>Introducing Wishbone & Drumstick, official TotUS 11/20/17
youtu.be/nrwmYx8ylm0
>Pres Trump meets w/Cabinet, declares noko terror state 11/20/17
youtu.be/FcV1NuN1e9w

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/usa/
dailycaller.com/2017/11/24/trump-names-mulvaney-to-head-consumer-protection-agency/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-24/endangered-butterfly-mexican-shrub-may-be-hurdles-to-trump-wall
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5114729/Jeanine-Pirro-says-staffer-pissing-Hannity.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

Brand new infographic on our Export/Import.

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/usa/

Lol the fact that Jones switched from "i dont need to talk about Moore, lets talk issues" to "he is a pedo!" Means Moore is now up.

dailycaller.com/2017/11/24/trump-names-mulvaney-to-head-consumer-protection-agency/

Trump administration BTFO.

Any good news on manufacturing and fossil fuels???

>i herd da rice...

>1.6% soybeans

Found it, is this old news? Media seems to be ignoring it for the most part

ADVERTISERS ARE BAILING YOUTUBE AFTER FINDING OUT ABOUT THOSE CHILD ABUSE VIDEOS

Feet to the fire lads!

She can thank Lavar Ball when Trump tells her to fuck off.

$253 billion in trade deals in CHYNA.

>sports star
>niggerball
pick one!

>contains: soy

>she showed his fat ass the door
>the door

NICE!

I hope he dismantles the CFPB to complete impotency like Pruitt is trying to do at EPA.

Hey have we started on the wall yet?

“Do not spread false reports. Do not help a guilty person by being a malicious witness.

2 “Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong. When you give testimony in a lawsuit, do not pervert justice by siding with the crowd, 3 and do not show favoritism to a poor person in a lawsuit.

4 “If you come across your enemy’s ox or donkey wandering off, be sure to return it. 5 If you see the donkey of someone who hates you fallen down under its load, do not leave it there; be sure you help them with it.

Depends on what sort of news you are looking for. Less red tape, higher wages, more growth every day.

He apparently ditched her at the Galla, not a good move there Mooch.

>Another uppity nigger committing a crime overseas
Wow

That is a terrible looking infographic. Somebody needs to teach MIT how to meme.

Anyone have an Alexa and asked it who Jesus was? Did they really fix it that fast?

>Ann being retarded
Nah

>"NO CAT CAPTIONS?!"

She really can't help but be bitchy these days

Those weird Spiderman videos wern't enough?

>In the year 2017, Donald Trump is a greater cultural icon than Eminem, if you can believe it.
More people on Earth could probably pick Trump out of a lineup over Jesus.

According to the chinks he got into a drunken bar fight. He says he dindu nuffin.

what would eating like a libertarian look like?

Not yet, I think Trump still has to pick which design

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-24/endangered-butterfly-mexican-shrub-may-be-hurdles-to-trump-wall

SPIN
STER

No - its pretty new. Grassley found a potential loophole to Trump's advantage - and since Harry Reid got rid of the filibuster rule, it looks like the Judiciary may be the most profound impact Trump has on the mid-long term future of the country.

>more comfy Gorsuch justices - coming in HOTT

criminal fakery

Someone high up in the marketing department probably got showed one of the videos and caused a massive shitstorm

Where my state awoos at?

Human meat laced with heroin.

>no cheese
faggotry knows no bounds

farm-grown shit on a farm while enforcing the NAP

>what would eating like a libertarian look like?
You'd have to sign the NAP first before your ordered.

>Soy Boys vs. Burgers

We still need to take down the 9th circuit. Its infuriating that Trump won't call for impeachment against Judges Orrick and Watson for overstepping their authority

Deep whale-blubber fried baby legs dipped in THC-laced Honey Mustard Gas

Who wins?
>202020 Trump Super Walls across the boarder
>One Butterfly boi Shrubery

All food served in a discreet brown paper bag and all transactions would be anonymous and encrypted.

Someone post the picture of the various wall prototypes

Anyone read that Rolling Stone article about Pizzagate?

Watch them file it in the 9th circuit

Yeah, and I don't think the media has realized just how fucked they are. Turtle spent years blocking Obama judges and he didn't even try to fight it, probably thinking Hillary would win and the courts would be stacked with liberal judges for a very long time. Thankfully it looks like it will be the opposite

what's a rolling stone?

