This woman is 1/2 English, 1/4 Kenyan, and 1/4 Asian. She's extremely attractive and intelligent

This woman is 1/2 English, 1/4 Kenyan, and 1/4 Asian. She's extremely attractive and intelligent.

If you think you have "superior" genes to her, and would denounce any white person for "race mixing" with her, then you're even more retarded than you are a faggot.

Kill yourself.

le fpbp

>She's extremely attractive

ill give you not ugly

extremely attractive though... nope cant agree with that.

she looks like a random mexican

Hybrid Vigor is okay.

10/10

t.

When your argument that mixing genes is a good idea just because there is one attractive member... It's about statistics. Statistically our race will be shittier the more we mix with mongos.

>extremly attractive
To a burgermutt it might seem a good partner

>extremely attractive

That's pushing it, m8.

"1/2 english"

ok Jew

YUGE nips

Because the purer the bloodline, the better you are in terms of health and immune system. She is a foreign bioweapon just like Steve Jobs

>She's extremely attractive and intelligent.
Doesn't fucking look it.

Her image doesn't activate a raging boner for me, but to each his own.

There is a reason there were black sex slaves, user.

KYS when you find out the 1/4 Kenyan part is actually Indian and not native Kenyan (Nigger).

She's a hideous monster.

I'd love to C O L O N I S E that womb desu senpai.

looks like shes got saggy titties

>Canadian
>Unironically making fun of white Americans

Enjoy the chinks genociding you nigger.

she's a brown mutt with pancake tits, there are billions of her kind

she looks fucking ugly

She's not intelligent. Brown people think like children.

yes, lets all turn ourselves in to brown mush

the loss of culture and identity will be ok because I can buy popcorn and cheer on my brown mush vs your brown mush sports team

I'll know which is which because they'll have different sponsors names on their backs

She should be gassed, and, so should you.

>pierced nipples
>crucafix

which one is it? are you not treating your body like a temple or are you a Christian?

>pierced nipples

What’s the difference? No mongrel shit is acceptable to have in European/CANZUK gene pool

I-Is that a nipple?

>1/4 Kenyan, and 1/4 Asian
>will never visit those countries because she would die
reamy merks yur fink

Is that the detective from the punished?

Because of her weirdly different mixes of ancestries, she's massively heterozygous across most of her DNA, so none of her children will look like her—even if she had children with someone of the exact same weird combination.

That in itself, is a terrible fate that I would not wish on anyone.

forget this superior POV and examine the fact that if genetic diversity gets to high that no mutations are likely to ever occur. If no change can happen then a species becomes stagnate and unchanging, that which is stagnate is moments from extinction. true that if genetic diversity is to low than mutations are rampant and usually not positive. Race mixing will create stagnation in the gene pool, and humans will stop evolving, in the case of the sub-Saharan this has already occurred.

>finding beasts of the wild attractive

You fucking degenerates.

jesus would have taken a dip in those waters of nazareth

she's a shitskin mongrel, regression to the mean is a thing

>disgustin nipples

>hybrid vigor
>in humans
>checks flag
makes sense

fat nips

My genes are superior and coherent. My blue eyed blonde waifu looks much better.

That thing shouldn't exist.
sage

she's still 25% nigger,
would still bang tho.

>extremely attractive

ahAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA no

Not in Québec, have fun evading gunshot Jamal El Goldberg.

I am probably more intelligent than she is, as is my 100% white GF.

Falling for a 3d waifu, you're the real faggot here, opnon desu.

exhibit B

>Fuck random browns
>Kid looks like random browns
How boring, I thought they liked diversity

>Woman
>Intelligent
What did OP mean by this?

She's an ugly fuck

She like one of those bitches that are too ugly to date but you still tug it to her hard.

Bob status: strong hint, but not shown

>1/2 English
>1/4 Kenyan
>1/4 Asian
But still full nigger. Not attractive. Not saying she hideous but she's def nigger their ugly

Eh, she's ok. Half decent actress for the marvel punisher series

she does not have one attractive feature

ethnic bug eyes of peace

She completely ruined the punisher show fuck you and fuck her inferior genetics.

Hybrid vigor only occurs between two VERY inbred individuals. Also in plants, not humans.

>extremely attractive

Having a PhD in Gender Studies/ White genocide studies does not equate to being intelligent.

Kill yourself OP.

Fuck OP, her areolas are questionable at best. Either she's breast fed a wolverine or she has some dinner plates.

Would cumdump her senseless.

Would not breed ingger.

In my opinion she would have looked better as a 100% white woman

Her face is cute but the body isn't really my type. Atleast not from this perspective.

You mean hybrid nigger

>'s extremely attractive
Americans...
She looks like a sandnigger

can’t get an organ transplant; nature self-corrects.

If this is your cherry picked example of a 'hot' mixed person then I'm not impressed

Yes, she's from the American God-Race.

So, what's your excuse to why your country is such a shithole?

saggy tits, nappy hair, face covered with moles and you call that superior?
KEK
EKE
KEK

I think butthurt women are making these threads, or bots.

I noticed that, too. How do the areolas get bigger that the breast?

AND no one is impressed with anything a leafnigger posts.

You are a dumb fuck. The Native Canada/American/NZ/Australian gene pool is full of fucking degenerative Natives and Abo's. The gene pool of Indo-Europeans is responsible for all of modern civilization. This includes Europe and parts of modern day Iran, Pakistan, and Northern India. Call me a poo and I'll fucking kill you I'm basing this on genetic studies.

Poo in loo paki boi

Came here to say this desu

>1/2 English
OK
>1/4 Asian
OK

14/ Kenyan
Poor thing

>that greasy hair

Struck a nerve with you mongrel?

Just genetics user. It's not a deal breaker for me per se, but it's not a fetish of mine. Most of my buddies like that look.

I'd fuck her, but she is a nigger. Theres no getting around that.

> MUH BENIS ARGUMENTS

she's cute

You do realize "hybrid vigor" is just a thing JUST outside of inbreeding right? There is no more hybrid vigor in an interracial offspring than there are from this Norwegian person mixing with another Norwegian from like the neighboring village.

Yeah and she was the worst. A literal flounder would have been a better actor than her.

>She's extremely attractive
4.5/10 at best

>attractive

Her eyes are too far apart. Gross skin, not just because its brown but all freckled. Hairy arms. Small saggy tits. Soulless brown eyes. She might be intelligent but she isn't attractive, 5/10 at best.

That's the chick from The Punisher show. I knew she looked familiar.

I like light skin and blue eyes red hair, I don't think that woman looks as good as my gf.

Good.

second.png
go back to ass licking trudeau or smoking bc bud damn leafs

rate /10 I'd give a rating of poo /10

Looks Indian

+5 for baseline
+2 for not being fat
-1 boring brown eye/hair combo
6/10 at most

she was the worst part of Pun. in every scene she's trying to overplay a bitch, it is hard to watch

>Amber Rose Revah is an English born actress.
>actress
>intelligent
you lied to me OP

>Cancerous growths on her face and breasts.
>Tiddies that dangle like water baloons off a skeleton
>Hair looks like she just fork fucked an outlet
>6 hours from her next monobrow.
>Either a massive right nipple, an oddly placed right nipple, or a disgusting birth mark.
>Some kind of fucked up gel bag in her bottom that makes me think she's already got cancer.
>Somehow manages to hit both a sickly pallor and a niggling darkness in skintone.

3/10 would bang, wouldn't tell my friends.