How do we stop these soyboys from marrying and impregnating third world gooks instead of outgoing independent white...

How do we stop these soyboys from marrying and impregnating third world gooks instead of outgoing independent white women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qXzxu5x2cuM
youtube.com/watch?v=eDcSP53at_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We don't

about all i have to live for nowadays is to be able to retire with a filipino chick to wipe my ass as I get old.

don't fuck it up for me

most depressing shit i ever saw on this shithole funny this is every weebs dream id rather shoot myself in the head before the hapa does it for me

white women don’t go for soy boys

jesus what a depressing webm

>outgoing independent
Unattractive. A loyal, quiet woman is most appealing.

>outgoing independent white women

>jungle gooks

>66
OH NO NO NO

LOOK AT THE THAT SHIT HAHAHAHH

White women need a good ass whoopin right now, I don’t know if you noticed. I’ll take a decent white woman if I can find one but I live in a big city and they can burn in hell right now. I will not defend or come to the aid of a white woman here for at least another decade, and I’m completely okay with men hitting white women right now, even if it’s uncalled for. Asian women here are smart, black and Latina women are for the most part homely. White women where I live bring nothing to the table. Southerners can disregard.

This cunt in the webm is pretty much a misogynist white dream and a white bred fairy tale. Literally just pops out kids and takes care of the house. Setting shit back for most women in the west by years.

If you were a real alpha you'd want a sexy as hell blonde babe you can show off to the dudes, bring to the club and make niggers jelly, and shit. Only video game playing beta cuckboys would want an asian bitch! =)

my question is why do Asians always go for soyboy white dudes, is it because they 'kind of' seem asian that way?

They need to stop so these people can be rejected and be forced not to be soyboys

Hapa. Get on board while you can.

spot the roastie, pol

3/10 bait. The emoticon triggered me.
Kys memeflag and show your leaf

>Muh misogyny

I don't hate women, they are just adults with children's mindset.

>pops out kids and takes care of the house

That's what most men want, independent women are cancerous.

>if you were a real alpha you'd want a sexy as hell blonde babe you can show off to the dudes, bring to the club and make niggers jelly

Implying I care what you or low IQ monkeys think.

Your validation means shit. Decent b8 tho.

Jungle gooks always go for easy white boys for an easier life and a green card. Get to live in America while your husband slaves away on video games and his shitty office job and when you want to 'go home and visit family' get to fuck locals while your cucked white husband is none the wiser.

Also the soyboyxgook are the two most ugliest couple. You have a 2/10 soyboy and a 5/10 (1/10 in Asian terms) gook.

I support AMWF interracial mixing cause it's superior to any other type. Asian Chad and blonde whitie makes best couple.

I'm fine with the west US becoming hapaized tbqh
deport those spics tho

t. r/asianmasculinity

Oh look, another one of bettendorfs cultists.

Sage this shit thread

Face it OP. We don't
1. Every white man wants an anime wife.
2. All the white women are with the niggers anyways, so who cares?

I dont like Asian women simply because they are too submissive. I can respect something that doesn't have a bit of tenacity. You cant love something you dont respect

Ayyy it's that well known white supremacist youtuber from the NY sticks, laowhy88 or something.

You are the 'soy'boy, you fucking retarded pervert hypocrite. When are you going to fuck off this sit and improve yourself instead of nagging other white boys for not giving a single god damn shit abhout your bullshit feelings and ideology?

Get hit by a fucking truck, you god damn parasite OP. Fucking hyprocrite.
FUCKING DOX ME YOU MAGGOT.
FIND ME YOU CUNT.
I'll BREAK YOUR GOD DAMN ARMS YOU NOODLEY MOTHER FUCKER

Pussy ass Sup Forums BITCH.

t. an actual roastie

Men going off with chinks is bad enough but you're an embarrassment.

Something tells me she knows she's a half breed mutt, with no identity or ancestry, born into a degenerate world destined for destruction

She's perfectly lovely and their daughter is adorable.

The kid looks cute as fuck to be honest. Lot of cute hapa kids these days.

>no_one_fucking_cares.png

You have no clue what being a real man is. You're a stupid fucking living abortion, abandoned by society. Hope you god damn rot. You're fucking worthless.

POST YOURSELF BITCH.
POST YOUR WIFE.
POST YOUR KIDS HERE.
POST YOUR FAMILY BITCH!!!
YOU DON'T HAVE SHIT YOU FAT FUCK.
EAT DIRT.
Kill yourself.

0.5 has been deposited into your account comrade

reddit.webm

Reminder to SAGE mentally ill hapa threads until Bettendork eventually kills himself or goes full Supreme

HOW CAN YOU TELL I'M FIFTEEN BY WHAT I'M TYPING!?!?!?!?!??!

Because white women have become so brain washed they're utter garbage to date, let alone nurture our kids. I'm not into chinks, but the sad reality is that white women brought this upon themselves by listening to the kikes

oh please. clearly you don't have kids. they bitch cry and moan for any and no reason, all the time. Every kid is an annoying gargoyle at that age.

