

Is gamotan going to save Christmas this year?

Gamotan won't just be saving Christmas.

Oh god, what's the significance of that one? I completely forgot about it.

HE'LL BECOME IT

In pretty sure he also said that it would probably look like a building site now

>Last ep airs on Christmas
It means that Chiyo will either ruin or save christmas

Touko is underrated.

I want Asuna spin-off.

>incoming paizuri.jpg

Too much tits desu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagua

Basically taoists discovered the binary system thousands years before computing.

Sarai mentions the 64 symbols (you can see them in the page I linked) that you can obtain with hexagrams, though I'm not sure those are enough to write something that makes sense in Japanese.

I don't think they had to make sense. I think hidden message was converted from 2 byte Unicode values into hexagram symbols(with 64 different possible values, each hexagram would store 6 bits worth of data, so each Unicode character would need about 4 hexagrams), then encoded using the Baudot code with the rest of the message

If all that matters from the hexagrams is their binary code, the conversion to hexagrams would be meaningless since the message is in binary code to begin with.

I can't help but thinking that they just threw all that stuff together but never really thought about the details of the decryption system.

It's really weird knowing 8 goddesses existed in South Korea.

They just impeached their puppet president as well

The hexagrams would have different Unicode values than the original character would. They would just look like random Japanese characters until you realized that they were part of the hexagram, which is why Sarai couldn't make sense of them.

From how easy Kiriha going back to her dead body I think everyone in the main cast will go back to normal by the end.

Theyre bodies would have been decomposing for about a week though won't they?

wait, so the Emperor is the boy who was adopted to be Narusawa clan's heir and now withers in bed, while his grandchild is Ryoka who is possessed by Aveline (who is also ancestor from Narusawa's clan)?
It's also confirmed that Aveline gave the professor the key but what does it actually do. Is the poya-gun already being usable by it own tho?
Kind of getting lost here

Gay braun out for blood when?

gif/webm where

The taxi driver said it was shut down and left unused for two years.

Miyuu changed her personality here. She was more agressive and didn't submit to Sarai's bullying like before.

Or maybe she had became familiar enough with him to talk back against him.

But how would that work exactly?

I just found the unicode of all the hexagrams
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hexagrams_of_the_I_Ching

They have their own unicode values.

So how does it work? You convert Japanese characters in unicode but then what? How do you convert that in the unicode for the hexagrams?

You'd need a conversion system that simply doesn't exist.

he won't let steiner steal christmas again