Have you ever dreamt about an anime girl or anime in general, anons?

Have you ever dreamt about an anime girl or anime in general, anons?

You'd think with all the anime watching and drawing I do I would have at least once

But no, can't say that I ever have.

I have dreamt about being an anime girl many times.

every once and a while I get a Roberta snuggle dream, but it only ever lasts for like 5 minutes

I had a dream about Tomoko a few days ago. It really cheered me up.

I have the occasional dream of me having powers and a cool set of armor.

>tfw having a realistic dream of cuddling in bed with the waifu
>suddenly wake up
>glance over beside me and bed is empty except for faggot dog staring at me with usual faggot expression
>depression sets in

At least you have a loyal and friendly animal by your side

I've had sex with anime girls in my sleep twice, better than the real thing in all honesty

Yes

a couple of years ago, a dream with Rikka Takanashi ,for real

At the dream I was at an apartment with her and her 3D boyfriend. At some point the guy told me how awesome she was as a girlfriend. It made me jealous

Which girls?

Thanks for responding! My threads are usually ignored. I don't make many

Some OC my dream consciousness came up with. First was redhead loli, second was a blonde who looked kinda like the wife on Danna ga Nani or the girl from Dagashi Kashi

i'm here for you, user-kun!

I don't think so, pretty sure I don't watch enough to have it in my dreams. The only time I dream about any kind of media is when I consume it shitload, like that time I dreamt about asking Widowmaker on a date.

thanks, user

Not on my watch, user

it is a very interesting topic tho, I'm sure many other anons have had dreams with anime girls

once or twice but never about my waifu

I frequently dream about having sex with anime girls. I only masturbate once every week or two and I read a lot of manga so it just happens.

I don't tend to have dreams about anime, just certain characters will appear in the dream, usually in a fairly minor role.

Unfortunately no.

me too

All the time. My most recent anime related dream was about an anime that didn't exist...it looked like a typical yu-gi-oh/bakugan kids game shonen esque show, the characters had really wacky hairstyles. The main character was a boy with red hair that stood straight up. It was all normal until the battles started - they were extremely well animated, and the soundtrack during it had this huge chanting choir backing it.

one of the first anime dreams I had was with that chick from New Game, it was really lewd and I loved it
I still have never seen that anime

Yes, the most comfy ones are the ones where wehold our hands and hug each other in public, but her voice is diferent with a more "realistic accent", best dreams.

I've dreampt of being with Kotori and having a happy, suburban life, growing old and seeing off our kids together.

It hurts to wake up, much like that episode where Morty lived a fulfilling life in a video game .

I had a certain cute blue-haired elf show up in my dreams multiple times, and they made me happy

Problem is I already have a waifu and it's not her

You're pretty far gone if that's happening to you.

I haven't and I always wondered why. I always fall asleep with headphones on playing anime but that doesn't help. one day I'll meet my waifu

I feel like it's happened a couple times but the one I remember the most was with Tomoko riding cowgirl