PRESIDENT
DONALD
JOHN
TRUMP
VICE
PRESIDENT
MICHEAL
RICHARD
PENCE

I have a criticism of Jeff Sessions.

Is it Valid?

Right all day
What the fuck is left anyway.

No is it any good?

>Shrubery?

>mexican shrub

Yeb!?

>no true scotsman fallacy
what a crusty old gizzard.

One was reading it, then some advert optimized by a chimp kept crashing the page.

Are you buying a bomb or a burger? Or a bottle of liquor for that matter.

>4 street tacos, rice and beans, and a double double
This man eats like me

Not well-versed on impeachment process of Appellant courts. But I do know that the districts can be both (1) adjusted in number of district courts (I think Carter expanded the number to the current format) and (2) adjusted the zones of jurisdictions of each district (9th district court zone is huge - West Coast US, AK, etc. vs. 4th district court zone).

Though I am not 100% sure if that requires legislative approval or if exec action only.

What happened to his populist agenda? Trump accomplished his unlikely rise to the White House powered in large part by an embrace of economic and cultural populism. Yet one year after this victory, the Republican Party still has no idea how to address or incorporate those populist elements into a coherent agenda. Nor, despite their best intentions, do Mr. Trump and his former adviser Steve Bannon.

This populism does not sit easily within the Republican Party’s business conservative wing (think Mitt Romney) or its “liberty” conservatives (think Tea Party) faction. So it’s not too surprising that virtually all of Mr. Trump’s signature populist ideas have been watered down or ignored, or are in limbo. Instead, Republicans push tax plans that overwhelmingly benefit their donor and executive class. It’s as though Jeb Bush or Ted Cruz won after all.

>shrub
>endangered
Aren't shrubs just about the only thing that grow down there? other than like, cactus?

if a goddamn butterfly can't go over a 30ft wall it deserves extinction

Bullets

NONE OF YOUR GOD DAMN BUSINESS - STOP VIOLATING MY PRIVACY RIGHTS. NAP NAP NAP NAP NAP NAP NAP

virgin soy patty vs chad ground beef

the world dodged one hell of a bullet user.

grilled chicken sandwich

wrong
it's a soy burger

So, is she a fucking bitch to her staff?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5114729/Jeanine-Pirro-says-staffer-pissing-Hannity.html

anime girl loves hamburger very much

Any criticism of Jeff Session's unneeded recusal, his stumbling over the Russia collusion interviews and his inaction towards DNC corruption are invalid because I suspect that those critics are motivated purely by the desire to use drugs. I morally and intellectually disqualify them and their criticisms because drugs are bad on general principle. No argument or presentation of facts pertaining to the harm that Jeff Sessions' utterly. piss. poor. performance has done to the Trump Administration will sway me due to the fact that those critics most likely use drugs. In fact I am angered that they are even posting. I would like them to stop speaking or, better yet, stop living because they are categorically bad people.

Jeff Sessions is cracking down on cocaine and opioids, lol i bet that makes you hippie stoner pot smokers so mad. I hope after all the cocaine/heroine busts that you'll never be able to fill your pipe with weed ever again! Muahahaha

That is the only saving grace I'll give McConnell -
he tabled the Merrick Garland nomination post-election to allow Trump to pick Gorsuch.

Grassley's legacy will be enhanced to big league legendary status if his strategy with the appointment process works out.

>I love this timeline.

M A N L E T

when will he go at them

>just had berg for dinner

make me a kansas awoo

Why did the Republicans go through all this trouble to save the judiciary if they're so willing to cuck out on literally every single other issue?

Had to turn on the other computer.

it's a square meal

Cucksas

>hamburgers
>Clearing a cheeseburger

Come on now

Assuring the slow demise of the nation by lining the courts with cuckservative nominees.

Clearly*

Texas is up

Oh Sweetie - Rome wasn't built in a day.

>WE BIG TIME NOW, BOI. EMPIRES AND SHIT.

WE

Because at the end of the day, the courts decide what is constitutional and what will stand as law. If you control the courts, the liberals can't do any lasting damage to the nation.

Republican neocons wanted to give the courts their brand of AIDS.

Kinda failing there as they have been spot on so far.