That's Laowhy86, he's a real fucking goober. All his videos are about how much he hates china but then he goes "Whaaa no I deserve to live here It's my right!!! :("

Teach white women to be less garbage.

kek

C-cute!

CUTE

t Chang

You and me both user!
I'm planning my trip there for 2018.

Can't you people take care of yourselves?

is that the reason why you're going for the easy way and marry asians who would surely live with you in an instant?

nothing wrong iwth that

>flip
Literally the worst type of asian, what the fuck?

The dude at the computer is a Youtuber in China. He does bike vlogs
with some South African guy, talking about China and shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=qXzxu5x2cuM

His personal channel:
youtube.com/watch?v=eDcSP53at_M

Hapas detected

>kys fags

Crazy cute!!!

Nah, not hapa, not even that much yellow fever to be honest. A man gotta be global though with his selection of women, you think the Varangians didn't scout some fine eastern broads?

What if this world needs more Elliot Rodgers?

I actually saw that 2nd video awhile back. The wife seemed like a major qt pie. Lucky dude.

Fuck off you false-flagging shit. Nobody wants your ugly-as-sin gook women to produce supreme gentlemen offspring

Especially given the state of swedish females. Just don't get a flip, they are literal sea gypsies.

and yes, your ancesters probably did keep quite a few Tatar concubines.

>t. future country music concert shooters

Artificial wombs and sexbots

Weird. The daughter is full asian. But the son is white with asian eyes

>I would rather shoot myself than get with Asian women.

We would rather that as well. Bonus points for getting it on video and having a friend post it online for our viewing pleasure. Sayonara!

God fucking dammit you bastard. I WAS GOING TO POST THAT.

Honestly the older I get the more disgusted I get with myself when I sit around playing video games. I could never imagine being married with children and sitting around playing video games vaping while my wife raises the kids. Seriously when the fuck does this generation grow up?

hmmmmm

Are you retarded? You can still raise kids and have an hour or two to yourself.

>outgoing independent white women?

You get a girl first. Then try and figure that out.

I’ve a Slavic girlfriend who’s extremely against mixed mongrels like you.

this is the face of a subhuman if ive ever seen one

I wish polygamy was legal. I want a cute Asian girl but I also want to have a white women so I can have good white descendants.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAHAHAHHAHA

Something tells me you're either autistic or just stupid.

Slavs are Eurasian...

Eww, so negroid!

Is that supposed to food?

>Slavs are Eurasian

Then why do they look white compared to Mongrels? Because they simply aren’t.

>Asian defends his fellow mongrels

I always knew Fins were mongols.

they never even get the good chinks. Its always the phillipino or other brown asians. Pathetic.

i neeeeed an asian girlfriend!!!!!!!!! rrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

the girl in OP is chinese.

DONT POST THIS AGAIN

souless beady eyes, flat face, and eyes poke out like a pug. How can anyone find this attractive

She's Chinese

Vivi's not totally unfuckable by my standards but not my first pick either. She's from a rich family so there's that.

This has to be fucking bait. Please god, be bait or an angry white roastie.

The first couple to pop out this combination as a unique evolutionary adaption will inherit the earth

thats just how genetics work. Its a dice roll. The girl got more of the moms genes.

The fivehead hiding under those bangs must be a sight to behold

LMFAOOOOOO
FUCKING THIS!!!
THEY ALWAYS GET THE SHIT-TIER GOOKS
I never see them with a Japanese qts, even Japs don't like those beta soibois kek

>Sup Forums now approves of race mixing
This place has gone to trash. I'm out.

Are you saying she has an imperfection?
A fucking imperfection???
OMG how could I be with a girl who is not 100% perfect!
I am, of course, perfectly chizzled myself, as I'm sure you are.

Wow, a /britpol/ meme that's pre-brexit

cya 2morrow

Double Kek

> a half breed mutt, with no identity or ancestry, born into a degenerate world destined for destruction

Half breed mutt here. It's all true. You don't realize it until later in life though. That's when it hits you.

And you realize the Jews must burn.

My girlfriend is chinese, 20 yrs old and she's 5'5.

I'm 6'0 so i feel like a god when I throw her around and pound her. Btw her vagina has never had a bad smell unlike my ex white gf.

this is what desperation looks like

Sup Forums is a place that looks at facts about the world around them, and uses these facts to make decisions. Right now the facts are that although white people have done amazing things in the past, modern day whites are completely fucked. Europe is a hell-hole, full of suicidal maniacs, who hate me because I'm white and want me to go down with them in the sea of cuckoldry.

Fuck that. I hate roasties, and I refuse to be a part of whatever fucked up shit the white race has become. You can keep trying, but you'll probably end up in jail for rape, or divorced and paying ridiculous alimony and child support for kids that you never get to see.

>tfw 6 ft 4 with 5 ft flip wife

Then why are you making more mongrels who will hate you for being white? Isn’t it better to be an MGTOW. At least your genes would die off completely rather than being mongrelzed.